The Hero's Apprentice (Egg/Creature Roleplay)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

6:35pm Jun 6 2010 (last edited on 12:57pm Oct 31 2010)

Normal User

This is now a private roleplay. There will be no joining, but lurkers are welcome as long as they don't post. Rmail one of us if you want to comment on the roleplay. :)

There are people that we call Heroes young one. You would be lucky just to clean their shoes. Heroes are the ones with power, the ones with beasts that hatched from eggs long ago.

Heroes are ageless, and so are their beasts. They will never die unless you stab them through the stomach with a silver sword, and then you must kill their beast as well to escape your own death.

Every thousand years or so, a beast will lay an egg.

The hero knows very well that they cannot have more than one beast, and if the egg were to hatch in their possession, their first would die.

So they take an apprentice.

I was once a hero's apprentice young one, but my egg was smashed. And now I age quickly and quietly. Though I am only thirty years old, my face and figure say ninety.

This is the season for apprentice try-outs. Run child! Before they're all gone!

~

Explanation:

This roleplay is set in medieval times in a town called Caravia.

A hero is a person who has a full grown beast. A beast can be anything so simple as a winged ferret to something completely made up. It cannot be a real animal, nor a pokemon or anything like that.

Heroes have one power, and their beasts have one power. Either that or the beast has two powers and hero none, or vice versa.

The Beasts of Heroes don't need to fall in love to have an egg. If they don't have a mate, they lay an egg that contains something different. However, if they did have a mate, then the result is something mixed between the two.

When the beasts lay an egg, heroes cannot keep it. They need to take an apprentice for it before it hatches or their original beast will die.

Apprentices are ages 7-18, and have been chosen to be the next generation of heroes. Heroes choose their apprentice. They will only choose the one they think has promise.

After being chosen, the apprentice learns how to handle creatures from the heroes, and also how to sword fight and even tame beasts from the wild.

Heroes live forever, the one power that they all share is to make themselves live forever as whatever age they want. (Doesn't count as a power)

If an apprentice's egg is smashed or their creature dies before it reaches full growth, the previous power reverses, causing the apprentice to age more than twice as fast as a normal person. 

Heroes protect the town. 

THIS IDEA IS ORIGINAL,  DO NOT STEAL please. XD

~~

Rules:

Each hero's beast starts with an egg in its possession, and the hero opens trials for apprentices. A trial is just a simple interview between the hero and apprentice, asking simple questions. It is required that the apprentice answer all questions the hero asks, if he/she hesitates, they are politely dismissed. If he/she refuses to answer, he/she is jailed. O.o

You cannot be your own apprentice, you must be someone else's.

You don't have to be a hero nor an apprentice. You could be friend or family to an apprentice or a hero.

Heroes play the eggs until the apprentice is chosen, then the apprentice controls the egg and the beast that hatches. I choose when eggs hatch, and when apprentices become full heroes. 

We won't roleplay the trials, I'll just pair up heroes and apprentices and then we'll start. 

I reserve the right to add any other rules that I feel important, andtake away those unnecessary. Also, if you disobey any of these rules, you will get one warning, more than one and you're out no questions asked.

No N00bs will be tolerated. If you are n00bish you will be exiled from teh RP.

-~-

Bio Skellies:

-~- 

Hero:

Name:

Power(?):

Beast: (Name only)

-~- 

Beast:

Name:

Species: 

Power(?):

Looks:

Hero:

Egg: (Deion) 

Other: 

-~-

Apprentice: 

Name:

Power(?): (Not developed yet)

Looks:

Family:

Other:

-~-

Other Human:

Name:

Looks:

Family/Friend to:(Apprentice or Hero) 

-~-

Other Beast: (Ask before making one)

Name:

Species: 

Looks:

Master: (Hero or apprentice)

Other:

-~-

Hero Slots:(Listed by Age)

1. Summer, female, whatever6551 (Laet)

2. Zane Anders, male, Maybell (Isis)

Apprentice Slots:

1. Mia, female, whatever6551

2. Storm, male, Maybell

Hero~Apprentice

1. Summer~Storm

2. Zane~Mia

-~-

ribunny123

6:47pm Jun 6 2010

Normal User

((Omg o-o Epical roleplay idea. <3 Joinige please? 8D))

whatever6551

6:52pm Jun 6 2010

Normal User

((*phew* I thought no one would join. Of course you can Ri. c:))

ribunny123

6:58pm Jun 6 2010

Normal User

((Yay 8D

omgz, I gots an idea.  I can be your apprentice?  Please c:)) 

whatever6551

6:59pm Jun 6 2010

Normal User

((Yus. :3 *huggles apprentice* Since I'm so impatient, if no one else joins I might make this a one on one.))

ribunny123

7:04pm Jun 6 2010

Normal User

((Yayz 8D

Um.. The apprentice bio has 'species' in it o3o did you maybe get apprentice and beast bios mixed up..? xD)) 

whatever6551

7:07pm Jun 6 2010 (last edited on 12:55pm Oct 31 2010)

Normal User

Hero:

Name: Summer

Age: Over 8000 years old; but she chooses to appear in her mid-20s

Looks:

http://wildrainoficeandfire.deviantart.com/art/Winter-child-149054923?q=boost:popular+in:photography/people/emotive&qo=25

Power(?): Life. It follows her everywhere. every step she takes there is a tiny puddle of bright green gr*censored* and flowers. Every time she takes a breath the birds sing with joy.

