Flight Rising

Go to page: 1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 141 Bookmark Thread
Fuzzle

9:15pm Aug 26 2013 (last edited on 9:16pm Aug 26 2013)

Normal User

And suddenly FR's sever kicked into high gear. XD Lol. Dunno what that's about.

And yeah. The skull face is neat. I always notice it most on Black Ridgies the most. I dunno why.
And yeah. I was borederline on Ridgebacks when I first saw them too, but they've grown on me as well, mainly the males and those shark faces of theirs. ^^ I need to get me some more Ridgies, I'm just not sure what colors I'd want them in.

Yes. This was a good idea. :) Got him some glasses and a hammer too. XD
And his pretty mate as well. c: I'm gonna have to take a look at some secondary genes on Sunshine and see what I like best.

Serval

9:20pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

They are a very pretty couple!
And look! I stumbled into the market at the perfect time. There were some Skydancer scrolls and it took me by surprise. I nearly had a heart attack trying to operate my fingers fast enough to buy one. xD But I was triumphant and morphed Acid! So pretty *o* Now I need to figure out what gene would look nice on her... any suggestions? :)

Fuzzle

9:32pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Thank you. :3 And I get to breed them again in six days, so I'm hoping to have miss Azzy's secondary gene by then. If the last Skydancer and Wildclaw baby sell, I certainly will.

And you were in the market at just the right time! :D Congrats on the scroll. Acid looks awesome! I love those colors in combo.
And I REALLY want to tell you Seraph for a secondary. It's interesting how they worked the theme of the seraph into the Skydancer's wings. Plus the feathers around their face alternate in color. :3 Just a little detail that I just love.
And I've always thought Clown was pretty on Shadow primaries. Tiger too. :)

Serval

9:43pm Aug 26 2013 (last edited on 9:44pm Aug 26 2013)

Normal User

I love seraph on Skydancers too :D I'll probably put that on her. Just gotta sell a dragon or two to get enough treasure... Also gotta find her a mate. She's breedable right now, but I don't have any breedable males for her...

Fuzzle

9:50pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

I think she'll look lovely with Seraph. c: Especially Leaf Seraph.
And might I suggest a Wildclaw mate? Especially since the Wildclaws are still cheaper, and you're nearly guaranteed Skydancer babies most of the time, and even if they're not Skydancer babies, you get Widclaw babies which will be just as good. c:
Not to mention you'll have a chance at five eggs then.

Serval

9:57pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

I found this guy in the auctions:
He could make a good future mate since he's not breedable for 35 days... I love that he has iridescence as that looks good on Skydancers as well. Buuut... idk if I should buy...I'm 30k short so I'd hafta earn a bit more.

Nomzisaur

9:59pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

*dies* I wanna breed my dragons already! I feel so poor on FR AND in real life XD... Everyone's getting Skydancers here and there! How do you guys afford these!? :p

Serval

10:04pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Nom: I had to sell some prized dragons to earn the money quick enough. x3

And guys I really wish there was the ability to search dragons by color/age/breeding cool down in the auctions. >.<

Fuzzle

10:09pm Aug 26 2013 (last edited on 10:11pm Aug 26 2013)

Normal User

Serval: Lol. I had a baby nearly just like that a few days ago. An Obsidian/Aqua Seraph, only mine of course had blue eyes to match. ^^ 
But I think that little guy's got some potential. You'd get some nice Obsidian to Shadow babies with blue-green secondaries. And yeah. The Shimmer gene does look quite nice on Skydancers. c:
Edit: And I agree. I wish there was a way to search for that too. They've probably been given that suggestion a lot, so hopefully that'll be there in the future. :3

Nomz: From selling my Wildclaw babies. XD That's how I started, anyway, and then just saved a bunch and maxed out the Lucky Streak on the fairgrounds every day. I'm actually back down to 32k on there right now so I'm close to broke again. Lol.

Wolf

12:11am Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Fuzzle: Yeah, I have a White-Grey and Grey-White breeding pair that I plan to breed White-whites from ^^

Fuzzle

12:36am Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Wolf: Oh nice! :) Those two will have some lovely babies, with chances at having double-color babies aside form White/White. :3

Wolf

4:52am Aug 27 2013 (last edited on 9:27am Aug 27 2013)

Normal User

Definitely, that's why i'm excited for them to breed :)

EDIT: Meet my male Skydancer, Flare.

I realised that if we breed Maize-White with White-Maize, there's like a 100% chance that white-white will come out of it, according to frcompendium anyway. Please correct me if i'm wrong?

Fuzzle

12:17pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Wolf: He's a cutie. :) And is it just me, or does Maize look different on Skydancers?
And I'm not TOO sure about that, but I will agree that there is a high chance of getting a White/White since it's such a small color range, but there is still a chance of a Maize/White or White/Maize.

Nomzisaur

3:43pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

My beautiful Hircine grew up!

He's what I like to call MAH (Majestic as Hell!) :D

Fuzzle

5:04pm Aug 27 2013 (last edited on 5:07pm Aug 27 2013)

Normal User

Nomz: Oo! He grew up nice! :) Very majestic fella' you have there. I'm still loving his color combo. He's gonna have some purty babies. :3

And I decided to try out a Scatterscroll thing. Used it on the Obsidian/Swamp wildclaw baby that wasn't selling and got this, and, well... I was a bit surprised when I got it. XD

Storm/Thistle/Leaf

Can't say I'm not happy though. She should sell much better. c: Although, for whatever reason, I thought it was just randomized between the three CURRENT colors, not just all of them.

Serval

5:16pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Just bought this guy to be a future mate for my Skydancer. :)
I think he has lovely colors.
Thistle Tiger/Carmine Shimmer/Obsidian

His future mate is Midnight/Leaf/Gold
I'll give her a seraph gene soon. And maybe some primary tiger stripes or a clown gene?

WolfyPoptarts

5:26pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

GAH those wildclaws! <3 and flare is like a little angel Wolf.:3 

>:3
Fuzzle

5:30pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Serval: I didn't even realize his primary was Thistle for a second. XD It looks so different with the stripes to me for some reason and I mistook it for Slate or something at first glance. 
But he's quite pretty. :3 He should make a nice mate for your Skydancer.

Noctre

7:24pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

....So I caved and bought a Lightning egg out of Auctions >>

This little girl came out:

Shadow/Grey/Silver

I think by far one of the better hatches Ive had with eggs <3

Serval

8:04pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Fuzzle: Yeah it didn't look like thistle to me at first either. I was surprised when I saw that it was. There's a 1/4 chance at getting a mulberry primary on a baby... I guess I don't mind that color so much. It would look pretty fancy with a yellow secondary haha :]

Oh and Wolf, I have to say that I am very jelly of that pretty white Skydancer you've got there. Very beautiful. *o*

Go to page: 1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 141