Let's Torment SkyClan Some More :D

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Graveyardfox

5:59pm Dec 19 2010 (last edited on 9:17am Dec 23 2010)

Normal User

NOTICE: This is Typo's RP. I'm just CopyPastaing because she had to go to bed. xD 

Plot

¤    It seems history is repeating itself as SkyClan’s home is ripped from them yet again by the two-legs as land development tears up their territory and leaves them defenceless. Left with nowhere to go but back to their original territory, SkyClan sets out on a journey that will no doubt hold many perils and kills many cats, clinging to the small hope that maybe, just maybe, they would be allowed to live in the old forest. Only, they don’t know that the Clans have moved to the lake.

[They’ll find Ravenpaw and Barley, eventually :D]
[And I'm playing Ravenpaw. D<] 

SkyClan

Leader:
-Ghoststar - Fullmoon

Deputy:
-Hailpelt - Typo

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice: ~Scar later on

Warriors:
-Nightmask - Fullmoon
-Sandstripe - Rika
-Reedwhisker - Typo
-Skyslash - Tld
-Hawksong - Rika

Apprentices:
-Snowpaw (Snowheart) - Typo
-Graypaw (Graypatch) - Rika
-Fogpaw (Fogwhisper) - Tld

Queens:
-Mudpatch - Toshiro

Kits:
-Treekit (Treepaw, Treefang) - Toshiro

Rogues/Loners
Moon (Graypaw, Greytail) - Rika
Ravenpaw - Loki
Scar (Scarshadow) - Loki
Farren (Sleetpaw, Sleetstorm) - Tld
Icicle (Mistpaw, Mistdance) - Tld
Ellie (Oakheart) - Toshiro
Ket (Whitenose) - Fullmoon
~

Gender Ratio

She-cats = 9

Toms = 9

What the HELL, Typo!? O_O 

Season

Greenleaf || Newleaf || Leaf-fall || Leaf-bare

Prey

Scarce || Moderate || Plentiful

Weather

Sun || Rain || Snow || Hail

Detailed Weather

Winter: -65 to 30F (-54 to -1C)

Summer: 20 to 70F (-7 to 21C)

Yearly Precipitation: 12 and 33 inches (30-85 cm)

The Other Clans

ThunderClan

¤    Leader:

¤    Deputy:

¤    Medicine Cat:

RiverClan

¤    Leader:

¤    Deputy:

¤    Medicine Cat:

ShadowClan

¤    Leader:

¤    Deputy:

¤    Medicine Cat:

WindClan

¤    Leader:

¤    Deputy:

¤    Medicine Cat: 

Prey:

¤    Hares

¤    Mice

¤    Pheasants

¤    Finches

¤    Starlings

¤    Sparrows

¤    Chaffinches

¤    Voles

¤    Shrews

¤    Rabbits 

Predator:

¤    Foxes

¤    Wolves

¤    Wolverines

¤    Weasels

¤    Ermine

Territory:

¤    Nothing is left o_o

Rules

¤    This is a literate role-play and therefore I will require a sample of your typical posts before accepting any character sheets. One Paragraph at least.

¤    Be warned, I will be checking for validity on users I don’t know.

¤    Close friends whom I have role-played before with will not have to post a sample.

¤    The names of your cats must be Warrior Cats names. If you need help go look up on the internet good names and/or a guideline of sorts to create one.

¤    I have the right to, and will, judge your cats. If I deem one unacceptable you either change it, provide me a valid reason for whatever defect I find or leave.

¤    I probably will add more rules as the role-play goes on, so please check up here often.
(Cuz Typo Will most likely say I did something wrong. xD) 

Character Sheet

Name: [Anything Warrior Cats related, please, unless they are a rogue. Put the warrior name in brackets if the cat is a rogue, longer, kittypet, kit or apprentice.]

Age: [At fourteen moons most apprentices become warriors]

Deion: [Words or pictures are fine, but if written it must be a paragraph long]

Personality: [Same as Deion, sans the picture]

History: [Clanborn or non-Clanborn, or you can write a history here]

Mate: [Obvious]

Crush: [Other gender cats]

Kits: [Obvious]

Kin: [Look at my character sheets for a detailed outline]

Other:

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Graveyardfox

6:00pm Dec 19 2010 (last edited on 6:39pm Dec 19 2010)

Normal User

Reserved for my Charries.

