Flight Rising

Go to page: 1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 141 Bookmark Thread
Fuzzle

2:06am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Noctre: Lol. I only have just enough for one at the market price. XD But that's all I'm really aiming for, so I'm good.
And that's a pretty little Pearlie you got there. :3 I'm liking her Fire eyes. And which one was Odin? Was he the other Ice pearlie you have? Lol. My memories not working at the moment.

Noctre

2:11am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Thanks x3 I got her for 65k surprisingly. Odins my other Ice/Obsidian pearly, yeah XD Tertiary's quite wide too, I like it =3 Liliths my white Wild Claw....Im kinda hoping for one WC baby in there clutch before trying to find a new mate for her oTL

Fuzzle

2:17am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Really? I've seen some Pearlie going for cheap, but I didn't think an Ice/Obsidian would go for THAT cheap. Huh. She certainly was a nice find for you. c:
And that's what I thought. They will be a nice white/black pair with that wide tertiary of theirs. :3 
And you might get a wildclaw from their babies. A slim chance, but hopefully they'll have lots of eggs and you'll have a better chance. c: And I'd offer you that male Wildclaw I got from my last batch (he was Black/Aqua), but he's already on hold for someone else. ^^; But you can probably find a better mate for her anyway.

Noctre

2:21am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Yeah :/ And they wont be able to breed for at least another 2 weeks...and so far only one person has bought a slot, and I even reduced the prices to 70k a slot :c and Im really hoping for one...Maybe after this I can try to look for a white or black WC x3 and Im always open to possible color combos ^^

Fuzzle

2:34am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Ah. Well, you've still got two weeks to go. So long as you keep that thread bumped up, I'm sure someone else will stop by. c:
A black and white Wildclaw would be nice. :3 You don't see too many of those. At least I don't. I saw a White/White one earlier today and it was very pretty. :)

Fuzzle

2:50am Aug 26 2013 (last edited on 3:29am Aug 26 2013)

Normal User

Saffron is officially a Skydancer.

:) I'm happy now.
She's blue! Daba dee, daba- -shot-.

Edit: GREEN BABIES. :D Green babies everywhere. Lol.

Female - Emerald/Forest/Midnight

Female - Swamp/Avocado/Royal

Male - Forest/Leaf/Navy

Noctre

4:03am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Yeah you really dont ^^' I might have to scroll one...I dunno.

And ERMAGERD BABIES <33333

I really like that female forest one @__@

WolfyPoptarts

5:40am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Oh fuzzle those babies! <3 -Granby hands- -has to be physically restrained-

>:3
Fuzzle

12:42pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Noctre: Well, it might be easier to scroll one, but I suggest getting a scroll soon, 'cause those prices just keep going up. -_-
And you mean the Forest boy? XD Yes. He's my favorite to. I like his Leaf Freckle wings.

Wolfy: ... -Holds up a rope-. Don't you make me use this.

WolfyPoptarts

12:52pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

-whimpers in a corner- I will get one of those cuties someday ..... when the new wears off xD

>:3
Fuzzle

1:24pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Wolfy: -Puts rope away-. Lol. Yes, you shall get one. :3 It'll be lots easier once all the hype dies down more.

Noctre

3:12pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

XD Sorry I meant the emerald girl...shes so pretty <3 but the boy is pretty too XD

Fuzzle

3:32pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Noctre: Oh. XD Lol. I actually thought that might have been what you meant, but then I was all, "... Nah!". Lol. But yes. The Emerald girl is a pretty one. :3 The person who sniped the scroll for Saffron for me really liked her too.

Noctre

3:39pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Hehehe <3 One day I'll have enough XD

Fuzzle

4:12pm Aug 26 2013 (last edited on 4:54pm Aug 26 2013)

Normal User

I don't doubt you will. :) And then you'll have a lovely Skydancer as well.

And the Forest/Leaf boy just sold. I'm not broke anymore! :D
Edit: And there went the Emerald/Forest girl. Lol. Oh dear. I didn't expect them to go this quick.

Wolf

7:54pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Planning to get a White-White dragon and make it Skydancer :) I've already got the Skydancer scroll, just have to find the babu now and probably a white-white mate as well. :D

Fuzzle

8:20pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Wolf: White Skydancers would be lovely. :3 Good luck finding some White/Whites. I haven't seen too many lately. A lot of Ice/Ice though.

Also, Skydancers with Seraph are awesome. Like, the feather's that frame their face alternate in color.It's really neat.

And... I could use some feedback. So, I bought a Tiger, Clown, and Seraph gene earlier and decided my Ridgies needed some genes. I gave the Seraph to my male, but now I'm torn between giving him the Clown or Tiger gene.
So, I took screenshots of the previews to compare them. I do really like how the clown looks, but I don't like that it lightens up his primary color. And then I like that the Tiger actually darkens it up a bit, but it just feel a bit too... Plain, for him.
Either way, whatever the male doesn't get, the female will and I like either gene on her. Also haven't decided a secondary for her yet. Probably either going to be Eye Spots or possible Freckles.

Opinions, anyone?

Serval

8:28pm Aug 26 2013 (last edited on 8:31pm Aug 26 2013)

Normal User

I'd go with the clown gene on your male Ridgie, Fuzzle. :) It looks really cool.

Fuzzle

8:46pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

The Clown, you say? It was my first choice of gene, but then I made the mistake of previewing the Tiger gene on him too. XD Oh well, I most likely fill go with the clown, because I just feel that it suits him.
Plus it kind of gives him a skull face. Not as much as a dragon with a Black primary would, but still close. c:

Serval

9:06pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Yeah I noticed the skull face too. :) It looks pretty awesome.
I used to think male Ridgies were funny looking when I first joined the site, but now they are among my favorites. ^^ I loves them.

Go to page: 1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 141