Thanks for the Memories, even if they weren't so Great. ~Warriors~

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Todoroki

6:26pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((you gonna update teh charrie list Crim? xD))

CrimsonFire

6:28pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

-goes to look at charries-

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
CrimsonFire

6:34pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

-- Done --

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
Todoroki

6:38pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((good job ^-^ xD))

GothicNekomimi666

11:38am Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Crimmy, I wasn't asking for deputy... It's all good. ^_^ Bio of leader in asap.))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
CrimsonFire

12:25pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

;_________; Crimmy's cat died...

Todoroki

12:34pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((bump!!))

GothicNekomimi666

1:06pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Name: StormStar
Steel *I'm not sure what goes in the other spot...*
Tom
Personality: She is a born leader with a strong sence of what is wrong and what is right. She is a quick thinker, so the thinking before the acting doesn't tke much time for her...
He is much like his sister... But not so strong in the thinking beofre acting spot when he is mad....
Crush: Open, any takers?
Mate: Open, any takers?
Other: She is going blinde
Clan: WolfClan
Warrior

((I might bring in two kits for the Dawn clan if that is ok.))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
CrimsonFire

1:09pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

[[ Accepted. Of course Neko <3 ]]

whatever6551

5:07pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Awww. *hugs Crimmy* How? If you want to talk about it...))

CrimsonFire

6:12pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

[[ Eva- Well, he died in a warm bed, with food and water, and was surrounded by people he loved. I think that is how everyone should die. ]]

whatever6551

6:15pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((I agree. My cat died too, but in a metal cage at the vet's office. D: That was about a year ago now.))

CrimsonFire

6:18pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

[[ Eva- c: He was a good cat. He is in a better place now. ]]

whatever6551

6:23pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((:) I'm glad.))

CrimsonFire

6:30pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

[[ c; ]]

Go to page: 1, 2