My reflection. {:Human RPG:} Show's what I really am.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
kakelover

4:38pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"I don't know." she said picking up his feet.

\r\n
ssgarcia97

7:22pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Lucian watched the fight Dravius and Jake had from where he sat, by the window. He quickly stood up then got out of the bus. "Wow.." He said to them. "You really got Jake good."

fullmoon

7:43pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Simon sighed and stared out the window. She could just barely see her relflection, a blood-red horse with devil wings. The devil-horse stared right at her, and the wings looked as if they were on her back. She sighed. It was true, she was a monster.

wolf18834

8:07pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Daron was outside of the bus, watching. He had walked to school, and had only just arrived. His blue eyes blinked, curiously.

kakelover

3:42pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Ashley dragged Jake to the nurses room and told the old school nurse what happened. The nurse layed Jake down on a couch and started to check out his wounds. "He will be fine, he might be out for a couple of hours but he should wake up. If he doesn't wake up in four hours, that is the time to worry." then examining Dravius said "He will have a black eye and a few bruises but he will live." then she retuned to her work as if nothing happened.

\r\n
ferretflitz

4:01pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Dravius leaned to Ashley and said, "Do you have art this period?" He held and ice pack to his face, but still managed to smile widely.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

kakelover

4:03pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

"Yea but I think I'm going to wait here until Jake wakes up." Ashley said then added,"Will you wait with me?"

\r\n
ferretflitz

4:10pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

"Come on!" Dravius siad, pulling her along. "We can't wait four hours!" He pulled her along the hallways and into the art room, plopping her down in the seat next to him.

kakelover

4:11pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

"I have to. Jake was always there for me I need to be there for him." she said going back the the nurses room while dragging Dravius. "And I can't wait here alone." she added

\r\n
ferretflitz

4:13pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

The bell rang loudley, and the teacher commanded, "Sit down or lose your reccess!"

kakelover

4:14pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Ashley sat down in her seat mumbling to herself about stupid teachers rules.

\r\n
ferretflitz

4:19pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

The teacher clapped her hands twice and announced, in a gradios manner, that today they would be doing self portraits. Motioning for her aide to hand out mirrors, she turned to write something on the board.

ssgarcia97

9:33pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Lucian quickly hurried into the school then ran down the hallway, looking around to see if a teacher was around. Better not let'em spot you. He told himself then stopped at his first cla$$ : History. He sighed, history was a subject he did not like. He opened the door then quickly took his seat at the back of the cla$$, like he always does. The teacher started talking about something but Lucian wasn't really listening, he was staring at the window. He could see the wolf like creature he could see whenever he looked through a mirror.

fullmoon

9:39pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Simon sighed, and lugged herself to art cla$$. When the teacher announced they would do self-portraits, and handed out the mirrors,  she quickly took some red paint. After a while, she had drawn a red horse with devil wings. She qickly folded it neatly and put it in her pocket. She then did her other portrait of herself. It was an almost impossible task, as she couldn't see her real self. As she got up to have the teacher examine it, her picture fluttered out of her pocket and fluttered into a boy's (Dravius?)lap. "No!" She whispered slowly, hoping the boy would not open it.

kakelover

6:35am Jan 21 2010

Normal User

Ashley tried to paint a picture of herself but all she could see through the mirror was a winged she-wolf with green stripes running down it's back. So she painted herself from memory which was hard because everytime she would look into a mirror she would see her wolf self and she couldn't remember when she saw herself last. When she was done she handed in her paper to the teacher but when she turned around she saw a girl drop a picture of a red horse with wings into Dravius lap.

\r\n
ferretflitz

8:27am Jan 21 2010 (last edited on 8:31am Jan 21 2010)

Normal User

When dravius recieved the mirror, he immedeatly strated sketching a canine face, swirls dancing about the eyes. He had just about finished when a peice of paper plopped into his lap. Curious, he picked it up, and gently un folded it. Eyes meeting with a red horse with wings and spines along it's back, he smiled and looked up, meeting Simon's eyes. Handing back her paper, he silently handed his along with it. He had just added the delicate swirls and highlights in the glossy fur under the harsh flourescent lights. He smiled slightly, wolfish eyes and sharp teeth glinting slightly. "This one's mine." He said quietly, pointing to the wolf in His hand. 

ssgarcia97

8:48am Jan 21 2010

Normal User

Lucian gave a sigh then turned away from the window then faced the teacher again. He was talking about something he honestly did not care about. He had a pen and a notebook infront of him, where he kept notes about what the teachers were teaching. He opened it then searched until he reached an empty page. Taking the pen, he started writing some things that were written on the board, glancing at the window and looking directly into the blue eyes of that wolf like creature.

fullmoon

4:38pm Jan 21 2010

Normal User

Simon raised her eyebrow. "You can too?" She hadn't known that anybody else was like her.

fullmoon

4:46pm Jan 21 2010

Normal User

((Okay peoples, I'm going to be the art teacher, as she is a mirror-hunter (That's what we call the people who havethe ability))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4