I'm scared

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Funlover6

9:39pm Feb 16 2011

Normal User

Guys.  The only advice older users can give is...just be yourself.

May be cheesy, but it works. Yeah some users may hate you...but everyone has those 'haters' and you will just make new friends eventually<3

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

fizzyizze

1:06am Feb 17 2011

Normal User

People need to get into their heads that no one is ignored.

Not on purpose anyway, or without good reason.

Also, if you really have a problem with bullying or anything, you can send in a support ticket. lD

GoatNinja99

9:02am Feb 17 2011

Normal User

Yea, i agree everyone has haters not everyone is going to like you but i'm sure you will make friends. You'll be fine I felt the same way but you'll have friends

wut
Tau

1:41pm Feb 17 2011

Normal User

I used to have a real social anxiety problem--though that's probably not your issue--so I know how it feels. The thing to keep in mind is that everyone has insecurities and issues (not just you), you'll probably remember your screw-ups for longer and as more serious than anyone else remembers them, and even if you're not particularly well-liked, there's always people who'll be on your wavelength. Some places will fit you more than others.

If you don't like confrontations, just learn a few simple ways to politely leave the conversation, or just don't let them involve you in it personally. It's not for everyone.

Go to page: 1, 2