Farewell Friends. :'(

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
prianamagix

8:29pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Does Jess like RWN/RNs? And does Jess like coloured zennies and iluvus?

Caya

8:30pm Jun 19 2010 (last edited on 8:32pm Jun 19 2010)

Normal User

*Pops in* Hello. :D 
ACW is adorable. ;3 She'll be a part of my Iluvu collection, I love the way amber Iluvus look. They're just precious, plus I want to have something to remember you by. <333
She will stay a part of my profile and be a good friend of Kumika. *Pats Kumika*

If someone has already snatched her or she's to special to you, that's is fine with me. ;P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jess

8:30pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

xD Jess isn't picky with anything so >D Haha!~

FelicityHatcher

8:31pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Ok I won't have a pet then...

Call me FIZZ
Staryulynn

8:56pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Pri ~ Dearie

I am berry berry very sorry, it is sad when a friend, and a fellow wish giver/keeper leaves. Even if I haven't been in dept convo, it is still sad that you are leaving, as you can see, so many people will miss you and so will the Guild. You know I am cutting down on Res too, it is getting to consume me, and its summer. I shouldn't be stuck on my net book, so slowy but surely I am not going on 5 hours a day, rofl. Keep your pets dear. If you love em' don't think bout givin em away. Total strangers are going to come here and ask for DK creatu, just for a profited creatu. I am not here for creatu, I am trying to save for a black CS pet.. and well the guild has taken me over, of what little I have. Plus I am a big gift giver haha. Well, basically I just came to say, Good bye dear, we will miss you, and have a wonderous fun outside summer. <3

-Staryu

-and a new day will dawn, for those who stand long, and the forest will echo with laughter-
mychelle1212

9:08pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

I'm sad to hear that you're leaving Pri.  I know how addicting this sight can be lol.  I love your zenirixs, but I know from experience how expensive dye kits are, so I won't bother asking for any of the dyed ones except for the amber female Nicolete.  I also  like Apinea the ginger female and Blackoi the black male.  I collect zenirixs of all colors, and I never sell any of them, especially ones that have been gifted to me.  If you do choose to give me one of your zennies I can promise they won't be lonely, since I have a rather large zennie pack of my own :)

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
fizzyizze

10:06pm Jun 19 2010 (last edited on 10:12pm Jun 19 2010)

Normal User

I hope you have a great life out of Res <3 I took a year hiatus, and coming back when everyone remembered me was fantastic~ I'll keep an eye out for you.

As for pets, Demandful would be fantastic, if you're open to giving it away. I will pay some, if you like. ^^ I want the pet because my friend on Res, anniebannanie12 and friend in real life (same person) has the greatest dream for a lime malal. She's been entering contests to no avail, and her birthday is coming up really soon ^^ Shes a great person, I'm sure you'd like her. Thanks so much, Pri, and I give you the best of wishes!

EDIT: I just searched the prices on lime malals, and none were for sale... I hope that this is still okay...? If not, I'mma go look for a better choice. Sorreh Pri D;

EDIT EDIT: Alright, so MidnightWaltz the black Leverne would be great too. She has a little black bunny in real life, and so she loves Leverne ^^ Thanks so much. Once again, I hope you have fun in rl!

dreamersfantasy

11:33pm Jun 19 2010 (last edited on 11:28pm Jun 20 2010)

Normal User

Pri~ I hate to see you go and as Stary said~ you should keep your creatu's for if/when you return :(  I wish you the best in your endeavors away from here. But I would be happiest to know you are keeping them yourself xD  I would never even consider giving away any creatu gifted to me. All the best to you <3

My Dream Banner made by Reeses
siritachi1

12:38am Jun 20 2010

Normal User

Pri, it is a sad day. I don't want you to leave because who will now keep record of hatches with me? =( Best of life to you, though. I hope that your life is filled with love, friends, and family.

Also, sorry for asking for such expensive pets. I was just so envious of them. Please forgive me.

Just call me Siri.
gothicshadow111

5:10am Jun 20 2010

Normal User

Pri's leaving... *sigh*

not nice times....

