Welcome to the Jungle {Big Cat RP} We've Got Fun and Games

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Spikedsoul

12:20pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Rozcoe swallowed. He still had loads of energy, but this new injury would prevent him from doing much for at least another day. "It's getting late," he muttered. "Aren't you gonna go home? It gets dangerous around here at night, I'd hate for anything to happen to you."

Finished
Yasha

10:41am Jan 29 2010

Normal User

"I don't have a home anymore." Lexie swallowed, "I lived with my father but when he didn't protect my sister, I left. I couldn't bare to be with someone who didn't love his own chldren. My mother died when I was a cub and plus, I love the savannahs and I can protect  myself, so you mind if I stay here tonight?"

Spikedsoul

12:13pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

Rozcoe smiled. "Of course. It'll be nice to have someone else close by for a change." He just hoped there wasn't another night stampede, those could be deadly. The word father almost didn't register with his mind; a look of understanding crossed his face as he thought about this. "Just be ready for the cold, the savannah doesn't keep the warmth from the sun."

Finished
Yasha

1:24pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

Lexie laughed, "Before coming here I lived in the mountains." her eyelids were starting to droop, "My father was a snow leopard and my mother is a cheetah. I know the cold better than I know the hot."

Spikedsoul

2:21pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

Rozcoe started purring, a useful skill he'd picked up during his life. Based on this information, he *censored*umed that she'd be used to howling wind. Placing his head on his paws he wrapped his tail around his bad leg to protect it a little. "Good night," he murmured, resuming his purring.

Finished
Yasha

6:52pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

"Good noght to you too" chriped Lexie quietly before placing her had on her paws anfd falling asleep.

Spikedsoul

7:04pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

When the night had gone into the early morning hours, Rozcoe woke up. He sat up, not making a sound. A shiver ran down his spine; it certainly was cold. His leg still hurt, which annoyed him a bit. He liked being able to run early in the morning, but his leg prevented him from doing so.

Finished
Yasha

8:33pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

Lexie heard the slight ruffling of the gras.s in the wind and stretched out. "Good morning Rozcoe" she chirped at him.

Spikedsoul

9:21pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

"Oh, good morning. I thought you'd sleep longer," Rozcoe said with a smile. "It's still hours before dawn." He shived again, but didn't seem too bothered about it.

Finished
Yasha

9:52pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

Lexie pulled herself into a sitting position before getting up and padding over to sit beside Rozcoe. She licked him on the cheek and aske,"Are you cold?"

Spikedsoul

9:56pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

"Oh, I'm fine," Rozcoe replied, flicking his ears with slight embarr*censored*ment. "Don't worry about me." He smiled and glanced at her.

Finished
Spear

9:59pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

(( -pokes Souly- c; 'Ello. ))

I just posted. Deal with it.

Spikedsoul

10:23pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

((X3 Hello.))

Finished
Yasha

8:16am Feb 1 2010

Normal User

((does Spear wanna join? Cause Spear can))

"That's good" Lexie mewed, "I don't want to have to treat you for a cold now" She looked over at him a grin spread acrosss her face.

Spikedsoul

11:52am Feb 1 2010

Normal User

"Thankfully I don't get sick easily," Rozcoe chuckled. It turned into nervous laughter as a thought popped into his head, but he kept it to himself. He needed to guard his own mind from some of his thoughts.

Finished
Yasha

12:20pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

"Well that's good. I don't have to worry about myself getting sick either." she mewid, "Really. I never get sick/"

Spikedsoul

2:22pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

"Good, that makes two." Rozcoe licked her cheek, smiling. Another shiver ran down his spine. So maybe he was cold, but naturally he wouldn't admit it.

Finished
Yasha

4:36pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

"Your shivering. Or are you scared of me?" asked Lexie laughing. She stood up and stretched each of her legs in urn.

Spikedsoul

5:20pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

"Scared? Pah! I'm not afraid of anything!" Rozcoe boasted, puffing out his chest. He felt a little jealous of Lexie, as he wanted to be able to move freely too.

Finished
Yasha

7:23pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

`Whatever you say.`she mewed grinning. Looking at him slyly she lay down, `Sucks to be injured huh

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7