Xanatos' Hologram Shop [OPEN, three slots]

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Xanatos

2:12pm Mar 2 2019 (last edited on 4:13pm Mar 2 2019)

Normal User

@tlrose
Does this look good? I couldn't fully remove the spots on the original galta as they were too complex without ruining the shading.

@VoidBringer
Here's you art!

tlrose

4:18pm Mar 3 2019

Normal User

Aw I love it Xanatos! How much do I owe you for the art? And thank you so much for taking time within your busy and stressful schedule to complete it. Do you think it is possible for me to snag another slot and order another piece from you? :D

Xanatos

9:07pm Mar 3 2019 (last edited on 9:07pm Mar 3 2019)

Normal User

@tlrose
I'd say an even 1 mil as it took me a bit to get the markings down if that's okay with you? And feel free to grab the next slot!

tlrose

10:27pm Mar 3 2019 (last edited on 9:10pm Mar 8 2019)

Normal User

Username: tlrose
Image to be edited:

Edits Wanted (in detail!): I'd love if you could make this wyrae look similar to a California Red Sided Garter Snake. These snakes have teal(#90EDE3), red(#D22700), and black(#030615) markings on them. You can keep the tongue color of the wyrae as well as the color of the claws, but change the body of the wyrae to have markings similar to the snake. Can you also give the eyes a grey color, the same color the claws are?
Anything additional?: I will leave a reference picture below of the snakes. Let me know if this is something you can/cant do or if you are not comfortable with snakes. Thank you again Xanatos and I will send you the tu now for the last commision. :3

https://steemitimages.com/p/o1AJ9qDyyJNSpZWhUgGYc3MngFqoAN5RdB2Y4598K49ZxdKnW?format=match&mode=fit&width=640

Sliced

5:13pm Mar 5 2019

Normal User

Order form:
Username: Sliced 
Image to be edited:
Edits Wanted (in detail!): (use hex codes for colors if possible) I would love a Calico Jahra if at all possible ! I am unsure on how to get hex codes .. if an image helps 

A Calico like this would be wonderful ! 
Anything additional?: thank you so much :u: payment has already been sent ! If you need extra please let me know !

~★Dreamless sleep, follows the Nowhere King★~
Nun

3:41pm Mar 24 2019

Normal User

Username: Nun
Image to be edited: 
albino baby
Edits Wanted: Different position of cyid up for preferred choice, fin accent colors: light purple or turquoise, eyes Hazel/Blue. Fangs a deep blue. 
Anything additional?:  maybe speckles that are similar to the shimmering scales 
Add bubbles or small goggles above the eyes

Xanatos

10:45am May 4 2019

Normal User

Here's your order Secrets!
That'll be 200k since it was really simple.

Go to page: 1, 2