Stardust 101 (Guide and FAQ)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Owl

12:28pm Sep 16 2016 (last edited on 7:50pm Sep 18 2016)

Normal User

PLEASE READ THE UPDATE AND FAQ THOROUGHLY BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

Stardust 101
The Guide to Stardust and the Relcore Comet Festival
Brought to you by the assistant team.

Hello! 
This is a really exciting time here at Rescreatu, the comet Astrum is fast approaching and soon it'll be time to start the dazzling Comet Festival! 
It's been many years since the last festival where the comet passed over Scria and this will be the first Comet festival many of you have ever had the chance to participate in! 
Naturally you're all going to be super curious, excited and busting with questions to ask! We're here to clear a few things up.

---

What is stardust?
Stardust falls from the comet during the Relcore Comet Festival. Through collecting stardust, users will use the piles that are found for quests, or unlocking the Stardust effect for their creatu.

What stardust can I find?
During this festival, only Jade Stardust and Gold Stardust is obtainable.

How do I get my pet stardust?
To stardust a pet, you need a stardust urn. Your pet needs to be an adult, and have the stardust effect. Select the pet, go to inventory, go to your stardust urn, and click use item.

Has the festival started? What do you do?
It's not open yet! The comet festival still hasn't officially started but it's getting closer!
When will the festival start? We don't have an exact date for when it'll be open but there will be an update when it starts!

How do I find stardust?
You can now find star dust in Random events! Be sure to pick it up if you find any!(and for those who were at the last festival and know what we're going to have to do with the star dust- Urns will be released soon!)

Why can't I find stardust?
The closer the comet gets, the easier stardust will be found, just keep exploring in any area of the site you can get random events!

Where do I find an urn?
Urns are obtainable throughout the event. While I can't disclose the location, I will just say that by trading a certain item in, rewards you with said urn.

Can I sell my stardust urns?
Yep!

How do I fill my stardust urn?
Go to your inventory and click on your empty stardust urn. Click use item. It'll bring up the option to fill it with stardust.
GOLD STARDUST URNS CANNOT BE CREATED - IT WILL RUIN THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THEM IN THE CASH SHOP.

My Jade Stardust Urn won't work on my Mirabilis! Help?
Jade Stardust Urns will only work on Relcore pets. 

Why won't Jade Stardust work on my Jahra?
Gold stardust is the only stardust that works on CS pets! 

Why won't the NPC Shops trade with me?
Certain NPC shops will not have the option to exchange. For the ones that do; you need to tell them you have Jade Stardust. It will then take you to a different dialogue box. MAKE SURE, you enter an amount of stardust in order to receive your item.

What do the new stardusted pets look like?
You can see what the Relcore stardust pets look like by going: Information >Creatu Species>Any Relcore Creatu>Stardust Effect in the Drop Down Menu

Why can I only stardust Relcore pets with Jade Stardust 
Those are the pets that are meant to be stardusted this time. You could always buy a silver stardust urn from a usershop and stardust a Scrian pet or a Gold urn to use on a CS pet. You'll have to wait for another festival for the other planets, though!

What is Adagu's Arrow?
Adagu's Arrow is Astrum, it's a special name for the comet as it passed via Relcore, who's guardian is the great Adagu. When the Comet passed over Scria it was called "Loyna's Light" after the guardian of that planet. 

Who is Astra? 
Astra is Perry's, the astronomers faithful companion. They're the beautiful stardusted, indigo Jahra pictured beside Perry. 

What's going to happen once the festival has started? 
We have no idea what's going to happen this year, we can only hazard a guess based on what happened during the last event (which was a long, long time ago) We don't want to spoil what happened last time encase people want to keep it a surprise.

How was the stardust effect found?
Creatu were coated in the dust as it fell from the comet.

How long is this event? 
We have no idea I'm afraid ;0;

If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask, we'll do our best to help!
We will keep this thread updating, and post any answers as the event continues! Enjoy the event, and make sure to have fun! 

nightcoregirl239

1:55pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

how do i get the urn?
GamingWolfChic

1:55pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

Umm how do I get the Urn for the stardust? 
matt

2:18pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

If you are trying to get the Stardust Urn you will need to find which NPC is exchanging it in their shops. If you have managed to find the correct NPC and the exchange isn't working for you, try doing a hard refresh (Hold down Ctrl + F5) AND/OR clear your Cookies/Cache.
AlexMassecre

2:53pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

when I click the question in shops, I'm not given any other dialogue other than the usual shop keeper dialogue, I had the dust.

uxpXJLx
Owl

3:29pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

@Alex, I sent you an rmail. ^^

kaymeg

3:58pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

Hi
Am I going to be able to use my stardust urns after the event... I don't have any adult creatu yet.
Oz

4:52pm Sep 16 2016

Writer

I do believe the urns are still usable after the event, yes.

Sephrena

5:22pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

Zelda will you please help me with what I'm supposed to do with the NPC question? I found the shop but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now. Thanks, I'd really appreciate it.

Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway :)
iooni

5:51pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

hi, can you tell me if the filled urns can be used to give the fx to a pet after the event has passed?

Sephrena

5:52pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

Snowpea helped me, thanks

Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway :)
Oz

5:54pm Sep 16 2016

Writer

Yes, the urns will still be useable after the event.

Snow

5:56pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

Subbing :D

-
Djinni

6:07pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

Will I be able to use the gold Stardust piles for anything? They're all I'm finding

[
Oz

6:08pm Sep 16 2016

Writer

Yes, you will. Explore the site and follow the directions in the update, to find out.

Kelpie

8:17pm Sep 16 2016 (last edited on 8:17pm Sep 16 2016)

Normal User

Does the jade recipie card 2016 have a "how to fill your ern with stardust" recipie?
(Please r-mail me)

Steampunk

8:42pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

Why can I only make jade stardust urns? It doesn't give me the option to make gold ones.
Owl

8:58pm Sep 16 2016

Normal User

Making gold stardust urns would defeat the purpose of having them in the CS ~

fyrekit

12:34am Sep 17 2016

Normal User

So......any idea how often comet are going to come? Or is every four years the thing? 
Zen

1:35am Sep 17 2016

Artist

We're really not sure. I highly doubt it'll be every four years though my guess is it'll be out every year

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4