Farewell Friends. :'(

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
prianamagix

7:57pm Jun 19 2010 (last edited on 7:58pm Jun 19 2010)

Normal User

Night: Read the rules. I value natural ezahnis at 3-4mil each, and you are not considered a friend. ;c

Maybe I should just make a giveaway section...

nightimegal101

7:59pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

sry well when i read them it wasnt up there, u must of just put them up there, so nvm then have a fun life out of rescreatu...

prianamagix

8:00pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Uhm...okayz?

whitelight1

8:00pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Would you maybe give:  Loev   Irinia   Reijou  Silvir Serenita  ( I feel so greedy right now )

I ask for Loev because after I bean Albionite albino I think they would get along really well.  I would keep them both on my profile and now I just like reading books to my creatu and I love to train them I feel good after training them.  I did not foreget feeding them.  I don't mind at all if you want to keep her.

Irinia and Serenita  well I just want to own a dyed iluvuso that is a total fail  But Reijou sounds like a jappeness name and I am in love with those baced on names  and Silvir would look so cute

Like I said you might not want to trade with any so it is ok

Hey
Jess

8:03pm Jun 19 2010 (last edited on 8:05pm Jun 19 2010)

Normal User

lol okay then I'll call you Pri. :C And Awww I'm sorry your leaving ;-; Res is addicting.

prianamagix

8:05pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Whitelight: Read the rules. O_O

Jess: It certainly is. ;0 Anyways, feel free to choose another pet. I would really like every active member of res (or at least those that I know) to get a pet with some value to remember me by.

merecat

8:06pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Hey Pri, i know what you mean res does take up a lot of time, still sad to see you go :( 

These are the pets i like: Plavusa and Beowulfe (i loove zennies and these are beautiful, they will go into my never to be sold section of my showroom)
Silvor i dont have a silver leverene in my collection as yet and i love the name he would be cherished

btw its over th limit so im not asking for him but i spotted Quagga! ha ha i hatched him! he was my first or second ezahni hatch lol

if i had the tu i would offer on your dyed pets, you must have worked hard to get all of them :)

thanks Pri, good luck

http://www.photobucket.com Thanks to everyone who helped me achieve my goal of a black aerix :D
Jess

8:08pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

lol xD Actually C: I think I'll leave pets for others <3 C: But I'm sure I'll remember you ;D I use to see your username everywhere <3333

prianamagix

8:09pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Merecat: Yes, res does take up a lot of time. :(

Thank you for reading the rules. ;) You shall definitley be considered.

And yes, I worked very hard to obtain so many. o_O

FelicityHatcher

8:12pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Wow. I love Loev, I only have nattie seasonals except easero, but the rules say I'm not allowed. Well then, is Serenita under 2mill? She is also gorgeous and I've never had a dyed pet.

Call me FIZZ
prianamagix

8:16pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Jess: Nuuuuu! Pick a pet or else. >C

Felicity: No, Serenita is way over 2mil. She is, in fact, worth 7 mil.

Jess

8:18pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Or else what? >O

prianamagix

8:20pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Or else I'll be even sadder than before. ;c And we don't want that to happen, right?

Jess

8:21pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

:C No be sad. Fine...Pick a random pet :D Ha! I win

saryapink

8:21pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Can I have PrianaMagix the natural meragon?

I want her so that I can always remember you because her name is your username. 

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Nessie

8:22pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

I would like to Have RokenRol the blonde malal.

I would like to have him because I have always loved blonde malals.

I will keep him on my profile until he dies, and then rename him Beok because I don't have the money for name tags. :C I put him on my profile and try to keep him full at all times.

Sorry if blonde RokenRol is worth more than 2mil, I am sorry that I have bugged you if he is worth too much. :C

prianamagix

8:22pm Jun 19 2010 (last edited on 8:24pm Jun 19 2010)

Normal User

Jess: So I pick a random pet for you to keep? o3o

Sary: Well, I really love her, but I'll think about it. 8) Good reason.

Nessie: Well technically he is worth more than 2 mil, but he has a bad name soooo...

I'll think about it. C8

Jess

8:23pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

xD Thats right Pri ;P

prianamagix

8:24pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Awesome. 8D Hold on while I pick one...

Jess

8:26pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User