You Broke My Heart {Wolf Rp} Now I'm Going To Break Your Face.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
MagicFlyingFish

7:23pm Nov 28 2010

Normal User

Maka looked at her. "What do you think?" she snapped. She took deep breaths. "I think i should retire soon, my old bones can't take me farther than the entrance to the camp." she said softly.She sat up straight, or at least tried to. She thought of an old lullaby her mother sang her when she was a pup.It brought back painful memories of her being slaughtered for betrayel by the former Alpha. She thought through every moment as if she was still there.

Maka bounded through the open field outside the camp.  She was a springy pup. She went back in, tired and wanting to feel her mother's soft fur. But she couldn't. There, right in front of her, was her mother. Her eyes weren't warm and comforting, nor would they ever be again. Instead they where dull and the fire in them was lost. She nuzzled her mother, only to find she was covered in deep, deep wounds not even the ancestors could save. She flattened her ears and her eyes got wide. She cried, and tilted her head back, howling. Her body was heavy with grief and she collapsedon in the gr*censored* next to her dead mother, crying uncontollably. Her father rested his tail on her shoulder, in an attempt to soothe her. Maka just growled. Her father stepped back and she whipped her head around to face him. She could tell by the gleam in his eyes that he was her mother's murderer. "How could you!" she snarled. "How could you kill her?!" she jumped at him, slashing out at his face and eyes. He was blinded, and Maka felt guilt trpped in her belly like a cold stone. She whimpered and turned, walking towards the medicine den, sulking. She was an apprentice gamma, a medicine wolf. She collected some herbs and padded toward her father. "Eat these, they'll bring down the swelling and pain, and stop infection." she directed. He ate the herbs. He later dieda year later from heart failure. She winced at the memory, as if a thorn was stuck in her pads.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My fursona, Paranoid.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6