Well that's my refrain. {{Dog Rp} I Live in Hell, cause I've been expelled from Heaven

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Jess

10:28pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Helge looked over at where he heard the voice. He noticed another dog there. He stiffed wondering if he was friend or foe. And if he was asleep. His ears twitched trying to determine. Then when he heard the dog mutter a word he was pretty sure he was asleep. He let out a small sigh as he stays up listening and determining what to do.

EmoRotweiler

10:44pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

His mother's voice and face disappeared into the shadows. In his dream he ran after her only to be frozen in fear place because his father's threatening voice yelled out from behind him "Your mothers dead. just forget her. dont waste your tears, it wont help. just get over it." Amoux jumped and started shivering in fear in his sleep,still thinking its real.

updating
Jess

10:53pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Helge watched the other dog. He could see him tembleing. He gave a small growl as he got up onto his paws and walked over to the other. He hit him lightly with his paw. Hoping it would wake him up. Even as he did that he was ready to be attacked.

EmoRotweiler

11:02pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Amoux awoke and jumped up, not snarling but with a terrified face, when he saw the dog wasnt his father he calmed down a little "I'm guessing I was talking in my sleep again..." he sat down "sorry if I kept you awake"

updating
Jess

11:05pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Helge looked at him with a raised eyebrow (or as best as a dog could). "Its fine." he said sitting down and studied the dog. He then looked at him closely. "Wolf dog?" he asked outloud. But then shook his head. "Where are you off to?" he asked wondering if he was going the same was as they were.

Yasha

11:26pm Jun 21 2010 (last edited on 11:29pm Jun 21 2010)

Normal User

Remote  overheard the dogs talking and walked over to them, "Hello." he woofed, "What are your names?"

Major and Liberty awoke to the light of dawn snuggled togeter under a hickory tree. Yawmning Liberty shook her long golden pelt and waited for her best friend to wake up.

Alannah woke up in a smallcage. Well, small compared to her enourmous size. arking loudly she called for someone to help, as strong as she was multiple layers of chicken wire was not something she could bite r claw through herself.

Bastet was stalking through the high gras.s in the field behind the houses. She could smell cats and many stray dogs. The reek of the asphalt and vehicles stung her eyes and nose,

Jess

11:41pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Helge turned to look at the newcomer. "Helge." he said cooly his ears twitching as he heard another sound. He looked over his shoulder to see Zyreal waking up. Zyreal blinked a couple times until he noticed his brother and the two others. His ears perked up as he ran over to his brother his tail wagging happily.

EmoRotweiler

6:26am Jun 22 2010 (last edited on 6:28am Jun 22 2010)

Normal User

Amoux feeling better now "Amoux" he said half smiling then turned to helge "Yeah, I'm a wolfdog.. and I'm just traveling.."

updating
Rocca

6:57am Jun 22 2010

Normal User

((too late to join? ive read all the posts))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yasha

9:21am Jun 22 2010

Normal User

ooc; Course not. Feel free!

"Very interesting names" Remote woofed entertained, "I'm called Remote. What are you all doing here? Pas.sing through or trying to find a good place to stay?"

Jess

9:38am Jun 22 2010

Normal User

"I'm Zyreal!" added Zyreal feeling out of the place. Helge nodded. "You should talk. My name is German." said Helge as he looked at them. "And we're trying to find a good place to stay." he said his bright blue eyes looking over the others.

Jess

4:38pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

((Bump C: ))

EmoRotweiler

6:33pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

Amoux shrugged "Looking for a place to make my 'den' my owner chased after me with a gun, I lived on a farm and I dug up some crops, so Ive been running every since."

updating
Yasha

8:04pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

"Really?" asked the startled Remote, "I was at a farm too, but my owner didn't trst me near any other animals though I hurt none of them."

Alannah let out a loud deep howl trying to get someones attention so she could get out.

Jess

9:58pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

Helge and Zyreal looked at each other. "We use to be at a Puppy Mill." said Zyreal. "My mother was put down when I was still a Pup, but Helge's mother took me in and she kept us. Then when she started to get too old to breed the owner sold her to a nice owner. Sadly they didn't want us." Zyreal added. Helge looked at them his eyes cold. "But the Puppy Mill owner set us out on our own. Only us. Not sure why but who cares." Helge said as he got up.

Jess

2:05am Jun 25 2010

Normal User

(Bump)

Yasha

8:20pm Jun 26 2010

Normal User

"Wow." woofed Remote, "Tht's sad"

ooc; fail. Getting ready for a party so yah ;P

Go to page: 1, 2