Reincarnating Time (Wolf's Rain Roleplay- Open)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Notorisch

3:27am Feb 12 2012 (last edited on 6:12pm Feb 13 2012)

Normal User

Just like the Book of the Moon reads, "When the world is beginning to end, Paradise will be sought out by the wolves." No proof of this prophetic Paradise actually exists, but in due time, all remaining wolves with the instinct to find it, will go miles searching for it. Scientists have stopped the attempt to reincarnate the Hanabi-to. Or the 'Flower Maiden'. Using a Lunar Flower and a human soul with Alchemic science was a repetitively failed attempt. Though there is no proof of its whereabouts, the Flower Maiden was supposedly re-created by a Noble. With a spirit wild as his great ancestors, the wolves with the drive to find the maiden, and paradise, set off to find the key that will cause the world to be reborn. With the hope that time won't run out. 

This roleplay is a lot like the anime "Wolf's Rain", but it's also very different. If you haven't seen that anime, you can join if you'd like. In short, it's about wolves with the drive to find "Paradise", a place that enables the world to be reborn. The genres of the roleplay are adventure/action/tragedy/romance. Romance is the less likely to be used. But if you would like, your characters may fall in love/be already in love. Minimum amount of characters is one, maximum is 10. As long as you can handle your amount characters, there won't be any confusion and the roleplay will flow easily. Everyone is to also follow basic roleplay rules of course. Wolves may not have outrageous colors like: Purple, green, blue, orange, pink/red, etc. They can't have wings. Of course you can have human characters (No nekos/inu-people). Of course you can have different species of animal. But this roleplay circulates mainly around wolves, so not everyone can be cats and dogs and frogs. Because only wolves can make it to Paradise. The way wolves/other animals hide themselves from humanity is a mental, almost magic-like cloak that enables humans to view that animal as a human. You can have a character of any age. Please, be friendly here and if there is confusion or any questions, please ask. Make sure not to god-mod or power-play. Meaning, take control of someone elses character/killing someone elses character without them saying so/etc.  Also, no one is allowed to be the lunar flower maiden. That's all for now.

Bio

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Mate:
Family:(If Any)
Looks:
Other:

My Character

Name: Rahim

Species: Wolf

Personality: Rahim is very quiet around new people, he only warms up to someone once he really gets to know them. Hyper and annoying people always seem to get under his skin. He's mostly laid back and calm. Not minding a good nap now and then even though he's mostly a night owl. 

Mate: None

Family: He got lost when he was young and haven't seen them since.

Looks:  

Other: None
((Pictures aren't mine btw.))

Quest

4:14am Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Name | Xuan Ai Guo
Age | Sixteen
Gender | Female
Species | Felis catus / Cat
Personality | Mainly calm and worry-some, Xuan Ai prefers to stay as much out of trouble as she can. Whenever things seem too risky, her suave attitude will find a way around the entirety of the problem. Though calm and her appearance seems kindly, do not let looks fool you. She has the mind of a cat and will snap at any given time. Sarcasm and the need to do things her way will show one way or another. Xuan Ai may be very blunt, but she is unknowingly doing so in her honesty, and is extremely caring and kind. Her personality clashes with itself more than a few times. It causes her to have the warmest of hearts and the stubbornness of a mule.
Mate | None.
Family(If Any) | Mother and Father. Her family lives in a small, inexpensive town home in the middle of the city. She visits them as often as she can, as her father is ill.
Looks | Xuan Ai Guo

Other | None.

Quest

4:23am Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Gee, Grimm, I hope someone joins D; This was a good idea in my head...))

Notorisch

3:32pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Yeah I hope so too, bump.))

IHelloPanda

5:01pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Quest

5:32pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Maybe we should just start..? I don't want it to die without having LIVED FIRST DDD:))

Notorisch

5:42pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Eh..maybe we could wait a little bit longer?..cause normally when people see that an Rp has already started they tend to not want to join and have to catch up. :/))

Graveyardfox

5:42pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((I'd be interested to join, thought I'm still not sure. Wolf's Rain is one of those anime I've always wanted to watch, but never got around to doing so.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Quest

5:54pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Well, the role play won't really be exactly like the anime itself. But it will have some references. And whenever you find the time Wolf's Rain is definitely a show I would recommend watching. If you join and have any questions me or Jerivia will gladly help you out by answering the best we can C: It's up to you of course.))

Dragonstar

5:57pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

OoC://

I've watched some Wolf's Rain shows, and this does sound a little different from the show. I might join.

Changed my mind. I'm joining. Char will be up soon.

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

Notorisch

6:00pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Cool, thanks))

Graveyardfox

6:38pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((I think I will join. ^^ Hopefully I can keep up and won't mess up in any way. xD; ))

Bio

Name: Darius
Species: Wolf
Personality: Darius typically only looks out for himself. He doesn't have much interest in others, and is very unlikely to go out of his way to help someone, although this isn't to say he could not work in a group. If someone does catch his attention, he might hang around for a while and observe, but the moment they become uninteresting, he leaves.
Quite proud of his power, Darius has a bit of a temper and is quick to fight or put someone in their place. As long as he's treated with respect and not bossed around, he usually has a mild temperament.
Mate: None
Family: Has been a loner for most of his life.
Looks:

(The scar as seen below is also visible on his face above.)

Other: None

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Dragonstar

8:17pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Name: Sanctum Raa
Species: Human/Wolf
Personality: Sanctum is naturally a very quiet person. He likes to stay in the shadows of the world and just watch. Not doing anything that will gain him much attention. Though, aside from all of that, Sanctum does have a natural violent side that can make him go berserk if he is not careful. So if it seems that he is retreating into himself during a conversation gone bad, it means he will most likely attack to kill. 
Mate: Nope
Family: Nu-uh
Looks: 
As a Human:
Sanctum's eyes are bright yellow with cat-like pupils, but they turn blood-red when he gets into a rage or a blood-lust. His hair is a light crimson in colour. And his canines are longer and sharper than most. He also stands at six foot four. His sweater is a deep crimson. The tattoos are pitch-black. 

As a Wolf:

Other: Nope.

Notorisch

8:33pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Thanks everyone who joined, if people want to join on the way they can but now we can start! Who wants to go first?))

Rika

9:16pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Join? c: with a kitty and a wolfy?

And Dragoooon. D: Wolves can't have red on them. :< -pokes the rules paragraph-))

Dragonstar

9:20pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Red wolves do. And frankly, I am not caring at the moment. I am attempting to finish something and email it to a teacher before my internet shuts off.

Notorisch

9:23pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Yes, you may join Rika. The more the merrier.))

Graveyardfox

9:26pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Red wolves are at best a rusty colour, not blood red. And if you don't care about making your character proper, why would you join? Not trying to start a fight or anything, but it's a matter of fairness.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Dragonstar

9:29pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Because it looked interesting. If you don't want me here, then I'll delete my char and just leave.

BB8

9:31pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

[[ I've never seen the show, but the plot sounds very interesting. And I noticed a lack of females as well. Mind if one more joins with a few girls? c: ]]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3