Welcome to the Jungle {Big Cat RP} We've Got Fun and Games

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Spikedsoul

5:27pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

"The day only feels hot to you because I'm near you," Rozcoe said, puffing out his narrow chest as soon as he sat up. "But I suppose I prefer the cooler ones, food seems to run slower." He grinned, still looking rather proud.

Finished
Yasha

5:41pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

"Oh really?" she mewed in reply to his comment of the heat, "I also prefer the cooler days, I used to lived in those mountainss over there" she pointed with her tail, "I lived with my dad. There were better hiding places there"

Spikedsoul

5:43pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

"I bet. Around here there's nothing but flatland with barely any concealed spots," Rozcoe sighed. "The one thing that's nice about this place is the large oasis nearby. The water's even a different color than brown," he said. He stood up and started walking. "Come on, I'll show you."

Finished
Yasha

6:25pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

"Sweet!" Lexie exclaimed and followed after him. The terrain changed slightly, the air becoming less dry as they approached the cool Oasis.

Spikedsoul

6:26pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

Rozcoe padded to the edge of a large lake, sitting beneath a flourishing tree. "Isn't it beautiful?" he asked with a smile. "It's strange that not many animals know about it, so this is a nice place to relax and get away from the head and herds."

Finished
Yasha

6:30pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

After an inhalation of shock she murmured softly, "It really is" she bett her head down and drank some of the water. The cool dops replenished her thirst and made her feel happy again. She dabbed a paw at the water before stepping in and askeing Rozcoe, "Wanna join me?"

Spikedsoul

6:38pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

Rozcoe surged foward and leaped into the water, making a large splash. Grinning as his head broke surface, he shook it to rid his eyes of water. "Don't mind if I do," he laughed. "Did I say relaxing?" He kicked out, swimming closer to the s*censored* to where he could stand.

Finished
Yasha

8:51pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

"You did" Lexie chiroed, grinning cheekily. She swam farther out into the lake and dived under te water. She swam like a fsh towards where Rozcoe was standing and popped up yowling, "Betcha can't catch me" a she splashed around the lake.

Spikedsoul

8:54pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

Rozcoe laughed and lurched into the lake after her. "Oh yeah? Watch me!" He swam after her, strong limbs propelling him quickly through the water.

Finished
Yasha

9:12pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

Lexie saw Rozcoe approaching her from the corner of her eyes, so with trhat she ducked uner. Her silver fur blending in with the blue crystal water.

Spikedsoul

9:20pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

Sucking in a breath Rozcoe did the same, his eyes trained on her. He'd a rather sharp gaze, able to spot anything anywhere most of the time. He lightly struck her with a paw and surfaced, blowing water from his nose. Something bit him and he headed for s*censored* with a smarting leg.

Finished
Yasha

8:04am Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Lexie yowled and pulled herself up. Swimming towards the sh.ore she yowled at him, her voice raspy, "I'm gonna get you for that!"

Spikedsoul

2:17pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"A pike already did!" Rozcoe retorted. He glanced down at his leg; it was bleeding slightly. He started cleaning it, wincing as pain spread through his body. "Ouch."

Finished
Yasha

4:14pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"Oh" Lexie asked. When she saw the wound she cirped, "Give me aminute. I'll be right back" She said dashing off.

Spikedsoul

8:27pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Rozcoe watched her run off. He stood to follow her, but slid back down his stomach. His leg hurt too much to follow.

Finished
Yasha

7:28pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Lexie appeared back with a bunch of marigolda and cobwebs. She dropped the marigold flowers on the ground and meowed sternly, "Chow those and place them on your wound" She took a piece of the cobwebs and wiped some the blood off his wound. She grabbed the rest of the marigold chewed it up and put the pste on his cut.

Spikedsoul

9:23pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Rozcoe did as he was told, wincing at the pain. This cheetah appeared to know a lot more about medical herbs and such than he did; usually he sufficed with licking the wound and letting it heal on its own. Sure, he scarred, but his fur grew over it so he didn't care much.

Finished
Yasha

9:30pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Once he placed the last of the marigold pultice on the injury she wraped a swath of cobweb around it. "If I'm not with you" Lexie cirped, "Make sure you take it off before sunset."

Spikedsoul

10:13pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Rozcoe nodded. He chirruped softly in pain; with a soft sigh he laid down on the bank, rest his head on his paws. "Thanks," he murmured, unused to getting helped.

Finished
Yasha

8:06am Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Lexie stretched out and lay down beside Rozcoe. It had been a tiring day. Swimming, runningand playing. Usually her days consisted of her walking around and moping because of her sisters death.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7