You Broke My Heart {Wolf Rp} Now I'm Going To Break Your Face.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
iheartyou919

9:20pm Nov 27 2010 (last edited on 9:21pm Nov 27 2010)

Normal User

It turned his head towards the entrance of the den for a moment, and sniffed the air. A faint smell aroused him, of herbs and medicinal roots. He bowed his head slightly, but didn't say anything. He hoped this wolf didn't recognize him.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
innagong

9:29pm Nov 27 2010

Normal User

Nymph was lying on her back, staring at her den's domed ceiling.

Shutting her eyes, she whispered to herself, 'Let's make this last forever.'

Sadly, her moment of peace got interrupted by a faint rustling of the leaves outside.

Nymph's ear twitched in the attempt of trying to ignore it. Never the one to miss details, though. she abruptly got to her feet, spraying the cotton bedding she was laying on all over her den in the process.

Once outside, she stood on high alert for the first few minutes, then gradually start to loosen up.

'Probably just the wind.' she muttered to herself, turning and padding back towards her den.

-brainfart- 

va:tinyMCE.execInstanceCommand('mce_editor_0', 'forecolor', false, '#008000');">

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
iheartyou919

9:32pm Nov 27 2010

Normal User

((Gotta go. <3 Y'all.))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
iheartyou919

10:00pm Nov 27 2010

Normal User

((Nevermind. I can stay. o.o))

Rika

10:25pm Nov 27 2010

Normal User

((Hmm. What to make my wolfies do...))

Rika

10:37pm Nov 27 2010

Normal User

Name: Toxin

Pack: None

Appearance:
Pretty!

Personality: She's shy and sweet, despite her name. She loves being around others, but she has a small verbal tic that causes ehr to repeat her sentences silently when she gets nervous, as well as stutter quite often. Also, she tends to start her sentences with 'Ah' a lot, seeing as she is a rather nervous, awkward she-wolf.

History: Will be explained through the rp.

Crush: Open

Pups: None yet. c:

Other: None, really. c:

((Will intro when I think of a way to bring them in...))

iheartyou919

11:20pm Nov 27 2010

Normal User

((Anyone there? o.o))

iheartyou919

12:32am Nov 28 2010

Normal User

((Buhp. I have to quit. ;o This is not working for me. Sorry people. o.e))

zozane008

9:17am Nov 28 2010

Normal User

(( Just got on too. xD))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Rika

9:20am Nov 28 2010

Normal User

((Zo-butt...what should I do with my wolfies? ;c -braindead-))

AliceCheshirecat

9:22am Nov 28 2010

Normal User

{{{hey guys. Just got on. }}}

zozane008

9:42am Nov 28 2010

Normal User

(( Hrmm...>Wake up :D And my other charrys will liek, find yurs or somethin. :D ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Rika

9:56am Nov 28 2010

Normal User

((Should I start with the betas, the pups, or random Toxin?))

zozane008

10:11am Nov 28 2010

Normal User

(( Betas. O: ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Funlover6

11:37am Nov 28 2010

Normal User

((recap? o.O))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

MagicFlyingFish

12:11pm Nov 28 2010

Normal User

(lol, i need one too -_-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My fursona, Paranoid.
zozane008

12:18pm Nov 28 2010

Normal User

(( All we did was wake up. xD))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
MagicFlyingFish

12:41pm Nov 28 2010

Normal User

(isn't my wolf still waiting for the Alpha's responce?)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My fursona, Paranoid.
zozane008

12:44pm Nov 28 2010

Normal User

Calyx swished her tail over her muzzle and curled up in a tight ball, ignoring Maka. Finally, she spoke: "What is it?" sleepily.

