These Aren't Normal Horses...(Weird Horse and Normal Human rp...)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

4:43pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Lily looked at her and said,"You were the one who said it. Also,what's wrong with fantasies?"

Shadow nodded the head and said,"We better get going."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
fireofthephoinex

4:56pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

" Nothing is wrong with Fantasies, I was just saying that is was a weird horse....."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
EmoWolf1

10:23am Dec 14 2012

Normal User

Tigress sniffed and ran at lightening speed towards the pen. after about two minutes she arrived at the pen, jumped into it and turned to her grey dapple form immediately. she lay down quickly and closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

9:29am Dec 20 2012

Normal User

Shadow turned into her normal horse form and galloped towards the ranch. She tripped over something and got a cut across her leg,but kept going,even though her leg was bleeding a-lot. She got to the ranch,jumped the fence and then laid down with her leg stretched out in-front of her. She gave out a grunt and put her head down.

Lily saw a dark mass by the fence and said,"Hang on.",before running over to it. She saw Shadow and kneeled beside her. "I need some bandages!",she yelled

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

7:48pm Dec 22 2012

Normal User

Tigress whispered. "you ok, shadow? That leg looks pretty bad."

Alex shouted back to Lily, "Bandages? What for? Are one of the horses hurt? Are YOU hurt?"

\'Create
\r\n
fireofthephoinex

8:10pm Dec 22 2012

Normal User

( Hey guys, I am really sorry but school has taken up a lot of my time and I am stopping some role-plays. I hope you guys have fun and I am going to do an ending post.)

Luna shrugged and turned back the the house," I am going to get some sleep, it is going to be my last night here and I want to be well rested for my trip home."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

10:54am Dec 24 2012

Normal User

(Aw,ok. Bye.)

Lily yelled back,"It's Shadow! She's bleeding,badly!" Shadow looked at Tigeress and replied,"No,I'm not."

EmoWolf1

11:22am Dec 30 2012

Normal User

Tigress grinned. "i know."

Alex gasped. he fetched some hay and blankets, then some disinfectant spray and bandages. with hands full he ran to lily and shadow.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

9:36pm Dec 30 2012

Normal User

Lily stood,took the disinfectant spray and bandages and knelt back down. She sprayed the disinfectant on Shadow's leg and quickly wrapped the the bandages around her leg. Shadow flinched and closed her eyes as this was done. Lily patted her head and whispered in her ear,"I'll stay with you tonight." "Watch Shadow while I get a blanket for myself."

Lily came back from her house and knelt beside Shadow again. She put the blankets from the stables over Shadow and looked at Alex. "You can go now." Shadow looked at Tigeress,her face saying the same thing.

Sheeran

12:14pm Jan 1 2013

Normal User

Is this still open? c;

Sheeran away
spirit1212

5:20pm Jan 1 2013

Normal User

(Yes.)

Sheeran

2:34am Jan 2 2013

Normal User

Name: Ed

Human or Horse: Human

Herd Position: -

Looks:

Personality: Shy, awkward, artistic, antisocial, has low self esteem, usually spends his time in his flat, alone or with his cat.

History: Ed was born and raised in a small English village (ergo his thick British accent), spending his young years there and moving to a bit more urban surrounding at the age of 13. He was from then on constantly teased about his looks and his bright and fairly unusual hair, his extremely pale skin or his freckles. He started losing confidence in himself and others around him, making it impossible to talk and communicate with him in any way. His only mate was his cat, Belini, but since Belini passed away, Ed got worse. He moved out of his parents house at the age of 18 and found himself a small flat where he could be excluded from the rest of the world.

Crush,etc.: None

Other: Very sensitive to the word 'ginger'.

Sheeran away
Sheeran

2:34am Jan 2 2013 (last edited on 2:36am Jan 2 2013)

Normal User

I'll start with my intro then? c:

Sheeran away
spirit1212

5:44pm Jan 3 2013

Normal User

(Accepted,but you need a horse too.)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7