Who's From Where? :)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Shadow33

9:50pm Dec 1 2015 (last edited on 3:28pm Dec 24 2015)

Normal User

Not for any other purpose then just to see what places Res is played from :)

(please don't list cities.. never know who may be playing.. not that anyone is a serial killer here lol.. But still :) SAFETY FIRST.

Okay, so for starters, I am from Oregon. Born and raised. For 19 years. Then moved to Kansas for half a year starting Oct 2014-Dec2014. Then moved to a Kentucky military base with half on the Tennessee side from Dec.2014-April2015. Then moved back to Kansas April2015-July2015. Now am back in Oregon until April when I move back to Kansas :)

So post which state or country you live in :)

Mystical: California

oaty90: California

Psychomi: California

ArcaneWolf: California

skywoof: California

Perfection: Florida/Alabama

Fernweh: Georgia

Owl: Idaho

dude41: Indiana

DesertBlossom: Kentucky

Raychol: New Hampshire

xocherieox0429: New Jersey

Shadow33: Oregon

FunGhoul: Oregon

Silverstream94: Utah

InfernoFire: Queensland, Australia

maxmax: Queensland, Australia

ElmerJFudd: Canada

Zen: Suffolk, England

Billark: Malaysia

Snowpea: Otago, New Zealand

;

NARUTO

9:53pm Dec 1 2015

Normal User

oregon! born here, lived here most of my life except 1 year in washington when i was little
i'm going to move to Manchester, England when i turn 20 though hopefully (not 18 because i need to save up enough money to make the complete move and be able to get an apartment with my bffl)

Shadow33

9:58pm Dec 1 2015 (last edited on 10:00pm Dec 1 2015)

Normal User

Nice :) England sounds nice! Hope it all works out for you. I don't know how it is to move to a different country, but word of advice.. Never let anyone say you can't do it. Take their advice into hand.. But if you want to move, do it. Experience it. My parents said I would never move to Kansas with a girl I met off of a virtual game called Horse Eden. We were friends for 5 years before I flew here over here and we road tripped it to Kansas. Where I got married. Divorced. Etc. That girl is now my absolute best friend, she's like a sister to me. I may now say I have been to Washington many times, California/Colorado/Nebraska twice, Idaho/Utah/Wyoming/Missouri (including St.Louis) four times, Illinois five times, Lived in Kansas and Kentucky, Tennessee many times (Including Nashville many time, and Memphis), and Mississippi twice (ex in-laws). And I have experienced so much. So go out and explore while you can! :) And good luck.
Tiger

2:08am Dec 2 2015

Normal User

I live in California, I was born here then we moved to Missouri and lived there for 8 years and moved back here to Cali :) I've lived here for 11 years ^-^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shadow33

2:17am Dec 2 2015

Normal User

Awesome! Got you added to the list :)
InfernoFire

4:55am Dec 2 2015

Normal User

Yo there, I'm in Queensland, Australia. Drop bears are in season (warning to everyone), its currently summer.

Veram

4:55am Dec 2 2015

Normal User

Kentucky

Shadow33

4:59am Dec 2 2015

Normal User

Australia sounds scary. lol. And Kentucky? Awesome :) Added you guys to the list as well :)
maxmax

5:02am Dec 2 2015

Normal User

Hey! I was born in South Australia but currently live in Queensland

My imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems.
Feather

5:03am Dec 2 2015

Normal User

New Jersey my whole life :p

College in Pennsylvania and then moved back

Shadow33

5:03am Dec 2 2015

Normal User

Added :)
Zen

8:51am Dec 2 2015 (last edited on 5:47pm Dec 3 2015)

Artist

I live in England, Suffolk :D 
I was born in Essex and I lived there until I was about 10 years old ^u^ 

Shadow33

11:25am Dec 2 2015

Normal User

Added :) Thanks Zen.
Silverstream94

12:22pm Dec 2 2015

Normal User

Utah user here! Lived here my entire life :I

Shadow33

12:26pm Dec 2 2015

Normal User

I have been through Utah so many times. The two times my friend and I actually stopped to stay there was in Brigham City. Utah and Wyoming are by far my favorite states so far. :) Been through there in the Fall, twice in the Winter while it was snowy, and once in the Summer :) I will be through Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado (or Nebraska depends on the route we choose) to get back to Kansas in April :)

And Added :)

Mystical

10:08pm Dec 2 2015

Normal User

California as always. Nice place over here, just can bee a little hot. Living in a drought soo yeah. But other than that Sunny, with some nice Beaches. Get those Swim Suits on if you want to visit. *dances around*

Shadow33

10:10pm Dec 2 2015

Normal User

California is nice :) Been to Compton, San Diego, and Anaheim. Went to SeaWorld and Disneyland. :)
Billark

1:45am Dec 4 2015

Normal User

I've lived in Malaysia my whole life /sighs/
But I've traveled to other countries like UK and Australia though ? 8D

Snow

1:51am Dec 4 2015

Normal User

I'm from Otago, New Zealand. ^^ My parents are from England but moved here before I was born. When I was very young we moved back to England for a couple of years but soon missed NZ so came back :D

-
Shadow33

1:57am Dec 4 2015

Normal User

Got you guys added :)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3