These Aren't Normal Horses...(Weird Horse and Normal Human rp...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

2:51am Nov 4 2012 (last edited on 2:52am Nov 4 2012)

Normal User

Rules

1. Obey my rules.

2. Romance and violence,please.

3. Join with both a human and a horse.

4. Keep genders even,please.

5. HAVE FUN!!

Plot/Intro

A herd of horses hasn't been seen for years. It is a small herd of twelve or so that used to have hundreds in it. Humans have found it and are now keeping these horses as pets. The horses need food,water and help,so they allow the humans to keep them as pets,but these aren't normal horses...

The horses can live forever and have normal looking forms and then true forms. They bond with a human and show their true form to them later on. We will start right before the horses are captured.

Bio

Name:

Human or Horse:

Herd Position: (If a horse.)

Looks:

Personality:

History:

Crush,ect.:

Other:

My Bios

Name: Shadow

Human or Horse: Horse

Herd Position: Leader

Looks: She has silver eyes and a deep scar over her right eye. Her normal horse form/fake form:
Black horse by ~Viefiurka on deviantART Her strange horse form/true form: She is a unicorn made of all bones,she's a complete skeleton. She has wings that resemble bat wings. She has no skin on her,at all and her bones are completely black.

Personality: She is very mysterious and very seductive,which she uses to her advantage. She doesn't open up to anyone,but those she trusts,so she normally won't talk much. She is a bit of a tomboy,but don't get me wrong,she still likes guys. Rp the rest out.

History: Doesn't like to talk about it.

Crush,ect.: None

Other: She is a great fighter and her strange diet is meat. She eats hay when around humans,though. The human she accepts is Lily.

Name: Lily

Human or Horse: Human

Looks: Her black hair goes to her chin,goes over her left eye and has a blood red high light in it. Her eyes are a greenish-blue and her skin is tan. She is slightly muscular and stands at 6'0". She wears black short shorts,a black shirt that goes to the end of her rib cage and no shoes.

Personality: Same as Shadow.

History: Doesn't like to talk about it.

Crush,ect.: None

Other: She is a great fighter and loves to use her bow and arrows every chance she can. Her horse is Shadow. She loves nature and animals.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
spirit1212

7:26am Nov 5 2012

Normal User

(Anyone wanna join?)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
fireofthephoinex

4:16pm Nov 5 2012 (last edited on 4:17pm Nov 5 2012)

Normal User

( Count me in! This is my form if I am accepted.)

Name: Luna

Looks:

Anime girl, anime, blonde hair, blush, cute, girl, green eyes, long hair, petals, sexy, thighhighs, twintails, wink

Personality: Over all just happy, rebellious.

History: ask her.

Crush,ect.: No crush.

Other: Has a strange sickness no doctor can explain ( That is so lame :P )

Name: Storm ( Or stormy for his friends )

Human or Horse: Horse

Herd Position: (If a horse.) He is a loner

Looks:black horse wallpaper Stunning Black Wallpapers For Your Desktop

Personality: Shy, scared, but when calm very relaxed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

7:21am Nov 6 2012

Normal User

(Accepted,but one thing you should know,he will still be caught,even if he's a loner. I LOVE YOUR PICTURE!)

EmoWolf1

4:42pm Nov 6 2012 (last edited on 3:59pm Nov 7 2012)

Normal User

Name: Tigress
Human or horse: horse
Herd position: high ranker
Looks: 
Personality: Tigress is a beautiful mare, and she knows it. She loves to drink and play around, and often plays around when times get serious. Although she has a babyish character, Tigress is very intelligent and is one of the main thinkers of the herd, baring in mind that some of her ideas are pretty stupid. 
History: eh, not much.
Crush: none
Other: the human she accepts it Alex. (to be done)

Name: Alex
Human or horse: Human
Looks: 
Personality: Alex is the brainy sort of kid. He is always spending after school time in the science apartment. RP rest out... If I can.
History: ya know, just like any other kid.
Crush: none
Other: The 'weird' horse that accepts him is Tigress.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

7:21am Nov 7 2012

Normal User

(Accepted,but she needs a normal horse picture,too,I forgot to say that about both your bios. I love your picture,too!)

