,¸¸,ø¤º°` Riyo's Win-a-Mil `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 Bookmark Thread
Meg

4:07pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

Ah, a totally awesome subject :D Sudo!

I'm super excited to go back to school for a few reasons. One being the norm, that I get to see my friends again (I'm normally almost completely socially disconnected during the summer), but also because I'm going to be in the high school choir, and I'm SO excited. I used to be super nervous about singing in front of people (and I still sort of am, but being in JH choir last year helped BUNCHES), but I have gradually started getting over that, and I love to sing. When I was little I would go around the house and whenever I'd do something, I'd sing about it, so my parents used to say I sang my way through life. I love using my voice, so now that I can finally show the world my talents without being afraid, it's really a cool thing.

I'm nervous about the schoolwork. I'm not really afraid or anything, but it's just so much. Not only do I have the stress of a normal freshman at a private school with much higher standards than public school, but I'm going for Valedictorian during my high school career. This is achievable for me since I have a wonderful memory, but it also means that I have to constantly be on it for the next 4 years, for there is a boy in my class that has almost the exact intellect level as I do (I beat him last year hehehe). I can't be tired and just "not do it". I have to get every homework turned in, check everything for the tiniest mistakes, study twice as hard, I have to devote my entire life for the next four years to this goal, because one slip up means that I might have done all of the rest of the work in vain. I'm so nervous that I might fail :U

SkyeNight

6:15pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

sudo
I'm really excited about being back on campus and going to school events and stuff like that. My roommate is awesome and our room came together quite nicely. I'm also really excited about my Vietnamese class because I just love the professor - she's so sweet - and it's my favorite class. She's really dedicated to helping us learn so class is much more engaging and it's just fun for me. Not only do we learn the language, we also learn culture and she hosts a lot of events to let us see what it would be like in a Vietnamese community and also to let us try different Vietnamese food.
What worries me is taking three sciences at the same time and cooking for myself is a bit of a hassle, but at least i get to decide when and what I eat. Organic chemistry and biology are my two hardest classes and it's hard to pay attention since it's a lecture class so there's a lot of distractions and not much interactions. The amount of work that I have for the lab classes are a little overwhelming too.

UKiss <3
srsmith

9:14pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

Sudo
Well, I started my first year of Highschool this year :D Early college too so I'll start 10th grade after we come back from winter break which is totally awesome. I love this place. Super flexible with the rules, and we can listen to music during class so no complaints there. Only downside: My gym teacher is a pedo with a pedo stache XD 

\r\n
\r\n
fawn

10:41pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

Guess that Pokemon?
Sudowoodo!
I am excited for school, actually! :D
I quite miss all my friends and teachers, and I'm so ready to have something to do all day instead of just sitting around.
I don't look forward to waking up earlier and having homework, however.

Carcass

11:17pm Aug 20 2013 (last edited on 11:22pm Aug 20 2013)

Normal User

Wrong contest. Sorry. o.O

Kir\'s Current Request: Blonde Murren. Rmail if you have one for a cheap price!
Riyo

11:20pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Over `°º¤ø,¸¸,

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Riyo

11:28pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
http://images.rescreatu.com/items/tokens/2/1000k.png
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

Create a character!

Give your character a name and an appearance. What setting and time period do they live in? What is their family like? Do they have any friends or pets? How do they act most of the time?

You can also write a short story or draw a picture of your character if you like, too!

Here's an example template to fill out if you're stumped. Fill out as much or as little as you like. You don't need to use this form though!

Name: 
Hair length, color, style:
Eye color:
Skin tone:
Height:
Weight:
Clothing:
Personality:
History:
Setting:

