We are going {Dragon} to wind up {rp} extinct if we don't kill them first...

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

4:27pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

"Isn't it obvious?" Shayne asked. "She sees you as a threat." he said simply. "You could hurt her chances of finding someone this season."

Detneth106

4:32pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

Skyrath gave a bark of laughter, "Me? What would any male see in me? She's the most desirable one, the only female warrior, one of the best single Dragonelles." she said dubiously.

Logo
whatever6551

4:38pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

Shayne shrugged. "Well, I think you're prettier than she is," he said "And Alex is sort of harsh if you ask me."

Detneth106

4:41pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

Skyrath stopped, "Really? You think I'm prettier?" she said, her voice increduless.

Logo
whatever6551

4:44pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

"Why do you find that so surprising?" Shayne said laughing.

Detneth106

4:48pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

"Because, I'm not pretty," she replied, "And they never acted jealous, only angry that I was held in high status by my sister"

Logo
whatever6551

4:49pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

Shayne shrugged. "They must not see you the way I do." he said.

Detneth106

4:50pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

Skyrath nodded, "I like you," she confided, "A lot of the males that talked to me were asking about other dragonelles, not myself,"

Logo
whatever6551

4:54pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

Shayne chuckled. "They were too blind to see what was right in front of them then." Shayne's wings flapped gently, blowing cool air on himself so he didn't overheat like he did a while back, a few summers ago.

Detneth106

4:55pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

Skyrath saw Shayne trying to cool off and breathed at him, sending a cloud of cool ice breath to wash over his body, "Thank you," she whispered softly, her eyes shining with love.

Logo
whatever6551

4:57pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

Shayne shivered slightly and smiled at Skyrath. "I was just about to go to the plains and do a bit of hunting, care to join me?" he asked.

Detneth106

4:59pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

"Of course," she said, smiling. She unfolded her wings and flapped them a few times, sending smome gusts of air at Shayne.

Logo
whatever6551

5:02pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

Shayne rolled his shoulders and took off after Skyrath, easily keeping up with her. He glided above the plains, scanning the ground below for something of interest. He flapped his wings to keep him in the air as he circled a herd of wild horses. He flew in closer to the ground, dragging his heavy tail in a tight circle around the horses, making a shallow pit, too big to jump over.

EmoRotweiler

5:29pm Apr 5 2010

Normal User

Shrap decided to sun himself and watch the scenery, only for a little though. He stood up and limped to the cliff and lay down on the warm stone. The sun's rays quickly heated him, making shrap feel happier. He listened to the others, and wanted soo bad to join them, But he couldn't unless he wanted to go blind.

updating
Detneth106

5:31pm Apr 5 2010

Normal User

Soul hugged herslef close to Shrap, her head resting on his back, "I jope you get better," she whispered, grooming his scales slowly.

Sjyrath turned and followed Shayne, diving down to scare the wild horses, causing them to tampede towads Shayne.

Logo
EmoRotweiler

5:34pm Apr 5 2010 (last edited on 10:01pm Apr 5 2010)

Normal User

Shrap smiled, embracing the touch of soul and the heat of the sun "Me to" He swivled his head to groom her scales as well.

Name: Saffi

Place in the clan: Warrior

Personality: She is timid, although in battle she is fierce. She also can be over protective and hoard her treasures if she becomes too attatched.

Looks: Again, Did NOT draw

Strengths/Talents: The glowing orbs she has can be thrown and can take a person's soul away.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Her skin is sensitive to heat

Crush(es): open

Friends: Shrap, Alex, ...

Mate: Open

History: She was born and raised inside the Denmark border. She eventually left her family to find another clan.

Children: None yet

updating
whatever6551

9:44pm Apr 5 2010

Normal User

((Can Alex and Saffi be friends?))

Shayne closed of his nostrils and eyes to protect him from flames. He flew low and faced the horses. His jaws parted to release a thick wave of green fire, burning the lives away from the herd. Several found the strength to leap across the ditch and away from the hunting dragons, but most did not survive. He smiled at Skyrath, swallowing one of the horses whole before glancing around to check for humans. 

EmoRotweiler

10:01pm Apr 5 2010

Normal User

((Yeah :D))

Saffi bounded out of her cave and ran over the edge, spreading her wings she rocketed up into the clouds. She gradually flew lower, until she was skimming the tippy tops of the evergreens. Her eyes scanned the terrain below, picking out a few other bodies of dragons feasting. Saffi let out a soft roar and she flew, a roar of joy to feel the rough wind caressing her fair skin underneath her scales. She dove towards a field full of sheep, Her mouth watered at the sight. She Swallowed the sheep whole, and alive, one by one the field became emptier and emptier, until she had consumed every last soul in that field. Saffi purred in delight that her stomach had food In it. She ran full speed forward and flapped her wings until she took off to the skies again.

updating
whatever6551

10:12pm Apr 5 2010

Normal User

Alex shook the dirt off her scales, finally having recovered from the chilling battle with Skyrath. She cleared her throat and illuminated the small cave she was in with a burst of fire before climbing out into the main cavern. Her heart stopped when she saw Shrap and his mate, and jealousy ate at her mind. She knew she could never have him, but it wouldn't stop her from dreaming. She avoided eye contact as she p*censored*ed, taking flight outside the cave. She noticed that the sun was setting. She just completely through off her schedule with the nap she had taken. She let out a low growl and dove in a spiral close to the earth, landing on her forearms and legs, churning up mud from the previous rainfall.

EmoRotweiler

10:25pm Apr 5 2010 (last edited on 10:26pm Apr 5 2010)

Normal User

Shrap lifted his head towards the descending sun and flexed his claws on the stone, making grooves in it.

Saffi returned to her cave to wait till night fall, where she is at her best. during night she is a terror to all man kind. the corners of her mouth curled up into a smile and she spit a ball of iridescent Purple into the sky marking the coming of dusk.

updating
Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8