EmoWolf1

9:36am Nov 7 2012

Normal User

(done)

\'Create
\r\n
Thor

3:35pm Nov 7 2012 (last edited on 2:41pm Nov 8 2012)

Normal User

(Joining in too.)

Name: Hiro

Human or Horse: horse

Herd Position: loner

Looks: Normal is first pic, second is true.

Personality: Hiro is a bit mischievous and likes to play pranks on people. He doesn't play pranks like humans do, but he does the best he can. He likes to be free and run because it feels like he's flying, which matches his true form. He is a social horse and likes to be around more horses, even if he has to go find them. He has fun with almost anything he does. He likes to hunt for food more than getting freebies from trees,  but he does that too. He is afraid of a human other than the one he accepts getting a hold of him. He is a kind horse but can be protective if he feels the need to.

History: He did have a herd before, but his mother ended up getting them lost once and separated from the herd, so they lived off the land on their own. His mother died during teh winter months and he somehow survived. He feels lucky to be alive anyways.

Crush,ect.: none.

Other:

Name: Ryu

Looks: (at bottom)

Personality: ryu is a playful guy and he loves to draw. He tend to be caught drawing in classes, if he has any. He liked to be flamboyant because he finds it fun even thought people look at him a little weird. He has fun when he's just outside and laying in the grass. Ryu likes to make friends and he finds it oddly difficult to make friends when he tries to. He hates to be in stressful situations and they make him nervous and that causes him to fidget. Ryu has a kind heart but he can be cold to people at times, it all depends on his mood. Ryu has always had a bit of a problem with mood swings, but he had managed to keep them under control.

History: Ryu grew up in a broken home. His mother was a loving woman, but she worked long nights and sometimes didn't come home. She was able to move the family to a small farm where they worked to get most their money. They sold any crops they managed to raise and even some livestock. His father, on the other hand, didn't really like working on the farm and never helped out. He prefered to ignore everybody. His father wasn't some addict but he did have an affair that tore them apart. This ended up damaging Ryu because he always had two parents and when his father left, he blamed  himself. Ryu  continued to work on their ranch, growing crops and caring for the livestock while trying to keep the house clean for his hard working mother.

Crush,ect.: open

Other: Yes, his hair is that color and he is very flamboyant. But not gay. I don't know if S.O really matters here?

http://incubus-charm.deviantart.com/art/Some-guy-336726301

(sorry i couldnt show you an image on here, but there is the link...)

EmoWolf1

4:01pm Nov 7 2012

Normal User

(my bios are finnished.)

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

7:20am Nov 8 2012

Normal User

(Mkay. Accepted and I can't wait to see Ryu's picture.)

fireofthephoinex

8:09am Nov 8 2012

Normal User

( Back, Sorry i kind of forgot about subscribing to this thread oops... :)

fireofthephoinex

8:14am Nov 8 2012

Normal User

( So when do we Role-play?)

spirit1212

8:59pm Nov 8 2012

Normal User

(Now,my child,now.)(Intro Time!)

Shadow's boney hooves made a thundering sound that seemed to echo everywhere in the sky full of lightening. I must keep the herd alive and safe. The silver glow from her eye sockets brightened and sparkled with determination and bravery. She skidded to a stop when she heard the sound of speaking. Humans! Her mind exploded with an idea and she turned into the form that made humans never suspect a thing. She shook the black mane that covered her neck and left eye. Started to approach the humans gate she hoped the herd would figure out what she was doing and follow.