NOTE: This must be a completely new character - not one that you already have!

~~~

Current Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizes" category in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on August 21st at 11:59pm, Eastern Standard Time.

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
fawn

3:51am Aug 21 2013 (last edited on 3:52am Aug 21 2013)

Normal User

Suuudooo. :o

Name-
Her name is Avery Jurries, but she goes by "Jack". 
Her nickname is explained in the "History" section.
Age-
Avery is thirteen.
Gender-
She is female.
Hair length, color, style-
Avery's dirty blonde hair falls to her mid-back in gentle waves, ending in choppy roots. Her hair doesn't take on a particular style, but because of her occupation, she often pulls her hair back in a braid or ponytail to keep it out of her face. She can't do anything about her long bangs that constantly fall into her face, which annoys her greatly.
Eye color-
Avery's large, round eyes a light-blue gray in color, much like the sky before a storm. She has long, dark eyelashes, giving her eyes a very childish and innocent look.
Skin tone-
Her skin is pale and fair, free of any freckles or sunburns as she has lived in a very rainy and cloudy place her entire life. 
Height-
Avery is really pretty short, standing at only five feet tall even.
Weight-
She is very active and constantly on the move, so she only weighs about a hundred pounds or so. Her fr
ame is slim and athletic, but in no way in she fragile. She might not be super physically strong, but she has the speed and stamina to make up for it.
Clothing-
In order to keep a low profile, she wears the simplest clothing she can find that have been thrown out. Her wardrobe usually includes t-shirts, jeans, boots and a hooded gray jacket. She has four pockets on her pants, one huge pocket on her hoodie, one pocket in her shirt and a hidden pocket in her boot. Pockets are very important to her because of her job.
Personality-
Avery is sly, cunning, devious and manipulative. She can sweet-talk her way into anything and uses her young, innocent appearance to get others to pity her. She isn't afraid to lie or cheat to get what she wants, when she wants it. She is antisocial, but for good reason. If she were to be caught, things wouldn't be pretty, as she has a large bounty hanging over her head.
Despite all her deviousness, she has another side to her. To those younger than her and in need of help, she is a total sweetheart. She knows what it feels like to be abandoned and disliked, so she is very kind and loving to those who are suffering from the same fate she had. 
History-
Her father never wanted another child because he thought that they were too poor to raise another kid, so when Avery was born, her father became angry and left the family. There were already four kids in the family when she came along, and since their father left, money was extremely scarce. Hardly anyone ever ate anything and often not at all.
When Avery was nine, her mother became abusive. She began beating her children, Avery especially, because she was the youngest. When she turned ten and the abuse didn't end, she left home and traveled to another city to make her own way. She tried to earn her living honestly and fairly, but it was difficult being a ten year old girl.
One day, when she was starving and broke, she saw a man walk past her with a wallet sticking out of his pocket. She got up, casually slipped by him, sneaked his wallet into her pocket and immediately realized that being a pickpocket was her true calling.
Since then, she's stolen watches, wallets, jewelry and other things from other people and sells them off to people in the street so she can buy food and clothes. Because of her hijacking skills, she has been nicknamed "Jack" by the people of the city. In order to keep herself low-profile, she addresses herself as Jack.
Setting-
Avery lived in the late 1800s in a large city in London. 

Holy crap I actually really like her. o-o
I'm going to start using her as an official character, if that's alright. x3

InfernoFire

4:40am Aug 21 2013 (last edited on 5:04am Aug 21 2013)

Normal User

~sudo~

Name: 
Madiellie
Lila Roxan. 

Nickname:
Madi

Does she like the nickname: Yes

Birth-date: 8/5/1987

Place of Birth: Nambour, Queensland, Australia

Ethnic Background: Madiellie's birth parents were from Italy.

Religion: None

Current address: 45 Sunrise Rd, Kingaroy, Qld, 4514.

Does she rent or own: Own

Does she live with anyone: Her boyfriend Roberto

Deion of her house: She lives on a farm with a nice queenslander. She has about 27 acres of land with kangaroo paw growing.

Home Decor: Expensive, Comfortable and quite Neat.

Her car: A Green Holden SSV.

Current Job: Ambulance Officer.

Job Satisfactions: She loves her job.

Any children: Luca and Katie- 4 years old

Best friend: Lucy.

is 26 but she looks like she is 16, she gets frustrated because she
always has to have her id on hand because people always asking for
age of proof.

to Female. (Transgender)

Hair
length, color, style:
Long
black hair with red stalks tied up into a french braid. She loves
wearing ribbons of different colours especially purple and yellow.

Eye
color:
green
with slight yellow tint

Skin
tone:
light
brown

Height:
6'4

Weight:
kilos

Clothing:
Red
plaid top, black jeans and a pink headband with a cat on it. Her
uniform is an ambulance officer uniform since she works in the
ambulance service.

Personality:
Madi
is a nurturing person, she loves helping everyone and everything. She
enjoys her job as an ambulance officer and she also rescues animals
as a part time job. She has a heart of gold but sometimes this can
put her in danger because sometimes the people she helps are too much
into drugs.

She
can be quite naïve about being able to help people despite they say
they don't want help. However she has a short tempered and you don't
want to make her angry unless you want to be punched out.

History:
Madiellie was born Mason but she never felt like she was a male. At age of 7,