Character Sheet

Name: Scar (Later Scarshadow)

Rank: Rogue for now, but later he'll be the Medicine Cat Apprentice. :D

Deion: A thin and lanky jet black tom. His tail is a little longer than most cats and his eyes are a deep blue. (I will be adding more to this later because I actually have a mini plot for how he joins SkyClan and it involves him getting injured. ^_^; )

Personality: Scar is the type to rush into things. No matter what the odds, he is too hardheaded to even consider his safety when his honor or someone's life is on the line. He has a submissive attitude and will do what other cats tell him, and often prefers to just stay out of cat's ways so he doesn't bother him. He's usually very quite and wont talk too much.

History: Scar was born in the two-leg place by the gorge. He was the runt of the litter and was left to die. Somehow, he survived and was forced to join a local group of Rogues in order to keep on living. The rest will be Roleplayed out. :3

Mate: None

Crush: No Cat would want him. D:

Kits: None

Kin: None he knows of.

Other: He may seem lame right now, but he'll be cool later. xD

Character Sheet

Name: Ravenpaw

Deion:

Personality: You know him! D<

History: Chased away from ThunderClan cuz Tigerclaw was gonna murder him... lives now with Barly... blah... blah... blaaahhh...

Crush: None

Kits: Open

Kin: None that I can remember.

Other: None

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
fullmoon

6:06pm Dec 19 2010 (last edited on 6:16pm Dec 19 2010)

Normal User

~-Reserved for Blu's Charres~-

Name:Ghoststar

Deion:Ghoststar is completely black exept for his fingers(??) and toes, which are white. Her eyes are gold, with silver flecks in the middle. She has a thin long red ribbon attached to her back right leg.Ghoststar is thin and built for speed.Ghoststars fur is short.

Personality:Ghoststar is very proud of the strength and power as leader that she has. She dislikes cats who think toms are better than sh-cats. She alway likes to know everything that's going on, and even if you try hiding it, she'll probably find out anyway. Has stubborness issues. In Gatherings, she's often the first one to speak.

History:Not Clanborn,but has SkyClan ancestry.

Mate:Open(Required if someones becomes her kit, don't want any sob stories)

Crush:None

Kits:Open

Kin:None

Other:I'll takethe ribbon out of her deion, but remember; SkyClan is made out of rogues and such.

~--~

Name:Nightmask

History:N/A

Deion:With black raccoon markings, Nightmask is silver with light blue eyes that become darker as the sun moves.

Personality:RP it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

Mate:Open

Crush:Open

Kits:Open

Kin:Open

fullmoon

6:08pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

((Don't you think Barly'd be dead? D; Not mening to be mean to Barley fans, but he's like, OLD.))

Graveyardfox

6:09pm Dec 19 2010 (last edited on 6:11pm Dec 19 2010)

Normal User

((D: I'm a Barley fan... and there are plenty of old cats. o3o He's doing fine.

Edit; And I'll let Typo accept everyone cuz I'm lazy. |D))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Rika

6:13pm Dec 19 2010 (last edited on 5:47pm Dec 20 2010)

Normal User

Name: Moon (Graypaw, Graytail)

Deion:

Personality: She is a sweet cat once you can get past ehr defensive personality. She will fight you for her meal, and from that she has learned how to hold her own. She is an invaluable ally, for though she is onyl the age of an apprentice, she has perfected her hunting skills and her fighting skills are almost top-notch.

History: Non-Clanborn. :I

Mate: Too young.

Crush: Open

Kits: Too young. :I

Kin: Mother nd father who have no names, sister Midnight, brother Sun.

Other: None.

Name: Sandstripe

Deion:

Personality: Shy and sweet, but is also fierce and protective of those he cares about. He gets nervous around she-cats he likes or he knows likes him, which adds a bit of...cuteness to him.