-fail-

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Funlover6

3:54pm Nov 28 2010

Normal User

She was up before the sun.  Her dark pelt inhaling the brisk morning wind; not even a shudder erupted from her body.  The light wind gently twisted throughout her fur, causing it to move with the breeze.  She took no notice.  The gentle echo of her own paws against the barren soil rang in her acute ears.  The deathly aroma of rust rolled into her nose, causing her eyes to narrow; her pupils becoming near slits as her ears lay flat against her head in challenge.  She stalked beyond the path she formed from all those mornings of walking...into the dence underbrush.  She manuevered past revealed stones and under fallen branches; continuing her journey... the scent drifting ever so nearer.  Her pace quickened as she flew through the thorny thickets; loose branches clinging to her coat.  At last, she exploded through the underbrush... arriving at a cliffside that overlooked much of the territory.  In the distance, the bettess could identify the dens, where she knew the pack was just awakening.  But there.  Farther down the cliff.  She spotted a deep pool of crimson flowing from beneath the bluff.  She dug her claws into the earth and threw herself over the edge, plumeting to the earth at an unknown amount of speed.  At the last moment.  Her claws extracted to full length, her lips curled into a deadly snarl; fangs and claws alike clinging to the flesh of her target.  A loud whimper echoed about the hillside, as she released...her maw now stained in the deep maroon.  The intruder remained on his side and did not move for several moments.  Blood dying his sides and neck.  The stranger stumbled as he forced himself to his feet.  She lunged foward, instantly slamming him back to the stone in which they stood.  The bones creaked under her pressure, as she placed her forepaw on his neck, digging talon armed paws into the undercoat...causing the red liquid to flow to the earth around them.  She leaned down...so her breath could be felt on his skin.  "Who.are.You." she stated in a dangerous growl, her eyes like venom to the life that gazed upon them.  Each strand of fur that developed her pelt was on end.  Her lip still curled into a threatening snarl.  Her ears flat against her head in threat...the drive to kill included in her stance.  When the dog failed to anwser she allowed a lowly growl to rumble throughout her throat.  She forced more pressure upon the neck...the bones creaking more aggressively.  She senced the fear in her 'prey'; and was about to end him when he spoke. "Rein.  I am Rein." he stated in an expressionless tone; succeeding in hiding the fear from his voice.  She narrowed her eyes.  "Rein." the wood was silent for a moment.  The darkness beggining to expose the two figures.  After several seconds..."What pack are you...Rein." she said in the same dangerous growl.  The wolf didnt hesitate.  "I have no pack, miss.  I am a lone."  This made the bettess more suspicious and she toar downward...stripping the flesh from the right side of her 'prey' in a swift movement.  She senced his pain.  Senced his fear.  "A lone." she repeated, her voice full of menacing threat.  She circled the animal, as if he were no more then a young deer.  The silver pelted wolf wasted no time, and exploded past her, making a desperate attempt to retreat.  Tail between his legs.  The she-wolf growled lowly and exploded into hot pursuit.  Her stride lengthening.  Her pace quickening.  Her breathing at ease.  Her lips curling into a slick smile with the thrill of the chase.  In a matter of moments she was inches behind him.  A few more. She was beside him.  He reared to the side.  The she-wolf mimicking his motions, his fear enthuised her as she lowered her limbs and lunged, gripping the hind leg of her opponent in her powerful fangs.  Crimson streaming across her maw.  The rust could be tasted in her jaws.  She thrashed her head once she had a firm grip...hearing the shatter of the bones within.  She didnt stop.  Despite the cries of her prey.  She only stopped when she tasted the fragments. She released.  The leg hung awkwardly to the side.  She thought for a moment about finishing him.  But it was then he crossed the line of her territory.  She growled once more and turned.  Without another word.  He called after her.  "Who are you?" he questioned, anger pulsing in his voice.  She smiled.  The coldness in her eyes consuming his heart.  "I am Zre.  And I am Bloodpack." with those words, she left him.  And disappeared into the brush from where she came.

~~~~~~~

Rein retreated after his attack from 'Zre'.  He ran as quickly as his lame limb could go.  His breath escaped him in weak breaths.  He crawled underneath an outcrop by a stone.  And closed his eyes.  Giving him mucsles a break.  Hoping the blood would clot. Hoping he would live

~~~~~~

Moug blinked and opened his eyes.  He awoke with no scent of his sister.  He yawned and blinked.  His golden eyes fixated on the scene before him.  The horizon has risen, and it was time to awake.  His muscles pulsed as he stood.  He emerged from his den, his blackened pelt shimmering in the morning light.

~~~~~~~

Pin yawned and clambered from his den.  He inhaled deeply.  The fresh morning dew blessing his padded feet.  He shook out his pelt.  The red in his fur near mimicking the sun itself.  He stretched and laid in the dirt in front of his home.  Awaiting the rest of his pack.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6