We aren't suppost to exist ||Roleplay|| But at least we have each other.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

5:46pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest stalked away, angry at the ignorant girl who couldn't seem to accept she was half god!

Logo
Moo123

5:52pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Jace stared after her for a moment. "I don't wish any of that," he murmured, "I wish that my father would die a horrible, well-deserved death. I'm fine with the other gods." He turned around, eyes tracing over the shadows.

____

Charlotte flopped to the ground, totally flustered and confused. She didn't understand any of this... But a lot added up now. Where her father was, why they were constantly moving from place to place... Was it because she was honestly and truely half god? She couldn't wrap her mind around it. 

She called to Anthony, "What's your name?"

____

Josh sat beneath a tree right off of the beach, staring at the clouds overhead. He wondered what it meant.

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

5:59pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest dove into the sea, staring at the myriad of sea life surrounding her. It was so peacefull under here and she wished it could be like this at the island. She was startled out of her daydream as a m*censored*ive monster attacked her. Diving out of the way, she managed to slash it with her blade, causing it to explode.

Logo
Spear

6:00pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Anthony," he said before heading towards a small pile of rocks at the edge .of the beach

Thea stopped. "Your dad is Hades right? Why would you want him to die? Not like it would make any difference." 

I just posted. Deal with it.

Spear

6:00pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Anthony," he said before heading towards a small pile of rocks at the edge .of the beach

Thea stopped. "Your dad is Hades right? Why would you want him to die? Not like it would make any difference." 

Moo123

6:01pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Jace didn't look at her, but his face twisted into a cold sneer. "Because that's exactly what the sick bastard deserves. He shouldn't exist, I shouldn't exist, this whole damned place shouldn't exist..." He stared into the shadows. They seemed to taunt him.

wuss poppin jimbo
Moo123

6:04pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Charlotte said in a flat voice, "I'm Charlotte. My mother always used to call me Thundercloud though, because I had a temper." Something in her mind clicked. "Or, rather, because I'm the daughter of Zeus," she added in a pained voice.

wuss poppin jimbo
Spear

6:05pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Thea shrugged. "That is pretty much what I said.."

Detneth106

6:05pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest surged out of the ocean, running far from it. Great, now she was being attacked by her dad. Just wonderfull.

Logo
Spear

6:07pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Anthony nodded. "I don't have a nickname like that."

Moo123

6:13pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Charlotte started to run her hand through the sand. "I never did until last year." she stopped, blinking at a crab scuttling into the water, "My mom just suddenly started calling me that..." she took a deep breath in, "And then a month later she died."

_____

Josh watched curiously as his half-sister ran by him.

______

Jace shook his head. "No, you said you wanted to be normal," he corrected her, "I said I didn't want to exist."

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

6:15pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest stopped and looked at Josh. "There's some sort of monster in the water! Now our DAD is attacking us! Ugh." she glared at the ocean.

Logo
Spear

6:16pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Oh, well. Why wouldn't you?," she asked him. 

~

Anthony cringed. "My mom died from childbirth. I killed her myself.." 

Moo123

6:20pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Charlotte frowned. "I'm so sorry..." She blinked at him sadly. "I shouldn't have brought it up. Sorry." She started to play with the sand again.

_____

"Because I'm not suppost to. I'm a freak," Jace said quietly. "I'm unnatural."

_____

Josh blinked at her indifferently. "Dad never liked me," he said flatly.

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

6:23pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest sighed, "I know that feeling. I have monsters chasing me if I get even one foot of the ocean. Pfft, why'd they even have us if they want to kill us. It's completely Redundant and it makes them Hypocrites. Geeze."

Logo
Spear

6:29pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Anthony stared at the water. "It's okay. It doesn't really bother me," he said quietly. "Dad never forgave me for it though."

Moo123

6:52pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Charlotte frowned. "No offence," she said, "But I think you're dad must be one as$hole. Technically it's his fault, noy yours. If he hadn't knocked her up in the first place..." She glanced up at him. "Oh, uh, sorry. Natural reflex. I'm always a bit..." she paused, "you could say, fast to back talk."

___

Josh smirked. "Is there a certain reason you're talking to me? Because I don't really care."

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

6:54pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"UH, no? Why would I want to do that? I'm your freaking half sister!" Tempest threw her hands up and stalked away. Geeze, boys. One-track minds.

Logo
Spear

6:54pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Anthony shrugged. "It's okay. I an be the same way," he said quietly.

Moo123

6:55pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"And that's the problem," Josh countered smugly, turning his attention to the sky once again. Rain started to pour down in a steady, but hard and heavy, pace. A big storm was starting.

wuss poppin jimbo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5