Well that's my refrain. {{Dog Rp} I Live in Hell, cause I've been expelled from Heaven

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Yasha

9:51pm Jun 20 2010 (last edited on 10:47pm Jun 20 2010)

Normal User

Plot: None Really. Life of dogs that have gone feral.

Rules: 

No swearing at other players. Otherwise knock yourselves out, it all gets censored anyway.

Respect.

Follow Res rules.

Semi-lit.(no one liners, very fw grammar/spelling errors)

One-liners are only acceptable every once in a while, because of writers block.

Don't ask to, just join.

NO WOLVES OR WOLF HYBRIDS!

BIO~

Name:

Age:(teen, young adult or adlt. No pups please, Unless they have any. ;P)

Breed:

Appearance:

Persona:

Crush:

Mate:

Family:

Other:

All blanks must be filled in. :) If you can't think of a good persona descrip use a song please :)

EmoRotweiler

9:55pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

I would love to join but quick question would a Czechoslovakian Vlcak be acceptable? I was wondering because the breed has wolf in it, but it really isnt a hybrid. Its a real breed of dog.

updating
Yasha

9:55pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

ooc; Wolfdogs are fine, cause they arent like. HOMG that husky had wolf puupehs ;P

EmoRotweiler

10:00pm Jun 20 2010 (last edited on 10:22pm Jun 20 2010)

Normal User

lol okay :D I have a fetish for wolfdogs heheh *is planning to buy one in rl*

Oh and 2 questions on the bio. Persona for the dog? and family meaning the dog's mother and father kinda thing? *very very slow*

BIO~

Name: Amoux

Age:(teen, young adult or adlt. No pups please, Unless they have any. ;P) Teen

Appearance: he Is grey with startling amber eyes

Persona: Extremly shy, but when you get to know him he is quick, lively, very active, fearless and courageous.

Crush: none yet

Mate: none yet

Family: None alive.

Other: none really

updating
Yasha

10:09pm Jun 20 2010 (last edited on 8:48pm Jun 21 2010)

Normal User

Name: Liberty

Breed: Golden Retriever

Appearance:

Persona: Friendly and free willed. Kind of protective of her friends.

Crush:-OPEN-

Mate: Desperatly wants :)

Family: Brother Cobalt.

Other: Friends with Major

Name: Major

Breed: GSD

Appearance:

Persona: Strong very dominant. Would be a good group leader although he belivees in equality.

Crush: OPEN

Mate: OPEN

Family: Nup

Other: Friends with Liberty

Name: Alannah

Breed:Great Dane/Mastiff.Cane corso

Appearance:

Persona: Friendly. Quite the gentl giant.

Crush:OPEN/

Family: Sister Jengo

Other:She's huuuge!

Name:Bastet

Breed: Pharaoh Hound

Appearance:

Persona: Dirty Little Secret- - The All American Rejects

Family: None

Other: Nothing

Name: Remote

Breed: Alsatian Shepalute

Appearance:

Persona: Friendly and easy to get to know.

Family: Major's cousin.

Other: Nope

Yasha

10:10pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

ooc; Persona-personality. Famiy yeah, like siblings and parents :)

Jess

10:25pm Jun 20 2010 (last edited on 10:27pm Jun 20 2010)

Normal User

OOC: If I wanted to make not a puppy but like the younger sibbling to my character should I just make him Teen too?

EDIT: And this is going to sound strange but...can I make a character bisexual? xD I was just wondering because well....I don't know. C: Just asking.

Lauren10

10:35pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

(( Join with a American Eskimo Spitz? o 3o ))

Yasha

10:47pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

ooc;Sure jess. I hav nho problems with it. And sure Lauren.

Jess

11:00pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

BIO~

Name: Helge

Breed: German Shepard

Appearance: german shepard Pictures, Images and Photos Black and brown fur bushy brown tail. Bright ocean blue eyes.