Beast: Laet (Lay-ett)

-~- 

Beast:

Name: Laet (Lay-ett)

Power(?): None because Summer's power is big

Looks: A dragon. XD She is a deep orange color with red camo markings on her scales.

Hero: Summer

Egg: Laet's egg is a velvety material that is a dark brown color with vivid pink stripes. It has sprouted delicate bat-like wings out of either side of it that flap from time to time to cool itself down.

Other:  <3

-~-

Name: Mia (Full name is Melissa)

Species:  Human... I need to fix the bios.

Power(?): Will be the element of water/ice

Looks: http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/people/selfportrait/?order=9&offset=24#/d2h160t

Family: Open

Other: Nope

whatever6551

7:07pm Jun 6 2010 (last edited on 7:09pm Jun 6 2010)

Normal User

((Yeah, I just realize that it needs fixed. O.o

EDIT:: Fixed the bios. Now the beast bio has Species and the Apprentice doesn't ^-^)) 

Shadowwolf96

7:13pm Jun 6 2010 (last edited on 7:13pm Jun 6 2010)

Normal User

((joinage as a girl hero? omg, this idea is so epic))

Current Goal: Hatch a Black and Albino Shaefu. Get all Dye Kit Color Shaefu. 2 Dyes so far and 4 Shaefu Hatched. Thread up in Ads if you want to see what I'm selling.
ribunny123

7:13pm Jun 6 2010 (last edited on 7:14pm Jun 6 2010)

Normal User

Name: Ribunny

Power(?): Talking to animals

Looks: Dirty blonde hair and ocean blue eyes,  She always wears a camouflage hoodie and hat.

Family: She counts all animals as her family

Other: Is crazy 8U

whatever6551

7:29pm Jun 6 2010

Normal User

((Join away Shadow. :) 

Ribunny: Accepted)) 

ribunny123

7:44pm Jun 6 2010

Normal User

((Yay c:))

Shadowwolf96

7:53pm Jun 6 2010 (last edited on 8:30pm Jun 8 2010)

Normal User

Hero:

Name: Taylor Sommers

Power(?): Telekenesis. always. D:<

Beast: (Name only) Shadow.

-~- 

Beast:

Name: Shadow  ♥

Species:  Wolf with wings

Power(?): Control over Ice. Freeze water etc. Cannot melt ice though.

Looks: In a sec.

Hero: Taylor

Egg: (Deion)  ? i thought he could already be hatched.

Other: no

Current Goal: Hatch a Black and Albino Shaefu. Get all Dye Kit Color Shaefu. 2 Dyes so far and 4 Shaefu Hatched. Thread up in Ads if you want to see what I'm selling.
whatever6551

2:53pm Jun 7 2010

Normal User

((Shadow: The egg deion is the egg that the beast has already created. The one that will go to an apprentice. Other than that, accepts. :) ))

Rika

3:28pm Jun 7 2010

Normal User

((Join as a Hero? ouo

I'm drawing him as we speak. :D Though, you'll have to make his clothing ft the era we're in...but he's the best thing I've drawn in a long time...so yeah. <3

AND I FINISHED HIS OUTLINE IN ONLY ONE PERIOD.

AND TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. <3 I will be on more often until July, when I have Band Camp for a week. xD;

I'ma die. e.o)) 

Maybell

3:35pm Jun 7 2010

Normal User

((May I be a male hero and his female beast? O.o ))

whatever6551

4:35pm Jun 7 2010

Normal User

((Rika- Great! :D Unfortunately, I will be on less throughout the summer, because I'm going to Georgia to see my dad, and all he has is one laptop, that my step-sister or real sisters will likely be using. O.o

Maybell- Join away :D)) 

Rika

4:39pm Jun 7 2010

Normal User

((o: Kewl.

And I will use the picture I drew, even though it's not done yet. .u.)) 

whatever6551

4:41pm Jun 7 2010

Normal User

((That's fine Rika-bear. ^-^ Just post it when it's done too!))

Rika

5:00pm Jun 7 2010 (last edited on 5:10pm Jun 7 2010)

Normal User

Name: Hieroj (That's Hero in Belarusian. :D)

Age: Stopped counting a while back. He just says he's 27.

Looks: ((Will update when finished. .u. And just change his clothes to fit the time. xD))

Power(?): Um. I'm gonna go with Black Fire. ouo;

Beast: Agma (That's Demon in Korean. ouo)

-~- 

Name: Agma

Species: Demon Horse

Power(?): He has dominion over your worst fears and can change into the one thing you fear most.

Looks:

Hero: Hieroj

Egg: His egg is black as night with sharp horns that have grown on the top. It has faint silver swirl markings. Oh, and it has bright red stripes under the silver swirls. ouo

Other: Is an epic win horse. .u. And this picture is not mine. But Hieroj's is. <3

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6