Artoz's Egg Hunting Service

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
dialga2palkia

10:39am Jul 23 2019 (last edited on 1:16pm Mar 14 2024)

Normal User

Artoz

Hi! I'm Artoz, and I reaalllly like to collect things!  Sometimes I like to collect shiny things, sometimes rocks, sometimes knick-knacks that don't quite make sense-- those are the best!  I just wanna find out everything that exists out there!  What's the end of it?  There's so many new and unique things! I just have to collect them a--

Oh, I'm sorry, I went on a bit of ramble there.

The real reason why I'm here is because I'm helping my owner to set up shop. They're offering egg hunting services, and I want to run it!  Think of this place as a central hub of operations.  You can place your orders here, I'll read them, and then I'll scoodly-doot to find those eggs and bring them right back!  And since I'm really good at finding things, I'll be really good at helping you! What do you say?

I'm offering to hunt eggs for the following prices based on their rarity!

Common (6% and above) : 60k each
Uncommon (2% - 5%) : 70k each
Rare (1% and below) : 80k each
Seasonal or Event: 2m each

Prices may change depending on business flow and consumer feedback!

You're allowed to order as many eggs as you'd like and how many different types of eggs as you'd like. If numbers do not matter to you, then please specify, but know that the amount of eggs I hunt for you will entirely be my choice.

I will send a message as soon as the eggs are ready!  I make sure they are freshly incubated before alerting you of the payment.

So what're you waiting for? I'm just itching to get to collecting again! Really, I think I'm allergic to like... staying till. Achoo!

Current Orders:

Solanine - 10 Meragon, 10 Tesuri

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
Halloween

3:25pm Jul 24 2019

Normal User

I'd like to order 9 freshly hunted Ardur eggs,please.

In 38 colors, and a thousand black
Gondras later... I rise over my
Army as the Gondra Queen!
\r\n\r\n\r\n
Kina

1:52pm Jul 25 2019

Normal User

I'd like to order 10 Myotis eggs pls!

<3

TheMimic1013

6:42pm Jul 25 2019

Normal User

I see the rare egg hunters still exist. I was going to start my old business again, but I see that this is a recent topic too. Good luck on your end, fellow egg hunter.
Kina

2:14am Jul 26 2019

Normal User

I AM BACK FOR MORE EGGS

Idk how many tbh. Like really as many as you wanna find?
I'm hatching for k1r so...xD

IDK like 20+ ??

whatever you wanna do c':

Myotis eggs again pls <3

Dustfeather

3:10am Jul 26 2019

Normal User

while you're in Reiflem, I'd love some Veram eggs pls! 15 should do it! 'v' 

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
dialga2palkia

2:23pm Jul 27 2019 (last edited on 2:23pm Jul 27 2019)

Normal User

Artoz
"All orders have been caught up with and filled! Thank you for everyone who has ordered from me thus far.

I also really appreciate TheMimic1013's support for this business!

Right now, I am open and free for more egg collecting if anyone wants any help.  I really like helping, so don't be shy!"

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
Lolli

11:11am Jul 28 2019

Normal User

Could I get 9 malal, leverne, or paor eggs? Any combo of the 3 will work.

dialga2palkia

11:15am Jul 29 2019 (last edited on 11:15am Jul 29 2019)

Normal User

Artoz
"Orders are all caught up again!  Does anyone else have any more egg orders for me to fill?"

Storm

10:24pm Jul 29 2019

Normal User

Could you hunt 10 of any of the following: leverene, paor, malal, mirabilis, or ardur?

Thanks!

Kina

9:19pm Jul 30 2019

Normal User

Ayeeee I need some Tesuri.

Can I get 12?

<3

dialga2palkia

4:21pm Aug 2 2019

Normal User

Artoz
"All orders have been filled! Thank you to all the customers that have allowed me to help them with their egg needs.

The rest of you, well, don't be shy!  I LOVE making new friends, and collecting stuff is my specialty!"

Lolli

10:49pm Aug 2 2019

Normal User

Could I get 9 malal eggs?

dialga2palkia

11:34pm Aug 4 2019

Normal User

Artoz
"Orders are filled! Anyone up for requests?"

Storm

10:10pm Aug 5 2019

Normal User

Could I get 10 leverene eggs?

dialga2palkia

8:02pm Aug 6 2019

Normal User

Artoz

"Hi! Artoz here! Uhhh, I have some bad news, unfortunately.  It seems that my owner is having some difficulty with this thing called the 'internet.'  Because of this difficulty, my services to you will be on hold for now, until sometime next week!
I'm really sorry that I cannot help you for now, but once we re-open this place back up, I'll be sure to work extra hard to make up for it!

Thank you for your support and patience!"

Kina

10:55pm Aug 8 2019

Normal User

I am in need of more Tesuri eggs! <3

If I could get 12 again?

Thank you!

dialga2palkia

12:30pm Aug 14 2019

Normal User

Artoz
"Hey hey hey!  Artoz's Egg Hunting Service is open again!  Sorry for the wait.  My owner just HAD to move back to university! Anyway, if you would like any assistance in hunting for eggs, let me know, 'cause I am now available to help!  Any orders placed prior to the announcement of our return are not counted for nor registered due to wait of absence.  If you would still like your order to be sent in, please post below.

Thank you for all your support!"

Mangadreamer

12:58pm Aug 14 2019

Normal User

Hello! Could you please hunt some Malal eggs for me? A number in the range of around 18 would be great!

Lolli

6:56pm Aug 14 2019

Normal User

Could I get 12 leverene? I'll also take any paor eggs you find while hunting for the leverene.

Go to page: 1, 2