Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Zen

12:54am Feb 18 2020

Artist

Riverroo
There's some examples on the first page and you can find some nuggets here 
http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/arts/showcase/nugget-owners-list/
(needs updating) 
If you've already seen them and want more examples I'm happy to dig them out for you

RivenRoo

8:18pm Feb 18 2020

Normal User

*cries because they're so cute and I'm so poor*

I am the queen of Zennies! Bow down to me or I will sic my army of natties on you!
Jay

11:30am Feb 21 2020

Normal User

I believe you have an open slot! :O 
Are you willing to do a raccoon? ;v;

If you're willing to draw her, I'd loooove a nugget!

Zen

6:11pm Mar 21 2020

Artist

updated first few posts, please see new information!
Slots free

SecretsOfTheShadows

6:13pm Mar 21 2020

Normal User

Does that mean your nugget slot is open? If so, could I claim one?

Zen

6:14pm Mar 21 2020

Artist

yep and yep!

SecretsOfTheShadows

6:17pm Mar 21 2020

Normal User

Sweet! Could I get one of my albino jahra looking cute and smirking

wolfspirit25

8:06pm Mar 21 2020 (last edited on 8:07pm Mar 21 2020)

Normal User

Yes hello, it's me again, may I claim the full commission slot? If so, here's the deion (you've worked on him before, I just copy-pasted it from the last order)

I know Kosuke is stardusted on my profile, he shouldn't be in the pic. He's kind of a darker, more violent sort of Creatu. Usually he'll have a dagger and maybe some chains. His symbols are different from a normal Omni as well. He's definitely the fighter of the group and is stronger than any other of my Creatu. At the same time, he's very protective of those he cares about.If possible, having Kosuke wearing the special pendant he always wears (it's an important symbol for him) and maybe incorporating his ear piercing (but if it looks dumb that's unimportant) would be nice.
Here's more details about Kosuke:
Symbols: alchemic-looking symbol in blood red on it (although in reality it is more of a satanic alchemic symbol)
Body: he has several scars from battle, many are nearly impossible to see but the most prominent are a particularly large one diagonally down his back from a fight and a scar that goes from the top right of his face, across his nose and down to the left side of his chin.
Dagger: The black handle is ornamented with gold flames coming out of a blazing silver skull at the base
Important Pendant: a thin silver chain around his neck with a tribal-looking pendant on it, something of a tribal phoenix.
Earring (optional): He also has a gold hoop earring through his left ear.
Depending on the rp/story he can be a fire user, darkness user, or a necromancer, just to give a little more of an idea of his personality. Because of this, he tends to have tendrils of energy flowing around him (see reference for these)

Kosuke: https://ibb.co/tMznwkP

https://ibb.co/C6Fs9TQ

Here's the link to the nug you drew of him:
https://i.imgur.com/Y4Oo2sO.png

Really fantastic picture Blaze did too:
https://i.imgur.com/8lQOXrI.png

Bucky

8:19pm Mar 21 2020 (last edited on 8:32pm Mar 21 2020)

Normal User

can i claim two nugget slots??
i'd love to get (1) my betta fish, Pif [tle="" target="">photos]. He's always been pretty friendly and inquisitive. He passed away last night though after a rough bacterial infection :(

and (2) my teen, derp, achro meiko, Buck. he's based kind of on bucky barnes/winter soldier, so i'd love it if you could include a metal arm w/red star on it, but totally not necessary if you don't feel like it. 

<---HA by shino || Buck by Zen--->
Kina

1:40am Mar 26 2020

Normal User

I'd like the nugget slot

for this

Ears go back and they're lightning bolts

Shinigami

12:19pm Mar 27 2020

Normal User

If there's a nugget slot open (it's saying there is but if I'm wrong disregard this) ^^; 
can I get one of my baby, Valac? He's a tle="" target="_blank" class="hoverZoomLink">grammostola pulchra. big black velvet spood

Zen

1:57pm Mar 27 2020

Artist

There is! Added

Setzer

3:40pm Mar 27 2020

For when you have slots open again, would you be okay with taking a creatu and combining it with a character it's named after in a nugget? Like a creatu but wearing an outfit or holding something? ;v;

Zen

11:07am Mar 30 2020

Artist

I'll try :D

Pegasus

11:22am Mar 30 2020 (last edited on 11:24am Mar 30 2020)

Support

Kush

11:22am Mar 30 2020

Normal User

Zen may I grab a slot for nugget of my kioka?
Lolli

11:34am Mar 30 2020 (last edited on 2:53pm Mar 30 2020)

Normal User

I'd like the shaded slot for Lolli, my elemental cream kayoki. 

I want the overall aesthetic to look dreamy and pastel colors. She should look quite fluffy and I also want the elemental pink clouds to be incorporated. Thanks ^^

Zen

1:52pm Mar 30 2020

Artist

All added

SecretsOfTheShadows

2:22pm Apr 2 2020

Normal User

Can I claim a nugget please!

Zen

2:24pm Apr 2 2020

Artist

Sure thing! What would you like