♥ Ferni's Freebies ♥

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
UniqueSoul

7:03pm Feb 11 2014

Normal User

Do you only do animal based drawing or do you do people to?

If you do people, I would appreciate if you can take my Olesya into consideration.
Deion:
At age 18 Olesya is short and doll like with long, raven black hair, porcelain skin, small but full lips, and long dark eyelashes that frame her black eyes, however there is more than just black that colors her eyes. Gold, orange and red flecks that float in the dark abyss. It has been said that she holds a lot of characteristics as an ancient relative, though the centuries old dryad's eyes didn't hold such prominent flecks as Olesya's. The pale skin and raven black hair was said to be stunningly similar to this long forgotten ancestor, Rue, however, Olesya's hair holds dark ringlet curls that fall down to her waist and amounts to such a volume that seems to be too heavy for her little body. As for her attire, Olesya seems to be keen on wearing scarlet dresses that are full of ribbons and bows that very in length but are always tle="" target="_blank">classic lolitas. She also wears black, calf length boots that are wound with white ribbons, a black overcoat and an old rusty silver locket that is circular and has nothing but her name graved inside.

And if you only do fursonas then would you care to draw Quill?

Zoe

2:24pm Feb 12 2014

Normal User

You could, uh, draw my baby Heubert? :D
He is a creatu mix.

Heubert has a natural berrok head, with a natural iluvu body. And to finish this weird creatu mix, he has a natural narwi tail :D

whispers thank you for the chance to get some free amazing art

Used to be Headache, dawg
I am Zoe but I respond to Headache, Thorin, & any variant.

I am mostly everywhere and nowhere tbh.
AlloraSilverfield

12:46pm Feb 13 2014

Normal User

I don't know if you are doing this or not, but could you do:

An umbreon and flareon, who are siblings, just doing whatever.

OR

A girl, but you can't tell she is a girl, because she wears a black cloak that covers her entire body, and you cannot see her eyes or nose (think assassins creed.) She carries two daggers in her hands, and smiles evilly, though she is not evil herself. You cannot tell she is a girl, she is a Shade.

ChocoChippies

4:57pm Feb 13 2014

Normal User

Could you do my sweetie, Misti?
Here's a picture: 
Just with out the backround/collar/bracelets?
That would be amazing!
Life

10:26pm Feb 13 2014 (last edited on 10:27pm Feb 13 2014)

Normal User

ayyy ferni your drawings are so cute what do you mean by art block D|
kakaka this is Sear if you choose to draw him you can draw him any way you like 8D
Also if you need a colour ref (because the anatomy of the first one is more accurate??) (but the second is my fave because look how freaking cute Sear is even though he's not supposed to be)

YAY
Go to page: 1, 2