Anywho, I'd love Astronomers to remember you by, if no one's already taken it, that is 

ShadowWolf199

9:55am Jun 20 2010

Normal User

May I have the Otachie without a name? I have been wanting a pet with no name for... Forever o.o They just seem so loved :)

I really can't believe you are leaving again -.-

Noche on Dragonadopters
RainofStars

11:13am Jun 20 2010

Normal User

Just wanted to say GL in the real world :)
Patric

12:40pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

Drivingrain, Bes, Akya or the otachie without a name, could i have one of them?  I would understand if not i have no idea what their prices are. But would i be considered a friend?

The reasons i want one of these pets is i love malal and am starting a collection all colors. I love glitch names and this one would be great to remeber you by. Akya is a great name to add to my showroom and ezahni are aweeesome!

If i don't get any of these pets i still have blondewing:)

45,000,000/300,000,000
Juniper

5:12pm Jun 20 2010 (last edited on 5:12pm Jun 20 2010)

Normal User

I know this probably a long stretch, but EmeraldSoul really caught my eye. She is really pretty and if I were to have her she would stay on my Profile with my other lovelies and possibly have her own page. The reason I want her is because she reminds me of Ireland and that happens to be where I'm from, so not only would it be a reminder of you but also a reminder of home.

Oh I also saw Alanie in your showroom :} I remember when I hatched him. He was just a little guy -sniff-(I'm not asking for him. o.o I'm just glad to know where he is. ^-^)

And I can so agree with the addicting bit o.O Res got me addicted a long time ago xD

rainbow12

5:52pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

i would like Serenita, (ps. like you will ever forget me, i'm your friend, rmail me when u come)

Serenita is a rose iluvu, i will love serenita and she will ALWAYS be on my profile, number 1, with my other prized pets. I'm so sad to see you go! I hope Serentia gets a good home, (hopefully with me) i treat all my pets will love respect and i feet them and love them and care for them! Serenita will be my RPIZED rose iluvu!

i also want Irinia because she is goergous!! and would make a lovely inclusion to my iluvu pack! Indigo is such a purty color and it looks marvolous with the name Irinia, which is ppretty. Like i said i take good care of all my pets, Irinia will be on my profile and cared for like (or maybe better) then any of my pets.

i also LOVE lovita- she is a perfect magenta iluvu, i will treat her just like i would if i got any of these three, (GREATLY) i HATE to see her for giveaway (if she is) i hope wherever she goes her life will be GREAT. Thanks you for considering me as an owner.

i would also like Silvir- I seem to never have enough tu to buy eggs so having Silvir will make all the difference, this pet is so pretty and would make the perfect gift to remeber you by! (any of these pets will) 

Darkfire62

6:11pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

I hate to hear that you are leaving. I don't believe I've talked to you much, if at all, for more than a pet sale or two, but I find it sad to see a fellow res player go. It is very kind of you to give your pets away to other members to remember you by, though I wish some of them would at least be appreciative enough to read the rules.

As for pets, I can't help but ask you to consider allowing me to have Silverstar. It happens to be the name of one of my cats, and I love the name and species. If given, Silverstar would be mostly on my profile and moved to my showroom when I am forced to be away or am cleaning out my showroom.

Again, thank you for your consideration. Best of luck in the real world, and be careful. It's a rough place out there.

Mythalian

7:08pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

PEOPLE!  READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!  >0  IT SAYS 3MIL AT THE MOST IF YOU ARE A FRIEND. 

D,: Pria, darling!  Why are you leaving?  I will miss you so!  :'(

May I have Limone, In memory of you?

Reasons:  I love her, she's beautiful and has a cool name.  She is so Epic, just like u. :'(

whitelight1

8:51pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

Oh I never saw the rules edited

Never mind so none of those are 2 mill or less?

Hey
Amunet

3:28am Jun 21 2010

Normal User

I sorry to see that your leaving.  I didn't really know you that well, but I wish you the best in real life.  I understand why your quitting; Res is very addictive and time consuming.  You get attached to people and creatu, and you feel like you can never leave, like it is another life in itself.  Goodbye.  I hope to see you around sometime. <3

Meh.
nononolick

1:21pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Pri? Youre leaving. This can't be happening, you see what youre doing? Youre putting me in denial. T^T And it's even sadder that some of these people dont have manners.

I'll miss you so much, Pri. Good luck in the real world, hun. And make sure you RMail when you get on.

Why the cloud, Sunny?
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4