Love's art commissions

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
lovebal2

3:49pm May 20 2018 (last edited on 3:01am May 28 2018)

Normal User

Hello all, i'm lovebal2, but I would preffer it if you could call me Takeo since this is a VERY old url usernme for me. 
I recently returned from a five year hiatus and I missed this game and came back to play it on a whim. 
Sadly however, I have very little TU because i keep spending it. And the easiest way for me to earn TU is through doing art commisions! 

What I can do 

• Humans
  • Sonic characters / oc's 
  • neko's, inu's, humans with animal appendages such as ears and tails

What I cant do very well 

• Anthro's
  • Furry's

What I can't draw at all

Animals

Rules

1. As of this moment, May is an extremely busy month for me. I will not be able to take on big projects until after the 28th of may, as next weekend is my birthday and I have been busy getting ready for that! 
  2. Please be kind and understand I do work and I'm often very tired afterwards so I only have my days off to really draw. 
  3. If you need something by a deadline please let me know.
  4. I accept payment only AFTER the artwork is complete. If I accept it up front I feel rushed to get it done and it stresses me out
I will not draw anything above PG as is per site rules. 
Please let me know if you would like me to Rmail your completed work! 
When working on a full colored commision, I will send you progress updates. what does this mean? I will send you the sketch to see if you like it, if you do I will clean it up and do the flat coloring, send you that to make sure the colors are correct because finishing the finnal project. 
Please note, I am still learning anatomy so full body anayomy might not be 100% correct. 
Full color pieces are expensive, this is due to the fact they are all painted style, meaning I mainly work on only one la
yer besides when i add highlights / shines/ and so forth. they take 12+ hours just to do a bust peice. 

I do CP as well 
1 CP = 600k TU

Example time and prices! 

Some of these are very old examples and I appologize. I havent drawn as much as I would have liked last year. 

Sketch examples 

bust: 10 MIL
half body: 15 MIL
full body: 20 MIL

Sketch with simple color 

tle="Example 1" target="_blank">java:nicTemp(); , tle="Example 2" target="_blank">java:nicTemp();

bust: 20 mil 
Half body: 30 mil
Full body: 40 mil 

Lined with basic color 
tle="example 1" target="_blank">java:nicTemp(); , tle="example 2" target="_blank">java:nicTemp();

Bust: 30 MIL
Half body: 40 MIL
full body: 50 MIL

Full color - old examples sorry, will supdate soon 

tle="Example 1" target="_blank">java:nicTemp(); , tle="Example 2" target="_blank">java:nicTemp(); , tle="example 3" target="_blank">java:nicTemp();

Bust: 50 MIL
Half body: 75 MIL
Full body: 100 MIL

Slots:
1. SecretsOfTheShadows - half body full color - Sketching
2. Zen - Lined with basic color - in progress

Waiting list

1. Mangadreamer (?)
2. Feather
3. Keith
4. Sagitaurus 

lovebal2

4:07pm May 20 2018

Normal User

Character design auctions 

I love making new characters, but I don't always use them. So this will be the spot I will sell un-used / unwanted characters! 

Currently no auctions. 

Setzer

7:07pm May 20 2018

Your art is wonderful ;o; I'm gonna subscribe and come back later when I've got enough for a commission!

lovebal2

7:24pm May 20 2018

Normal User

Thank you Keith! Look forward to seeing you and being able to do some art for you :o 

Juke

11:51pm May 20 2018

Content Manager

Subbing as well!

Zen

1:00am May 21 2018

Artist

Could you work from a various photos as reference pictures? ;u;

lovebal2

1:05am May 21 2018 (last edited on 1:09am May 21 2018)

Normal User

@ Ren - Thank you so much! 

@ Zen - Yes I can! 

Zen

1:21am May 21 2018

Artist

Awesome! 
I would love to take a lined with basic colour bust please, 

Sadly I’ll have to send pictures later when I’m reunited with my laptop, if that’s okay?
ToT

lovebal2

1:25am May 21 2018

Normal User

Of course! I will be more than happy to mark you down for a slot then! Also, take your time, this week is pretty busy anyways but I will definitely get started when I can!

Mangadreamer

7:37am May 21 2018

Normal User

Is there a waitlist by any chance? I've been looking for the right style for my OCs for so long and this is absolutely perfect!

lovebal2

10:01am May 21 2018

Normal User

@mangadreamer - I actually plan on making a wait list, you would be at the top of the list if you would like me to contact you when a slot becomes available?

Feather

7:50pm May 21 2018

Normal User

Do you have a slot open now? If not I'd love to be on your wait list :)

I'm interested in a half body or full body sketch and a full color half body when you have slots for those

Mangadreamer

8:43am May 22 2018

Normal User

@Takeo That would be great, please!

Sagitaurus

1:26pm May 26 2018

Normal User

I would love to get on the waitlist if that's alright~ Would it be inconvenient to rmail me when my turn is here?  I'm not on very often and I tend to forget things, but I adore your style~

lovebal2

1:16am May 28 2018

Normal User

Both added to the waitlist! Also, I don't mind at all rmailing you when there is a slot available for you at all! 

Also! The full colored option is now fully available as things are starting to wind down for me!

SecretsOfTheShadows

11:04pm May 29 2018

Normal User

:) let me know if you have another slot open! I would love to commission you again!

Yeonwoo

8:58pm May 30 2018

Normal User

if you have another slot open, I'd really like to commission you : ^ )
Go to page: 1