Lily looked from the horse stables towards the gate. "Mustangs! Wild Mustangs!",she called and got on the horse of a vacationing friend. "Come on,Fisher,lets go!",she said and then clicked her tongue. The horse reared and then went towards the gate in a quick gallop. Lily lassoed Shadow easily and got down from Fisher's back. She opened the gate and lead in the,strangly willing,mare. Getting back on Fisher she made Shadow follow her to a enclosed area for the wil horses. Leading Shadow in Lily untied her and closed the gate behind her. She rode Fisher back to his stable and said aloud,"That was a bit too easy."

fireofthephoinex

10:01pm Nov 8 2012

Normal User

( Still come in up with an intro 0

spirit1212

10:13pm Nov 8 2012

Normal User

(That's fine. It doesn't need to be perfect.)

fireofthephoinex

10:54pm Nov 8 2012 (last edited on 11:10pm Nov 8 2012)

Normal User

Luna sat looking at the pictures of horses on her wall, Her two ferrets jumped on to the bed and started jumping on her back. " Quit it you to," She said smiling at the silly little creatures. She loved her ferrets, but she always wanted a horse, but her parents told her that it was to dangerous. She had, It seemed, Ridden a horse before, Her rich parents had then given her Milly and Dee, Two gorgeous female ferrets.

tle="Ferrets Wallpaper" height="377" width="503">The white ferret is what Dee looks like.

King for a Day   Ferret This is what Milly looks like.animals grass jumping outdoors ferret 1600x1200 wallpaper tle="animals grass jumping outdoors ferret 1600x1200 wallpaper " height="334" width="446"> Random picture.

fireofthephoinex

11:45pm Nov 8 2012

Normal User

Luna also heard the noises outside and went outside to see a herd of mustangs.

Thor

12:18am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

((I'm going to assume that they are all in the same place...?))

Hiro watched as a black mustang ride up and was captured by a human, if you could even call it that. She kind of just let the girl take her in. He stood his silver mane and flipped his head back, sending the hair that had landed in his face back to his neck. He gave a snort and started to trot up toward the gate, wanting a closer look. He didn't know what to think though. The horse, being roped in that easily. No fight. No struggle. Just a simple rope around the neck and then she was taken in. He arrived at the gate and continued to stare at the black horse. He tried to get her attention, but he was unsure of what to really do. I hope she knows what she's doing. Or be cursed to get the rest of her hood caught... 

Ryu noticed a black horse coming up to the gate. He had been knocking down a few apples from a nearby tree to give to the horses already at the stables. He gathered them up and put them in his basket, watching the black horse, which he figured out was a female. He flipped his dark green-blue hair out of his face and noticed the horse had just let the girl bring her in. He stood there, shocked before something else caught his eye, a silver horse standing by the gate. He stepped back and turned around, running over toward Lily. He wanted to know what was up. "lily! Hey, Lily!"

((Let me know if Ryunisnt supposed to know her or anybody else. I'll edit this if need be.))

fireofthephoinex

8:06am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

Luna stepped outside and saw the horses. She was in awe at these gorgeous animals. Milly ran outside and climbed up on Luna's shoulder, Luna than petted her head waiting for Dee to come outside.

( OK these ferrets are totally amazing, and my ferrets have climbed up my leg to my shoulder, They are AMAZING! )

EmoWolf1

8:17am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

(cool. me intro)

Tigress curiously watched as the herd leader, Shadow, let herself get captured by the humans. it took her a while to take it seriously and get the idea. She took to the form of a normal horse and took action.Tigress leapt forward, as she was a high ranker and she was allowed to. She steadily trotted up to the humans ranch, but kept her distance.

Alex was just finishing his science homework when he heard some madness outside. "hello!?" he shouted out of the window. from there he saw a herd of beautiful, wild mustang herd. "your beautiful, arent ya?" he said under his breath, being a bit of a horse lover himself. he climbed out of the window and walked up to a proud mare that was inspecting curiously. Alex made a few clicking sounds to calm the mare. she seemed to walk towards him like she was tame. Alex quickly slipped a halter on the mare and lead her in. "we were made for eachother, girl." he whispered in the horses ear, as he lead her to a stable.

Tigress knew that what the human had said was true. they really were made for eachother. she excitedly hurried after her human.

\'Create
\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7