Persona: Distance from those he first meets. He is very quite around others until he gets to know them. He hates competition unlike most dogs. He would rather just play around carefree and by himself.

Crush: None yet

Mate: None. Hoping to find someone,

Family: Mother was sold when Helge was just a puppy. Leaving him and his adopted brother alone.

Other: Bisexual. He takes care of his younger brother who is somewhat defeneless.

Name: Zyrael

Breed: American Pit Bull.

Appearance: Photobucket Just a bit smaller

Persona: Always happy and ready to have fun/play a game. He is the complete opposite of his brother. He wants to play with others more then by himself.

Crush: None

Mate: None yet

Family: Mother was put down when he was just a pup. He was then taken in by Helge's mother who took care of him until she was sold.

Other: He's small. He is the only one who can really get his brother to smile.

Yasha

11:07pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

ooc; If someone wants they can tart :)

Jess

11:17pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

OOC: 8D I'LL START!!!

"Big brother..." whined the small light brindle Pit Bull. The older German Shepard looked back at him his ears twitching in annoyance. "What?" he asked in a harsh tone. The Pit Bull looked at him not effected by the harsh tone of his brother. "Are we almost to where we have to be? We've been walking for hours." he whined as he around him. "We aren't." said the older of the two. The Pit Bull started to let out small cries. "Can we at least rest?" he asked. "Fine!" said the German Shepard as he looked at the ground defeted. "Fine." "Yay! Thank you Helge!" he yelled as he tackled the German Shepard. Helge gave a sighed and smiled lightly. "Welcome." he said as he watched his little brother go over to the Lake.

Jess

1:00pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

(:C Bump)

EmoRotweiler

3:09pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Amoux lie under a large tree, panting heavily. His eyes scanned the terrain and stifled a yawn, today was quite warm for him, and his thick wolfdog coat. He was starting to get irratated at the flies trying to climb in his eye, he snarled and snapped at them everyone and a while which was unusual for him.

updating
Jess

6:33pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

The small Pit Bull looked under the large tree and noticed a large wolf like dog. His tail started to wag as he looked at him. He wanted to go up and say hello, but he knew if he did he would either get in trouble by his brother or he would be attacked. His ears went down as he heared the snarl the other gave out. He looked over his shoulder at his older brother who had sat underneath a shaded tree. He curled in a ball slightly his pointed ears stright up and on alert.

EmoRotweiler

7:57pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Amoux heard the dog and stopped and looked at him, quickly averting his gaze to the floor, he was always shy to meet new life forces. He is a very weird dog and doesn't call living things what their specie names are until he knows them then he calls them by their birth names. Amoux tail wagged a bit to show he wasn't any harm.

updating
Yasha

8:40pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Remote was out wandering searching for a plae to spend the night. Looking at the rising sun he muttered, "Too late now." to himself and sniffeda around. He could scent three other dogs, all male.

ooc; FAIL^^

EmoRotweiler

9:00pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Amoux moved to the base of the tree and wrapped himself around the trunk and rested his head on his paws and drifted off to sleep.

updating
Jess

10:17pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

The Pit bull gave a small whine but jumpped when he heard his brother growl. He turned around and walked over to him. "Sorry." he said as he laided down. Helge's ears twitched as he heard another creature heading for them. He put his muzzle into the air and breathed in. He caught the scent of two others beside him and his brother. His ears perked up as he listened. He laided his head on his younger brother who was sleeping. "Zyreal..." he started. "Hm?" he asked. "Good night." said Helge lightly as he noticed his younger brother let sleep overcome him.

EmoRotweiler

10:22pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

In Amoux's dream vivid pictures of his family ran through his head, calling him into a deeper slumber. As half his brain fell asleep completly the voices of his family became loud and clear, as if they were alive again "Amoux...my dear...oh how I miss you" his mother called out, her voice echoed against his skull. Outside of his dream, his face was twisted into a happy ex
pression as he believed It was real, he whined and muttered in his sleep "Mother..."

updating
Go to page: 1, 2