My reflection. {:Human RPG:} Show's what I really am.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
wolf18834

1:39pm Jan 16 2010

Normal User

((Not me! *jumps into a trash can*))

ssather

1:40pm Jan 16 2010

Normal User

((Aww... I came in to late to be reflection person...can I be normal person?))

fullmoon

1:41pm Jan 16 2010

Normal User

((Sorry, Sather, but yes you can.))

ssather

1:51pm Jan 16 2010

Normal User

Name:Aurora
Reflection person?:no
Crush:yeah right.
BF/GF:You wish!
History:She never tells anyone.
Other:She loves animals and hates it when animals die in movies. She sometimes thinks that animals are humans and talks to them she is very funny and sometimes has a big temper or opinion. She loves to roleplay.
Looks:She has short dirty blond hair, with big blueish grenish eyes and dark black eyebrows that look almost black. She is thin but not very tall(But she isn't very short either).
What does she/he see in the mirror if reflection person?:She sees her plain old self but likes to pretend that she is an animal sometimes.

ssgarcia97

9:21pm Jan 16 2010

Normal User

((I don't wanna start! *Hides between a herd of cows*))

fullmoon

9:30pm Jan 16 2010 (last edited on 9:30pm Jan 16 2010)

Normal User

((Okay, somone, START.))
((PS:I want to introduce  my new fursona *And a paintbrush! 8D Into the world!))

Photobucket

((Drawn by the lovely Veraz! 8D))

wolf18834

11:58am Jan 17 2010

Normal User

((Fine, I'll start, so we don't have to wait to start this for months.))

Daron pulled himself out of his bed. His hair was messed up, ice blue eyes blurry with sleepiness. He sighed and groaned, at waking up. Daron pulled on some jeans and a white shirt, and walked on out of his room, without even making his bed.

ferretflitz

12:08pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

Dravius snored softly, then jumped when his alarms buzzed next to his head. landing with a thump on the floor, Dravius yelled and stood up, hair sticking up in all different directions. He got dressed, putting on his usual headphones aroung his neck and yawning. Stumbling down the stairs, he grabbed a thing of sausages from the pantry and set to work cooking them. Wolfing them all cown when they were done, he stumbled out the door and on his way to school.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

wolf18834

12:57pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

Daron yawned many times before he finally was downstairs. He ate a bowl of cereal with milk. Daron gave another yawn of tiredness, before getting his backpack. It was heavy with loads of books. Annoyed that he even had to go to school, he walked out of the door, carrying his backpack, in one hand. 

kakelover

2:27pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

Beep. . .Beep. . .Beep. . .Jake hit the alarm on his clock off and dragged himself out of bed. He put on clothes and grabbed his backpack and ran out the door to catch the bus. He was right on time. The bus pulled to a stop and Jake climbed in and took a seat in the back. He put on his headphones and started to listed to his ipod.

Ashley woke up at the sound of her mothers voice. She slept in. She quickly took a shower and dried her hair. Grabbing her backpack and a peice of toast she ran to catch the bus. Lucky for her the bus didn't leave without her and she took a seat in the middle of the bus. 

\r\n
ssgarcia97

10:53pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

Lucian yawned then slowly opened his eyes, in the posistion where he could look directly at the sun. He groaned then looked away, but before he could close his eyes again the alarm clock at the bedside table rang. Groaning again, he quickly stood up and slammed the top of the clock. Lucian got a yellow shirt that was on his dresser and some pants that was hanging on the doot of his bed. He had put his clothes there last night so he didn't have to search through his clothes for school the next day. He quickly put his clothes on then ran down the stairs, grabbing a sandwich that was on the table. Eating it quickly, he was about to run for the door but then stopped himself. "Where is my bag?" he asked himself then went over to the couch. He found it at the side, leaning against the couch. Lucian grabbed it then ran out the door, in time to hop into the bus before it drove away. He sat down on a seat in the middle then sighed, looking out the window.

kakelover

1:01pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

Ashley saw Lucian get on the bus in a hurry as if he was running late. She soon got bored of waiting for him to talk to her so she got out a notebook and started to draw. She was really good at drawing for it was the only thing she like to do in her spare time. She was drawing a tiger, one of her favorite animals. She was just done drawing it and she started to shade.

\r\n
kakelover

3:23pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((BUMP))

\r\n
ferretflitz

3:33pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Dravius yelled when he saw the bus pull away. He waved his hands in that air, then growled softly and ran along behind it, yelling, "Hey! Stop! I'm on your route, you idiot!" When the bus stopped at the next stop, the doors finally opened to admit him. Thin chest heaving, he collapsed into the nearest seat, the one that happened to belong to Ashley. He flipped the chunk of bangs out of his face, cheeks flushed. "Oh, hi!" He said nervously. "I didn't see you! Is it alright if I sit here?"

kakelover

3:36pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"Yea." Ashley said. She was really nervous because she didn't talk to guys that much. When she spoke she surprised herself how nateral she sounded. "I'm Ashley, and you are?"

\r\n
ferretflitz

3:37pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"I'm Dravius Wolfe, Pus.sycat." He said, grinning widley and holding out his hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

kakelover

3:41pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Ashley  shook his hand but then quickly withdrew her hand when she noticed Jake staring at her. She knew that he liked her since kindergarden but she just liked him as a friend. That was why Ashley was not around too many guys because Jake doesn't  like it.

\r\n
ferretflitz

3:43pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

" Are we a little nervous Pus.sycat?" Dravcius said, smiling and showing his pointed teeth. "Whatcha' drawin'?" He asked, leaning over her and gazing at the shaded drawing."

kakelover

3:45pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"A tiger." she said,"and no I'm not nervous, it's just..." she trailed off "Jake." she finnished

\r\n
ferretflitz

3:47pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"Oh." Dravius said, and glanced across the aisle to meet the murderous glare of Jake. "Oh!" He said, and pressed himself against the back of the seat. "I like drawing too, although I mostly do cainines."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4