No <Elemental RP> I Don't Want To Be Hunted Down

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10 Bookmark Thread
wolf18834

8:57pm Feb 15 2010

Normal User

Rakoren muttered to himself,"This world is hopeless." He turned to the kid, whose name he had no idea about, and asked,"Hey, wanna ditch this place? We weren't that welcome."

Jash shook his head. "As much as I want to, no. I just, don't feel the need to walk away."

Kaina agreed in a strangely calm voice. "The kid's right. We shouldn't just run off again."

Rakoren ground his teeth. He was outnumbered by Kaina and the kid. If he walked away, he might just easily be dragged back here. Rakoren held his hands up in surrender to the two. "Fine, fine. Let's go your way."

Kaina smiled. "Yes, we all stick together."

NightmareDream

8:23am Feb 16 2010

Normal User

((D: Poor Zynonia! ))

Klair woke up a bit later... She felt angry...Sad... And confused... She sat up, finding she was on a comfortable couch. Her palms were sweaty. She tried to say something to Zynonia, but her throat seemed to be constricted. On her second attempt she succeeded. "Sorry...I got angry back there. And... What do you mean by last time Elementals stayed here bad things happened?" Her voice sounded semi-normal, thankfully.

pandameg199630

3:59pm Feb 16 2010

Normal User

" EVery time an elemental comes here, an elemental ends up dead or worse, captured.  They always do something tht gives up the location of my place.  Each time they nearly take me with them as well.  This time I guess I was lucky that they were just killed outside and that the trackers wasn't there to see me.  I tell ya, I thought that I was cursed to have near death experiances whenever someone like me came to close. " Zynonia said, staring at her feet.  She felt both rage and sadness building up inside of her, but she only let the others see a cold, emotionless person who had seen death to much to care anymore.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
NightmareDream

4:43pm Feb 16 2010

Normal User

Klair felt a pang of sympathy for Zynonia, and felt a little embarr*censored*ed. She had seen one Elemental dead and fainted; Zynonia had simply endured it all this time, and many times. She didn't say anything... She knew that 'I'm sorry' would just be fake sounding, and it didn't help most of the time. This was something she had learned. Instead she said, "That's terrible. But I think it was nothing more than a bad turn of events. I don't think that this place is cursed. I do think it's a good place, though, and it's sheltered."

pandameg199630

6:15pm Feb 16 2010

Normal User

" I hope you're right... " Zynonia muttered.  She suddenly wondered where these people would end up sleeping.  There was a room where her friends used to sleep but not enough beds for all of them.  She guessed that she would let them decide who had to get a sleeping bag.

((I'm suprised none of them are seeming that tired after all that running. O3o))

ferretflitz

10:04pm Feb 16 2010

Normal User

((OwO. I need recap.))

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

NightmareDream

7:18am Feb 17 2010

Normal User

((Ferret~ Lots happened... Well, we all got out of that one room with Sais etc in it and stuff because a large number of trackers barged in. We ran into this narrow street that at the end had this like huge secret room that looked like it had once been a place where Elementals rebelled against the trackers (and it turns out Zynonia had known about it for a while). Oh yeah. Erin died (she had to drop out Dx) and I fainted.... And now I'm on a couch talking with Zynonia.

I think that's it. O.O ))

NightmareDream

5:52pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

((Bump~))

NightmareDream

12:31pm Feb 20 2010

Normal User

"I'm sorry... About what's been happening," Trinity said to Zynonia. "But don't you think that now that we have lots of Elementals that are here, we have a chance to fight back?" She let the question hang in the air and settle on people's minds so they could get what she was implying.

pandameg199630

12:51pm Feb 20 2010

Normal User

" You mean like a rebellion.  Yeah, there are plenty enouh.  I just can't et over the fact that if anything happens to all of you, it's gonna be on my shoulders.  PLus, no other rebellion has ever worked for elementals.  What makes you think one we could throw together would be any different? " Zynonia asked.  She was having a very pessimistic view on the whole subkect at the moment.

NightmareDream

12:54pm Feb 20 2010

Normal User

"How many Elementals were together then, and how many do we have now?" Trinity said. "Now, we have a fair few, and we already have good control over our powers. We don't need to do a frontal attack going-in-charging-thing. We can plan this," she suggested...

She looked hopefully at everybody.

pandameg199630

1:00pm Feb 20 2010

Normal User

" I have one condition though.  There always needs to be one elemental here in case the place is discovered by someone.  I don't want to have to find a new place big enough for everyone that I can get for free. " Zynonia thought a little more.  She wondered who would be the main person to do the actual planning on attacks and all?  It couldn't be here, she thought of herself as a terrible leader when she as outside of her own territory.

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10