We aren't suppost to exist ||Roleplay|| But at least we have each other.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

5:07pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest's eyes flickered towards Thea. "Who are you?" she challenged, moving her hand to the dagger strapped to her waist. It was poisened with the venom of the Underworld, able to kill any living being, moving or not.

Logo
Spear

5:09pm Feb 7 2010 (last edited on 5:09pm Feb 7 2010)

Normal User

Thea shrugged. "See ya then," she said. "I'm going inside so I don't get rained on. I'm Thea," was all she said. 

Anthony rolled his eyes. Josh was such a drama queen. He looked over at Charlotte. "You okay?," he asked her.

I just posted. Deal with it.

Detneth106

5:11pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest didn't let hre eyes leave Thea till she was gone. "Are you going to?" she inquired Jace. "And you never told me your name. I'm Tempest." She lifted her hand off her dagger. This boy didn't seem much like a threat to her.

Logo
Moo123

5:13pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Charlotte blushed and smiled shyly at Anthony. He was kind of cute. "Yeah, I'm okay..." Her eyes drifted after Josh. "Do you know him?" She looked back at Anthony and stepped out of the water, cheeks still bright red.

_____

wuss poppin jimbo
Moo123

5:14pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Jace watched her hand lift from the dagger; so she wasn't going to attack. "Jace," he murmured, eyes drifting to the storm that was now overhead. "You asked who my father was?" His black eyes locked onto hers, and he said quietly, "Hades."

And then he back into the shadows, and disappeared.

wuss poppin jimbo
Spear

5:14pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"He is my half-brother. We both have the same father. But apparently, he doesn't like me," he said rolling his eyes. "You know, I never knew a daughter of Zeus that actually went into Posiden's sea," he said looking at her curiously.

Detneth106

5:16pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest stared at the shadows where Jace had disappeared. "Jace then is it?" she mused to herself. "I'll remember that." she walked to the beach and watched as a boy pulled a sopping wet girl out of the water. Walking up to them she asked the girl, "What happened to you?"

Logo
Moo123

5:20pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Charlotte's face became a blank question mark. "Zeus?" she asked quietly, "My father said his name was Jacob." She eyed Anthony over carefully; was he trying to trick her or something? Not funny. She ignored Tempest frostily. What did she think had happened?

______

Jace stepped from the shadows near Thea. He smirked, blinking at her. "I didn't catch your name," he mused in a highly attractive voice. His dark reddish hair drifted to cover the right half of his face.

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

5:24pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest looked at the boy. "She's a daughter of Zeus?" she said in a disbelieving tone. "That's odd, what's your parentage?" she asked.

Logo
Spear

5:25pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Thea," she said quietly to Jace. "What's yours?," she asked him.

~

Anthony laughed.  "Your father must've disguised himself before he met you. Zues always does that"

Detneth106

5:26pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest giggled lightly, I did seem like a thing Zeus would do.

Logo
Moo123

5:28pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Charlotte took a step backwards, narrowing her eyes. She was fuming. "Okay, look," she snapped, "I know who my father is. I'm not the daughter of some....some...non-existing fake God!" Sparks danced at the tips of her fingers, but she didn't notice. "I don't know who you people are, but I am not Zeus' daughter."

___

Jace smirked, "Jace."

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

5:29pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest stared at the girl. "Uh, your hands are sparking." she said a bit nervously, she wasn't good at this kind of thing.

ooc; I got didner >:(

Logo
Spear

5:30pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Anthony sighed and started to mess the water water as he felt the tugging sensation in his gut. "That is what I said too."

~

Thea nodded. "Well, earlier you seemed scared. Why was that?," she said simply curious.  

Moo123

5:34pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"I had just been attacked by a minotaur," Jace explained coldly, twisting his arm to show a gash across his wrist, that twisted up and ended at his elbow.

_____

Charlotte's eyes flashed with lightning. She growled at them, curling her hands into balls to hide the sparks, "I'm. Not. You." She added, "I'm. Not. Half. God."

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

5:37pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest couldn't help it but she laughed, a loud gut-wrenching laugh. She finished and looked at the Girl squarely. "Listen, you have sparks flying from your eyes and fingertips, what more proof could you have?"

Logo
Spear

5:38pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Never said you where," Anthony said smoothly.

Thea's eyes flashed. "Why was it here?," she asked smoothly.  

Moo123

5:41pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Why are we here?" Jace countered evenly. "Why do we exist? Why do they exist?"

___

Charlotte scowled at them. "I'm not falling for whatever joke you're pulling on me," she snapped, taking a couple of steps backwards again. "I have no clue what you're talking about. My mom said my dad left when I was young..." Her eyes flashed angrily, "But that's none of your buisness." She stepped backwards against, narrowly missing stepping on a crab.

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

5:43pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Tempest sighed and shook her head. "If you don't believe us, then don't. But I can garuntee that if you don't accept your parentage, you'll die."

Logo
Spear

5:44pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Anthony shrugged. "It isn't a joke, but let's just forget I even mentioned it," he said quietly. H turned around to walk away.

~

Thea shrugged. "I have no idea. All I know is that sometimes I wish that gods never existed, and that I was normal," she said walking towards her cabin.   

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5