I wasn't wanted at birht... Will I ever be wanted now?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
GothicNekomimi666

3:25am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"I'm not the stubborn a.s.s-bag who started the arguement... Hell, I don't even know WHAT we're fighting about!!!" Aiden cried, more anger than sadness over powering her voice as she curled up into a ball on the thick brantch.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
DevilAngelKia

3:40am Feb 14 2010 (last edited on 3:40am Feb 14 2010)

Normal User

"Matt wanted to place a molotive cocktail in one of the

bedrooms when they were going to check up on us, but

it was in a bad spot, and it was possible the place would

collapse on us, and she thought you were just being a

teight-a.ss about it, even though you weren't," He said

with a sigh.

"Maybe you yourself should eat. How about you and

Matt have a private conversation? This team can't

function with you and her fighting all the time," Ty said,

crossing his arms, looking dwn.

Isn't this fun?
GothicNekomimi666

3:52am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"Tell her that.... I'm not stupid... Just because my mother died and my ather couldn't handle raising a baby girl doesn't make me a morron." She muttered. ((Jade, your font is HUGE. LOL))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
DevilAngelKia

3:58am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

(Lol, now if only more guys got the same reaction from their girlfriends. XDD Sorry, I'm testing fronts, this size actually isn't all that big on my computer, bet you can read it! :D Should I make it smaller? ._.')

"Aiden, we all know your trying your best, and your doing a damn good job at being a leader. Matt is just difficult. She's always had an attitude for, like, no reason. You see her picking fights with everyone," He said.

"Why not you come down? How about we try making amends? " He sudgested as Jade knew her post sucked, but flea's were makign her right arm twitch, so she needed to post fast. >_>' Her sorriez.

Isn't this fun?
GothicNekomimi666

4:10am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

((You and that damned fourth wall... o_O))

"Sorry Ty, but tonight is the medior shower... Every one is supposed to come out tonight and enjoy themselves... But I doubt any one will...." She sighed as she looked up at the almost black sky thougha hole between the leaves.

DevilAngelKia

4:23am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"Who the hell said that?" Asked a board voice, walking past Ty.

"Yo, biatch," She called her by her vaforate 'pet name' she was usually in a decent mood when she called Aiden that.

"Do I earn a 'you-getting-you-a.ss-down-here,' or should I shout?" She said, crossing her arms.

Fleas....They are everywhere. DDXXXX

(Do I break the fourth wall often? XD)

Isn't this fun?
GothicNekomimi666

4:33am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

((I soooo butchered metior... o_O

And yesm you do. ^_^))

Aiden rolled ehr eyes. "I'm not just a b-itch, I'm THE b-itch, and that's miss b-itch to you dearest." Aiden said in a matter-of-fact tone, ignoring the rest over her comment.

"Why the hell do you have to pick a fight with me? over all the freaking people here, you have to pick a fight with the one person who can make you beg on you hands and knees, crawling on all fours like a pathetic beast, to fight ith!?!? You make no god forsaken sence!" Aiden growled, glaring at her "friend"

DevilAngelKia

4:39am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

Matt looked down. She rarely talked about herself, and always was in a mood to fight. One chain links to the other.

"I'm sick of being hurt is all.  Do this or you'll get smacked, do that or you'll get your finger broke...I'm sick of it," She mumbled so low Ty could barly hear, she wasn't looking.

"Look, 'Miss Bi-tch,' I came to appologize. I know it won't matter because we'll play the same song later when I disagree with you, or start a fight with someone, but it count's for the next five minutes, doesn't it?!" She shouted, getting heated up again.

"I'm NOT always the bad-guy either!" She called, then started pacing. "Everyone's saying I should leave," She continued.

"It's horrible when your not even wanted in this run-down place, huh,. Aid?" She said more talking to herself again.

Isn't this fun?
GothicNekomimi666

4:47am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"I want you here, I know I'm just the stupid blind girl, and I don't count for much... But I do want you here, and I'm not the one who threatends you like that..." Aiden said calmly.
"And hunny, in our world, here in this sh-it hole, the bad guys are the ones that keep us here..." She said and jumped down from the brantch, landing with a thud infront of her friend.
"So let's stop fighting umongst our selves and fight the enimy." She said with a grin.

DevilAngelKia

4:53am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

Matt looked around, making sure no one else was listening.

"I have bipolar disorder. And I was 70% possitive for depression. They won't give me my pills." She blurted out, looking pissed.

"That's why I'm always the way I am. I can't help it. I get too pissed to easily. I hate takign it out on everyone, but it's liek it's out, and I only think about it after the fact. I mean, Emily still hasen't talked to me after I threw the ceramic cat at her head....And I regret it," She said with a sigh.

"I don't want to fight either," She said finnaly, bittign herl ip, looking down.

Isn't this fun?
GothicNekomimi666

5:17am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

Aiden grinned. "Emily doesn't talk to any one..." She laughed.

"I'm a manic depressent with major suicidal tendancies, I suffer from MPD, and hallusionations.... Quite freaquently..." Aiden smiled. "we'll be out of here soon, and their we will get out meds and be chilled out... Ok?" Aiden said with a slight laugh.

DevilAngelKia

5:22am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

Matt looked down, with another sigh.

"Alright..."  She then said: "But Emily...I kida don't like her getting mad at me. X_X'"  She mumbled, then silently turned around and went for the house.

"We're watching the metior's, right?"  She called over her shoulder.

Isn't this fun?
GothicNekomimi666

5:25am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"Supposed to." Aiden called back.

DevilAngelKia

5:35am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

(Oh, my god, I posted in regular front. .__.  Now you know my secret....)

"Okay..I'll be there,"  She said going back into the place, glaring at Ty, who left.

She notcied Emily.  She had a huge crush on her, never led on.  She needed to appologize.

"Yo, Em, got a sec?"  She said, actign her usual.  Actually, she was acting quite friendly from her usual.

Isn't this fun?
GothicNekomimi666

5:49am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"'Sup?" Emily teased. (fail...))

DevilAngelKia

11:19am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

(I'm jelous of your litteracy, babe. XD)

Matt crossed her arms, looking down, and snorted.

"Sorry for throwing the ceramic cat at you," she mumbled, like it was rehearesd. In truth Emily was lucky she was getting an appology from her, she almost never appologized for her actions.

Isn't this fun?
Flareboy123

1:25pm Feb 14 2010

Normal User

( What to do, what to do.. any sugestions..? )

DevilAngelKia

3:51pm Feb 14 2010

Normal User

(Ty is alone. XD)

Isn't this fun?
GothicNekomimi666

4:33pm Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"Just concider your self lucky it didn't actually hit me.... I mean really, I'd hate to have to saw you'r pretty little head off with a rusty spoon." Emily laughed.

((Yes Jade, be jaded of my epid literateness. >=>
Flare, feel free to go talk to Seth, James, Tyler, Alice or any one else. XD))

DevilAngelKia

7:44pm Feb 14 2010

Normal User

Matt sighed.

"Well, you know what they say, if ya can't beat 'em join 'em," She said sarcasm in her tone.

"I need to speak with you privatly," She said, looking around, making sure no one was listening.

"Remember in one of my fit's of rage, I put a small poll up asking everyone if they think I should leave or stay?" She asked.

Isn't this fun?
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5