she told her parents that she was really a girl in a boy's body and
ended up in foster care after her parents just couldn't accept that
she was no longer their son which they always wanted. They never
wanted a daughter.
At
age of 14, she adopted by her parents- Zac and Jess whom she
considers as her mum and dad. She graduated school and got into
medical school and decided to become an ambulance officer where she
met her true love Roberto and at age of 32, she and Bobby adopted
twin daughters Luca and Katie.

Setting:
Madiellie
lives in Kingaroy, Queensland Australia.

Pets:

She owns a prize winning Caviliar Charles King Spaniel called Angel who she found tied to a tree in the middle of Kilcoy in the cold winter air

Harajasmile

7:28am Aug 21 2013 (last edited on 7:30am Aug 21 2013)

Normal User

dphne

1:44pm Aug 21 2013

Normal User

Sudo

Name: Juniper 
Hair length, color, style: waistlong curly darkbrown hair
Eyes and color: Almond shaped green eyes with dark and full eyelashes
Skin tone: olive skin
Height: 1,79 cm
Weight: 70
Clothing: bohemian clothing style with natural prints.
Personality: she is fun to be around. However, she does not really let many people into her life. Apart from her albino zenirix called Aschere, she has just a couple of close friends. She can be a little grumpy and unreasonable some parts of the month, this is due to the influence of the moon, because when it is full she is unable to sleep. She loves to roam around in the forest and the ocean works like a magnet on her, because every time she sees it, she has to touch it.
History: She has a difficult relationship with her twin brother Alon, they meet sometimes, but they don't really understand eachother which often leads to misunderstandings and arguments. Their mother left them in the woods when they were younger, and they were raised by an old lady called Castalia. She nourished them and raised them allong with the pups of her ginger zenirix Larunda. The albino pup became Junipers companion Aschere and the black pup became Alon's companion Alhabor. After Castalia passed away the twins drifted apart.

Riyo

9:49pm Aug 21 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Extended `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Due to me falling asleep before the given deadline I'm giving this contest another day!

srsmith

10:07pm Aug 21 2013 (last edited on 10:33pm Aug 21 2013)

Normal User

Sudo :)
Name: Xandyr
Hair length, color, style:Shaggy, dark brown, falls in front of his face. 
Eyes and color:Grey 
Height:5'8 
Sking tone:Tan, but not too tan. Jack Sparrow skin ;)
Weight: Uhhhh, whatever is normal for that height. Kind of muscular, but not like gargantuan muscles. 
Clothing: Worn and rugged, all hand-me-downs. Black hoodie, torn, faded jeans. 
Personality: Good morals, humble, adventurous, inquisitive, daring, easygoing, quick to learn, street-smart, loner, not trusting, suspicious of others and their motives.  
Setting: Sometime in the future in one of the big cities, maybe Detroit. Corrupted society, very oppressive. Sort of a fend-for-yourself kind of thing. 
History: his family has been through a lot, but in this city, who hasn't? There is no middle class, and unfortunately he comes from the bad end of that bargain. Everything that he's been through keeps him and his family together. His father died in the Great War when he was 8 and his mother is now unable to work due to a recent accident that has left her immune system to week to fight off anything. She is constantly sick. Now he has to provide for his family. 

The Outsiders march in a grim line into the city. My hands grip the rusty chain-link fence as I try to steady my breathing. The hot sun beats down on me and a bead of sweat drips down my nose, but I keep my hood up and my face hidden. Being caught this close to the city limits could be disastrous for my family. The last thing we need is more trouble with the Mortems. 
          My stare is fixed on the procession of Outsiders, people who dared to leave the city. People who tried to escape. They say the ones who don't make it out before they're caught are lucky, at least they are killed quickly. One man stumbles jerking the woman he's chained to to the ground. I can see the fear in his eyes as her hurriedly jumps to his feet, hoping a Mortem didn't notice. 
          "Hey, what is this?" the Commander shouts. The whole line stops as he strides towards the man and woman who fell. He stops in front of them and leans in close, his wide nose almost touching the man's, a sneer covering his face. I can see him whisper but I can't quite make out what he's saying. The man begins to whimper and the woman looks at him an a mixture of terror and confusion. She can't hear either. 
          "Release them," the Commander says suddenly, but with a calmness to his tone like he were remarking on the weather. Before I can even bl
ink the pair drop to the ground, matching bullet holes decorating their sweat-covered foreheads.  
          Blood splatters the Commander's shoes and he looks at it in disgust. "What do you think you're doing?" he asks the shell-shocked crowd. "MOVE!" The line goes on as if nothing happened. 
          My heart is beats wildly in my chest. This was a bad idea, I should have never come here. I put my family at risk only to see someone sentenced to the same fate I would if I got caught. I turn to leave but before I can the Commander's eyes lock onto mine, freezing me  in place. Dark, sadistic pits bore into me, refusing to let me move. A malicious grin cracks across his pock-marked face and he mouths the word "run."

\r\n
\r\n
Riyo

11:42pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Over `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Riyo

11:44pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
http://images.rescreatu.com/items/tokens/2/1000k.png
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

What was the happiest time(s) of your life?

Write about a time in your life when you were at your happiest!