History: Clanborn. P:

Mate: Open

Kin: Mother- Dawntail, Father- Sandclaw

Other: None. ouo

ssather

6:31pm Dec 19 2010 (last edited on 6:34pm Dec 19 2010)

Normal User

((I don't know if you guys realize this, but didn't Detneth say to post the character sheets and stuff on the other thread?O_O))

Graveyardfox

6:41pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

((Really? owO I thought she just wanted me to edit that out... woops. o_o; Oh well, she can yell at me for it later and make me fix it or something. xD; I find doing that confusing. =_=;;))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
ssather

6:44pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

((Lol. Maybe she did. I don't know.XD))

Detneth106

9:37pm Dec 19 2010 (last edited on 12:18am Dec 26 2010)

Normal User

[Here is fine. o_o Stupid old role-play I made was originally an interest check thread. >< And this is for my charrries.

Loki makes me sound like a ten year old, in case no one knew I was in Sweden. o_o Since it'd be the same as me going to bed at 6. D: It's 3 am here and I'm definitely rambling. <_< ACCEPTED :D] 

Character Sheet

Name: Hailpelt

Deion: http://i51.tinypic.com/o9k6iv.png

Personality: Stubborn, though not hot-headed, Hailpelt can be difficult to get through to. Though his intentions are always meant to best for the Clan, once Hailpelt gets set on a decision he believes is the best, he won't, or can't, be shaken from it.

History: Clanborn

Crush: Not sure, he's pretty indecisive for a decisive cat :U

Kits: None

Kin: [Father] Hawktalon, [Mother] Willowdance, [Littermate] Hawksong

Other: 

Character Sheet

Name: Reedwhisker

Deion: http://i53.tinypic.com/wqv4gp.png

Personality: Though Reedwhisker likes getting attention, he tends to like getting it discreetly. If there is one thing this brave and often foolish can't stand, it's being in the limelight. o_o

History: Clanborn

Mate: Someday

Kin: [Father] Firestripe, [Mother], Littlewing

Other:

Character Sheet

Name: Snowpaw [Snowheart]

Deion: http://i55.tinypic.com/2lkwnqd.png

Personality: Snowpaw is more than just a little bit selfish and dislikes helping others. He's almost always the leader if a prank is being played and he hates being subordinate to any other cat. He's also very stubborn. 

History: Clanborn

Mate: No

Kin: [Father] Windsprint, [Mother], Kestrelwing

Other:

Character Sheet

Name: Graypaw [Graypatch]

Deion: http://i53.tinypic.com/11ryoo5.png

Personality: Graypaw is a very sweet and shy she-cat who dislikes having to talk too much. She's very quiet and unobtrusive, meaning she is rarely noticed. :c

History: Non-Clanborn

Mate: No

Kits: No

Kin: [Father] Blueheart, [Mother], Dawnpelt

Other:  

Character Sheet

Name: Hawksong

Deion: http://i55.tinypic.com/35d849l.png

Personality: True to her strong and almost masculine name, Hawksong is a fierce and protective she-cat. Though she doesn't have much use for kits and doesn't plan on settling down and raising a family any time soon, she's hardly picky about who she's protecting, so long as they are from her Clan. She is well-known for her dislike for rogues, kittypets and loners. Her stubborness seems to run in the family, as both she and Hailpet share this trait.

Mate: None

Crush: No

Kits: None

Kin: [Father] Hawktalon, [Mother] Willowdance, [Littermate] Hailpelt

Other:  

Character Sheet

Name: Rainsong

Deion: TBU xD

Personality: Rainsong is a compas.sionate yet energetic she-cat that can't sit still and craves battle wherever she can find it. She does not wish to have kits, and though has her eyes set on a certain tom, she doesn't feel ready to settle down and become a nursing queen.

Mate: No

Crush: Ravenpaw

Kits: No

Kin: [Father] Rocktalon, [Mother], Hazelpelt

Other:     

Character Sheet

Name: Lilyheart

Deion: TBU xD

Personality: Lilyheart is a true warrior queen, right down to protecting her kits from inquisitive playmates when they should be sleeping.  

