Role-Play? Det's bored out of her mind. D8

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

10:07am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

I will RP anything right now, excluding Nekos, robots etc.

I like powered humans.

And seriously, I need a good plot. D8 I'm so bored right now, I will 'splode if no one RPs with me.
~Det

Logo
Irissa13

10:27am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

I'll RP with chu =3

"The english language has rules for a reason... Breaking them does not make you a special snowflake, it makes you an idiot..."
Detneth106

10:33am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Literate? o_o -grins-

Logo
ssather

10:34am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

I will do one too....I don't have a plot though.D8

I might be able to think of one though.;D

Detneth106

10:35am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

-huggles Ssather-kins-

I love chu. o3o

Logo
Irissa13

10:44am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Yes, Im literate *Creepy grin*

"The english language has rules for a reason... Breaking them does not make you a special snowflake, it makes you an idiot..."
Detneth106

10:45am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

-flees- Alright. Any preferences on RP genres? I'm pretty flexible. ^o^

Logo
ssather

10:49am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

*Is huggled*

Lol. I love you too...Okay, that sounded kind of strange...

Irissa13

10:57am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

As long as it's not really soppy romance or Twilight Im fine with most stuff ¬_¬ I fancy a futuristic RP with cyborgs and stuff ATM XD

Detneth106

11:00am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

xD

Well, I can do half-human half-cyborgs. I started an RP about that but it never caught on, so.

And I like romance, but not as the main theme.

Logo
Irissa13

11:07am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

With some mutants too :3 And Cyborgs are half-human half-robot BTW :L

Detneth106

11:09am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Sorry, I often confuse them. I like to think cyborgs are robots. :B

Mutants? What sort of mutants? o_o

Logo
ssather

11:17am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

MUTANTS!*Eats mutants and misses all the other X-men rps*

Irissa13

11:18am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Like humans with loads of animal DNA e.g Human + Lizard + Wolf + Tiger + Wild cat + Bat = Mutant
They are made in test tubes and they are kinda like anthro's :3 I'll post a deion oc Cyborgs and Mutants in a sec :P

Irissa13

11:26am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Cyborgs: Cyborgs are half human, half robot. They are extremly strong and can bend metal with their bare hands. They are also fast and have exeptional refelexes. They often have hightened senses because of their mechanical parts. They are rather hard to kill but can be killed by most methods used on humans. They do eat but they need to eat far less frequently than normal humans. They often have weponry biult into their mechanical parts.
Their gentict traits can only be p@ssed on by birth and creation.
They live for upto one hundred years.

Mutants: Mutants are possibly the weirdest creatures as they are normally a cross between two animals and a humans DNA. They stand on two legs and have fur/scales/etc. covering their bodies, most have tails and animal like ears. They are stronger than most humans and have a much longer lifespan. The first mutants were not born, but created in testubes in a lab somewhere. Mutants are now created by birth and artificial insemination. Mutants can eat just about anything, from vegitation to raw meat or fish. They sometimes have powers as a result of the experiments done on them. They have hightened sesnse and exelent refelxes.
They live for upto three hundered and fifty years.

Detneth106

11:29am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Oh. Thanks, I wasn't sure what sort of mutant you meant. I think we should make the mutants really deive.

Like, say we have a mutant with the DNA of the animals you mentioned, the person could be 50% human, 5% lizard, 20% wolf, 15% tiger, 3% wild cat, and 7% bat. o3o

Logo
Detneth106

11:32am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Det likes. o3o

Logo
Irissa13

11:33am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Yhus P: Le us have Snakey join too :L *Pulls Snakey and Det into a random photo* CHEESE!

Detneth106

11:34am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

-flees-

I'm not photogenic. D8

Well, now we need a setting for these cyborgs/mutants.

A whole new world. 8)

Logo
Irissa13

11:41am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Yhus! In the future, mankind has settled on a new 'Goldilocks planet' (Just right) and since the race was depleted from the third world war the humans decided to create a new super race of people. You can think up the rest :P

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5