That's a very nice everything you have there... [Minecraft RP]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Graveyardfox

7:54pm Jan 3 2012

Normal User

((Accepted, Guiven. :3 The HumanxElf thing is fine.

Sorry, Pancakez, I don't think you're at the right level for this Roleplay.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Pancakez

10:23pm Jan 3 2012

Normal User

((What do you mean by that?))
Rika

12:51am Jan 4 2012

Normal User

((A Minecraft roleplay such as this one recquires a lot of deion in each post, because everyone needs to know what the world is like. No two worlds in Minecraft are alike, so we bave to all be on the same page when it comes to things like that. c:))

Graveyardfox

5:47pm Jan 9 2012

Normal User

((Sorry for the late reply. One, I thought I'd already said something, and two school's kept me busy. I really should be studying at the moment, seeing as I've got a major college level test tomorrow. x.e

Like Rika said, this Roleplay requires a decent amount of deion, although you don't need to map things out. And not just for the area, but for the characters. I like people to be deive with their characters' attitudes and actions, because it makes things easier for the replier.

I'll start this RP this weekend, when I'm not so scrambled with schoolwork. ^^; That'll give someone the extra time to scramble in if this RP catches anyone else's attention.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Rika

2:42pm Jan 20 2012

Normal User

((:U))

Graveyardfox

9:03am Jan 26 2012

Normal User

((Sorry about letting this get away from me. X.x I was going to start this weekend, but now I'm not so sure anymore. The new coding break is going to make the Roleplay thread pretty ugly, and it's all a put-off to me. :/

Should I still start, or no? And I'm open to one or two more people joining, if they want. o3o))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Rika

10:41am Jan 26 2012

Normal User

((The coding thing can be fixed easy enough. :U

I think you should still start. if it *censored*s up you can always go edit it and take out that /r/n/ crap. c:))

Detneth106

3:51pm Jan 30 2012

Normal User

Joining with a socially awkward crafter/builder. 8)

...tomorrow

Logo
Graveyardfox

4:03pm Jan 30 2012

Normal User

((Holy fff. o.o I will never get used to Rika's ti[injection]tle being Moderator.
And okay, Typo. Thanks for joining! <3))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
YoursTruly

4:16pm Jan 30 2012

Normal User

[[This lurks liek phun. Can't wait to start. <3]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Guiven

4:22pm Jan 30 2012 (last edited on 5:47pm Jan 30 2012)

Normal User

((I'm just going to post to say that I am lurking here, even if I haven't been posting.))

29.png
Graveyardfox

4:41pm Jan 30 2012

Normal User

((Haha, it's great you guys are still with this. Thanks for that! <3 I'm sorry for taking so long to kick this off. I won't make you guys wait too much longer. :3))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Rika

8:29pm Jan 30 2012

Normal User

((Coding glitch has been fixed I do believe. ;P))

Detneth106

12:12am Jan 31 2012 (last edited on 12:51am Jan 31 2012)

Normal User

wait... loki.<div><br></div><div>you started this before christmas. e__e</div><div><br></div><div>also ignore my lack of OOC because I hope no one takes this for roleplaying and it's seven am so sh. :c</div>

Logo
Graveyardfox

4:38am Jan 31 2012

Normal User

((After Christmas. ;c))<br>

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Rabbah

7:33am Jan 31 2012

Normal User

[[Why does this have to start <span style="font-style: italic;">before </span>swim ends? &gt;.&lt; God, this makes me want to just quit swim team a week before it ends....<br><br>Anyway, Foxxie, this looks absolutely amazing. Maybe it's because I haven't been lucking recently, but this is easily one of the most thought out and complex RP I've seen in a while.<br><br>/Lurking]]<br>

~rabbah
Graveyardfox

10:14am Jan 31 2012

Normal User

((Thanks, Rabbah! x3 If you like, I can put off starting a little longer for you? :3 If you want to join. We still have to wait for Typo, and I'm kind of tempted to wait until Pat fixes this coding mess. It makes the RP thread ugly. x.x))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Rabbah

10:17am Jan 31 2012

Normal User

[[Nah, it's okay. I actually don't know when I'll be able to get online regularly, and I don't want to prevent this rp from 'blooming'. I'll just watch from the sidelines~]]<br>

~rabbah
Detneth106

11:57am Jan 31 2012

Normal User

LOKI.<div><br></div><div>why is your posts not working. ARE. and WORKING. forget the negative.</div><div><br></div><div>I have these weird div things and yours are perfect and editing doesn't work. 8(</div>

Logo
Detneth106

12:04pm Jan 31 2012 (last edited on 2:56pm Jan 31 2012)

Normal User

Character Skeleton
Name: Irene [deal w/ it]
Gender: Effeminate female; doesn't mind if you think he's a girl
Species: Originally a were, but we'll have him as a confused stuck-as-human human for the sake of roleplay.
Skill: He's quiet, a good stalker and could hunt (theoretically) if was running around as a wolf. Good with his hands and fairly graceful, almost ghost-like.
Appearance: Middling height (5'8"-5'9"), thin and very pale. A narrow build, with small hips, a thin waist and delicate limbs, though he's a muscular guy so not exactly ~delicate~. Shoulder-length black hair, silky when clean and has a bluish sheen to it. White eyes (not cataracts) and a narrow, somewhat handsome -if he wasn't so damn skinny- face.
Irene's wearing black slacks/trousers/not-jeans-but-similar and a woollen turtleneck, also black. His rucksack is also black.
Personality: I don't even know. Jumpy, quiet, stutters a bit and can't talk right. Rolls his r's more than the worst French immigrant and rarely makes sense. Starkly homosexual, likes to cuddle and enjoys presents and the giving of them. Rather sweet, if you get past his awkwardness.
History: He's got nothing. 8( Met Cain (Shad's character) nude in a stream, but that's it.
Other: Homosexual, socially awkward and HE LIKES YOU.

HOLY CRAP CODING.

Logo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3