Thanks for the Memories, even if they weren't so Great. ~Warriors~

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
CrimsonFire

1:56pm Jan 1 2010 (last edited on 6:33pm Jan 2 2010)

Normal User

"Time has it mysterious, it's horrors, and it's always ready to surprise you."
"You have disgraced this clan with your monstrous powers! We hear by exile you, may you never return to Wolfclan territory!," the leader howled at the warrior who was standing under the tree, his head held low.
"NO. This isn't right Sparkstar! He doesn't have to leave! Just because he has this power doesn't make us any different than any of us! He still has a heart, unlike you!," the black and ginger she-cat howled back at the leader. Her back was arched angrily as her amber/red eyes glared at him.
Many cats behind the she-cat uttered mumbles of agreement. "We are his friends Sparkstar, and we won't leave him. If you exile him, you exile all of us!," she yelled. The mumbles grew into yowls of anguish.
Sparkstar screeched from his tree: "FINE. Wolfclan doesn't need you all anyway, Starclan has warned me that you are all demons! May you never return!," he snarled before jumping off his tree and disappearing into his den.
The she-cat snarled after him. "Come on, let's go," she said to the warrior who was holding their head low still. This warrior and their friends left Wolfclan territory, and this is how Timeclan was born.
~
Timeclan's leader is: [Dragonstar's character coming]
He has the power to see into the future or back into the past. His friends left with him, and they soon made Timeclan.
They are soon going to declare war on Wolfclan. Will you join them?
~
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:
Clan:
~
TIMECLAN
~
Leader- Timestar
Deputy-
Medicine cat- Applesong
Med. Cat apprentice- Open
Warriors-
Lightningpelt
Owlcomet
Lightwave
Featherstorm
Dreamsplash
Apprentices- Always available
Kits- Same as above
~
WOLFCLAN
~
Leader- Open
Deputy- Flashflood
Medicine cat- Open
Med. Cat apprentice- Open
Warriors-
Rocketrage
Apprentices- Always available
Kits- Same as above

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
CrimsonFire

3:59pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Bumple

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
Dragonstar

4:03pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

OoC://

Awesomesause. Very coolio, Crimmy. My bio will be up.

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

CrimsonFire

4:04pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

[[ Okai Dragon <3 ]]

whatever6551

4:10pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Join as Timecan Med. Cat? Used to be Wolfclan apprentice but she named herself?))

Dragonstar

4:13pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Name: Timestar [[ Was Timeforce ]]
Looks: -Coming
Personality: TBA
Crush: None
Mate: None
Other:Was thrown out of is birth clan.
Clan: TimeClan

Dragonstar

4:22pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Of course, whatever.

whatever6551

4:37pm Jan 1 2010 (last edited on 4:45pm Jan 1 2010)

Normal User

Name: Applesong
Looks: Dark tortishell with pretty emerald eyes. Her fur is covered with splotches of white. She had three holes in her left ear, each with a golden earring from when she was kidnapped as a kit.
Personality:Calm and caring, she treats every cat like her family. She had a hard time leaving her mentor in Wolfclan, but it was the will of Starclan for her to help the new clan form. She is still pretty young to be a full medicine cat, but she knows all of her herbs and their uses.
Crush: No, she is immune to love. <3
Mate: Nup
Other: No
Clan: Timeclan
~~~~~~~
 Name: Rocketrage
Looks: Dark tabby tom with permanently shredded ears. His eyes are a glowy amber color.
Personality: He is easily angered and ambitious. He adores the Timeclan leader and will kill on his orders. He is drowned in loyalty in attempt to become deputy and eventually leader, but is crushed every time the chance for him to arise is squashed.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Other: His siblings are Owlcomet, Featherstorm and Lightwave
Clan: Wolfclan
~~~~~~~
Name: Owlcomet
Looks: Lighter Tabby than his brother, Rocketrage, and his ears are whole. His eyes are a yellow color.
Personality: Comp*censored*ionate and loyal to his friends more than his clan. He loves to think and talk to those different than himself.
Crush: No
Mate: No
Other: Nope
~~~~~~~
Name: Featherstorm
Looks: Long- haired silver tabby with a ton of fur. It takes a few hours to groom with help from her sister, Lightwave. Her eyes are a silvery blue-gray color, and they are slightly rounder than normal.
Personality: Very civilized and serious
Crush: No
Other: Nup
~~~~~~~
 Name: Lightwave
Looks: Golden tabby fur, not quite orange, more of a dull yellowy brown. Her eyes are brown, which is odd for cats.
Personality: She is spontaneous, full of energy, flirty... need i say more?
Crush: Mmmm. Idk yet.
Other: Nah

GothicNekomimi666

4:41pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Question, is the wolfclan leader different now?))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Dragonstar

5:26pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

I"m not entirely sure. Crimmy-chan made the thread.

CrimsonFire

4:18pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

[[ Yes Neko, he died. ]]  

Todoroki

4:27pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Name:Dreamsplash//Flashflood
Looks:white she-cat with silver markings that look like rain droplets, her eyes are pale grey// grey tom with wavelike black markings on his side tom with deep blue eyes
Personality:shy but loyal//funny, but strong willed
Crush:open//open
Mate:no//no
Other:blind >:D//no
Clan:TimeClan//WolfClan

CrimsonFire

4:34pm Jan 2 2010 (last edited on 5:06pm Jan 2 2010)

Normal User

Name: Lightningpelt
Looks:

Personality: COMING
Crush: OPEN
Mate: OPEN
Other: COMING
[[ Accepted Snoweh ]]

GothicNekomimi666

4:39pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((May I have the leader of the Wolf Clan, and are both deputies taken?))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
CrimsonFire

5:07pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

[[ No. The deputy and leader for Wolfclan are open, but if you have leader, you should leave another important position for someone else. ]]

ferretflitz

5:32pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((Join as depuity of WolfClan?))

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

CrimsonFire

5:39pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

-- Sure Ferrro <3 --

KatnissEverdeen

5:43pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((Can I join? I never read the books, but I know the plot.))

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
CrimsonFire

5:58pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

[[ Katniss- That's fine :3 But it really isn't based off the books ]]

CrimsonFire

6:20pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

[[ BUMP ]]

Go to page: 1, 2