~~~

Current Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizes" category in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on August 23nd at 11:59pm, Eastern Standard Time.

InfernoFire

11:52pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

~Sudo~

My happiest moments in time was when I got my beautiful puppy Millie. I was home with my brother when my mum called saying that she got  me a small treat and to open the door when she got home.

I thought 'small treat' meant KFC and I was like yeah okay.

Soon she came home and I opened the door and in her arms was a small fluffy white ball of fluff. It looked at me and yawned as my mum placed her into my arms. The fluff ball opened it's eyes and gazed up at me with her beautiful black eyes, that's when I knew I met my best friend.

Icalasari

11:53pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Sudo says that the happiest moment of my life... Is most of my life. Sure, I've had down periods - My brother dying, an emotionally manipulative psychiatrist who caused my self esteem to drop low for a few months, things like that. But I always bounce back. No point in dwelling too long on the negatives in life, else they'll get you down

So basically, just being alive makes it a happiest moment. Even the lowest lows serve to highlight the great times
fawn

12:53am Aug 23 2013

Normal User

Sudo. :3
Happiest moment of my life? When I galloped on a horse for the first time. It was a liberating and glorious moment that I wish I could have lived in forever. <3

Ravewolf101

8:08am Aug 23 2013 (last edited on 8:08am Aug 23 2013)

Normal User

Sudo? My Best Happiest Moment was when i got my first baby mini lop rabbit <3 A few months a go i  was able to take home Bounty. A beautiful jet black mini lop with white and brown fur under his belly. He's adorable.

Being a 13 year old animal love like me, i was intrigued with animals and i've always loved to get a rabbit. So, for my birthday back in February, my present was to get a rabbit <3
Therefore i was definitely going to get a rabbit. The trouble was finding one until out of the blue, my friends rabbits had given birth to a litter of 4. 
They had pictures of the litter, there were four little wriggling colours, grey, dark chocolate, caramel, and black.

I fell in love with all of them, but when i saw Bounty, i couldnt help but choose him <3

I went to my friends house each week since he was born to visit him. So we could bond. They were all so lively and they all binkied in the room we sat in, chewing the cardboard, slipping on the floor. They were gorgeous.

Soon after choosing Bounty, after showing her the other rabbits, my mum fell in love with Bounty's brother, nicknamed Twix.

In this picture, you can see Twix and Bounty, by their Mummy called Nala :)

Bounty grew as the weeks went by, i was so excited <3
This is him when he was only 5 weeks old.

I love the way he perks his ears up when he listens to you <3
Now Bounty's 4-7 months old, he's still very young and he's the most lovable rabbit i could ask for.
He's grown so much and he's such a joy to have. I love it when he licks be on the cheek or nose :) As if to say I Love You. ;v; Im so excited for the next few days/weeks, im going to get another baby 5 week old rabbit from my local pet shop, it's a Calico Dwarf bunny which i hope my parents can put a tle="Click to Continue > by Text-Enhance" id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://i.tracksrv.com/click?v=R0I6NDkxMjg6MTQ0NDpkZXBvc2l0OjQ1MTg0ZTc1NmFkYjlkMzhlOGNlYWExMzA3MjY2NTMzOnotMTM1Ni0xNzk3OTk6d3d3LnJlc2NyZWF0dS5jb206OTQ4MjY6YTRkMTZlNDgzZjgxNjFhMDk4MDc3NWZiZDcxZjFhZTU6MTM3NzI2MzMxNzc0Mw">deposit on so they don't get sold. We're on holiday soon as well for 4 days. Reason why we want the shop to hold the rabbit for until we come back <3
Well, that was the happiest moment for me <3 It may not seem like it, but for someone like me, bonding with a bunny, even the littlest things can make it stronger <3

Thanks for reading ;v;

Get your own Wolf/Dragon Hybrid!Unique creatures which you can personalize to create your own! Forever Yours!
hojak1226

5:46pm Aug 23 2013

Normal User

Sudo, Most happiest moment of my life would have to be simply cuddling with my gf. It just makes me smile knowing I've got someone who loves me back.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12