Mate: Dustrock

Crush: Open

Kits: Wildkit [Loki]

Kin: [Father] Stormwind, [Mother] Eaglestrike

Other:  

Logo
Detneth106

10:12am Dec 20 2010

Normal User

[UP c:]

Logo
Rika

5:50pm Dec 20 2010

Normal User

((ouo))

Wishbelle

5:52pm Dec 20 2010

Normal User

((OMG It's Loki the great! Care to join my new secret murderer roleplay, the other crashed :P))

fullmoon

5:53pm Dec 20 2010

Normal User

((Will we start?? D;))

Graveyardfox

6:15pm Dec 20 2010

Normal User

((*just realized he's the one to update the charrie list* Craaaapppp.....

And lol, Loki the great? XD Funnily enough, I sent you an Rmail before I saw you here... o3o; )) 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Detneth106

6:17am Dec 21 2010 (last edited on 6:33am Dec 21 2010)

Normal User

[Crumbsticks. :U I'll make a female warrior. -flails- And lol, want to pretend the old medicine cat got killed by the two-legs? :D Oh, and I updated an old warrior cats sheet of mine ^^ Want me to r-mail it to you? xD It's got some of the stuff I forgot, like, an herbs list and stuff. o3o

o_o Again I'm the one with the horde of cats? :I What is this? Come on people, don't make me role-play fifteen cats again omg. ><]

Logo
Tld

9:02am Dec 21 2010 (last edited on 9:37am Dec 21 2010)

Normal User

[[... Does Loki realllly need a sample of the Tld's writing? :U]]

Name: Farren
Warrior Name: Sleetpaw, Sleetstorm
Clan: Pebble
Appearance:  
Sleetpaw 
Personality: Farren is a very logical tom. He's a bit headstrong and stubborn, and refuses to back down on a point he's made. Farren has a bit of a cold side, especially around boasters. He himself doesn’t like boasting, and prefers to be quiet. 
History: N/A
Kin: Open

---

Name: Fogpaw
Warrior Name: Fogwhisper 
Clan: SkyClan
Appearance:  
Fogpaw
No collar 
Personality: She's very quiet, and sometimes moody for no reason. Fogpaw is very gentle and kind, and sometimes no good in battle. She's very fast and agile, able to do quick turns and maneuvers. When forced into battle, Fogpaw prefers clinging onto the opponent's back and never letting go. Fogpaw is an independent she-cat, and rarely asks for help
History: She was once considering to become the Medicine Cat apprentice, but was all 'neh' xD
Kin: alsdkfjsdflol
Crush:  Open

---

Name: Skyslash
Clan: SkyClan
Appearance:  
Skyslash 
Personality:  Skyslash is a gruff and aloof tom. He doesn't like rule-breaking, and he sticks rigidly to the warrior code. He's a bit soft around she-cats and kits for some reason, but tends to love kits more. 
History: Born with the name Ashkit, Skyslash attained the ragged slash on his side from a gruesome fight with a fox when he was an apprentice, straying away from his mentor. The wound barely healed, leaving that scar. He's pure-blooded.
Kin: Open

---

Name: Icicle
Warrior Name: Mistpaw, Mistdance
Clan: Sky 
Appearance:  
Mistpaw 
Personality: Mistpaw is hardy and friendly. She's got a loud and boisterous attitude, and is extremely energetic. Mistpaw has no secrets, and rarely gets embara-ssed. She's short-tempered and a bit overprotective. Because of her past, Mistpaw is a bit dreamy and empty-headed at times.
History:  Mistpaw was rogueborn. She had travelled with her mother for four moons, then was pas-sed over to her father. He trained her in ways of battle, and that is how she obtained her rough and tomcat-ish attitude. She will be given to the Clan shortly. 
Kin: Sky [Mother], Katork [Father]
Crush: ...

Detneth106

9:24am Dec 21 2010

Normal User

[Accepted :U And no we don't. :D Ahmg, Fogpaw is so cute. o3o]

Logo
Tld

9:28am Dec 21 2010

Normal User

[[Yey o3o Ffft, all credits to the awesome person that drew Fogpaw 8D I think the picture was a reference to a cat named Sally o-o]]

Detneth106

9:34am Dec 21 2010

Normal User

[Lol. xD Now, anyone want to be Med. Cat? :D Or the med. cat could just be dead. :<]

Logo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3