The Hero's Apprentice (Egg/Creature Roleplay)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

8:39am Nov 13 2010

Normal User

Mia nodded with a bright smile. "I really like it here," she said. "I keep hoping that one day I'll have all of this too." Mia gazed around the room, then took another sip. "Not like, exactly the same of course, but you know what I mean."

---

Summer led her way into the dining room where an uncharacteristically small wooden table sat in the  middle of the room with four chairs. It seemed too small and unworthy of the room, and didn't really belong. "I don't have visitors much, and if it's only one person, what use is it to have a great huge table, other then to make it all uncomfortable?"

Maybell

12:22pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

"Being a Hero is sometimes more a burden than a reward, I will not lie, but the feeling you get from helping innocent people to overcome such things makes the work worth it." Zane said, his tone quite serious, despite the smile upon his lips.

---

Storm nodded in agreement. "I think you're right", he said softly, seating himself in one of the chairs. The table may have been small, but had it been any bigger, the unusually small Storm would have felt overwhelmed by it.

whatever6551

12:42pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

Summer disappeared for a moment into the kitchen and returned with two plates, each containing a generous amount of vanilla cake. She put a plastic fork next to each plate, and then took a swift bite of her own piece. "Do you like vanilla?" she asked.

---

Mia nodded. "What are the typical tasks you usually do?" she asked. 

Maybell

3:15pm Nov 16 2010

Normal User

Storm nodded vigorously as she set the cake before him. "Thank you!" He said happily, staring with wide eyes at the vanilla mound upon his plate.

---

"Hm? Oh, usually I just help those in this city solve their problems. Some are ordinary, helping neighbors to stop quarreling over what happened in years past, but others can be very strange indeed. One, that in the beginning seemed innocent, led me to discover a wild dragons' nest hidden deep inside a cave that is only a mile away from this very city. Adventures like that happen every few weeks... Maybe more often... I never thought to keep track, honestly."  He shrugged, chuckling slightly. "This job probably isn't what you'll expect, but I know you'll love it. Because dragons' nests are all around, and wild dragons aren't as kind as Isis. And the other beasts that roam the lands around our city aren't to friendly either. And they like to attack those who are unlike them. Thus the city and that around it is always in danger, though not often attacked."

whatever6551

3:13pm Nov 23 2010

Normal User

Summer smiled. "Do you have any questions about me, about Laet or the egg, or about being a hero in general?" she asked.

---

"That is so cool" Mia said softly, her eyes glimmering with awe. "Will I like that some day?"

((Sorry for the failpost. -_- Brain-dead)) 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6