I wasn't wanted at birht... Will I ever be wanted now?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Kira333

4:40pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

( xD Lmao, Flare.
o3o Seth... Reminds me of "seethe" and the band "Seether". )

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Flareboy123

4:41pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

( Lol )

DevilAngelKia

4:58pm Feb 8 2010 (last edited on 8:36am Feb 9 2010)

Normal User

Name> Matt

Age>17

gender>Female

Looks>  http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy19/Demon_Tales/DSCF3774.jpg

S.O>Lesbian

Crush> Emily

Other> She has a black choker with a real Sapphire in the shape of an open Padlock.

_______

Name> Ty

Age>16

gender> Male

Looks>http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv8/slipknot032/goth.jpg

S.O> Gay

Crush> No one

Other>Nothing

Isn't this fun?
GothicNekomimi666

7:56pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

((Jade, all I need you to do i fix you links. XD

I'll try to start, sorry if i's a fail...))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
GothicNekomimi666

8:30pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

((Wait... Before I start, who wants to be the messenger and second in command?))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
ferretflitz

8:35pm Feb 9 2010 (last edited on 8:37pm Feb 9 2010)

Normal User

(( "Will I ever get the family that I've only seen in my dreams?" Second in command?))

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

GothicNekomimi666

8:55pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

((Sure, just post your bio. ^_^))

DevilAngelKia

3:36am Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(Can Matt be second in command? XD  Also, what's wrong with the links?  They work for me. o_o')

Isn't this fun?
GothicNekomimi666

2:43pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((*panics* I want to give it to you Jade, but Ferret already asled..... X_x))

GothicNekomimi666

1:29pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

((Bump...))

Kira333

3:46pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

( Eh. o.o Is it okay if I add a new character...some time? xD )

Beautiful Sunset

DevilAngelKia

8:07pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

(That's fine. :P  Let's just start. o_o'

Oh, sorry I was gone for so long, I got banned fom my computer.)

Isn't this fun?
Kira333

12:59pm Feb 12 2010

Normal User

( o3o ...*bl
ink* No comment.
I'm going to continue to hope I can revive my other computer. xD )

Beautiful Sunset

GothicNekomimi666

1:29pm Feb 13 2010

Normal User

((feel free to add another character... Since Ferret hasn't posted ze bio, Jade may take second in command...))

"Come one every one, dinner is ready!!!" Aiden yelled as she got plates ready for every one to eat. ((fail...))

DevilAngelKia

4:56pm Feb 13 2010 (last edited on 4:57pm Feb 13 2010)

Normal User

Matt didn't move.  She was sitting on a box, reading a book.  She had stopped eating late yesterday after one of the many argument's she had gotten with Aiden.

She had a plan that would potentially kill one of the guards, but she was against it, she claimed it might kill all of the kids, but Matt wasn't convinced.

___

Ty was sitting next to her, trying to convince her to go eat.  "Matt, we need to keep our strenght.  I'm sure whatever argument your in you'[ll get over it, right?"

"Not until she appologizes,"  She smirted, turning a page. "Not even Aiden want's you to kill yuorself, c'mon..."

Isn't this fun?
Flareboy123

6:10pm Feb 13 2010

Normal User

Nicole turned her head, and blinked, though she didin't move. She didin't feel hungry, she felt empty. Plus, she just didin't feel like eating, so she returned to thinking about the few things that she had in her life that she liked. The friends I've made here.. if you can call them that. Nicole thought, faking a small smile which burned her lips. My brother. Oh, scratch that, he died. ... The cat that lurks around the orphanage.. Nicole bit her lip. She couldn't think of anything elce, other than those two, weak things that couldn't be considered good things that could change her life to something other kids only dream about.

Once and again, she skipped dinner, unable to convince herself she could stand it, the thought of looking at other humans like her. Plus, it was a small, run down shack for kids who's parents died, (Or so it seemed to Nicole,) How good could the food be? Nicole swung her head to Aiden, ignoring her hair which had fallen over her face. She let out a small, barley audible, "No thanks, sorry."

( Spreading the fail of Flare's Roleplaying around rescreatu. c: )

Kira333

7:38pm Feb 13 2010

Normal User

( I'm gonna intro the other chick I'm gonna put in right now. e.e I'll post her bio in a second. <3 )

Trace didn't even hear Aiden. He was too far gone in his own little world, which he could only think of. There was people in his world, but not too many. He didn't even know the people who lived in his world; he made them up and never gave them names.

They didn't need any, anyway. At that, did anyone at the orphanage need a name? It had been a while since any of them had been adopted, and Trace wasn't sure if he could remember when exactly someone had been adopted. The only thing he knew is that the people who came to adopt a kid was a young couple, and he thought they would be great parents. The couple seemed to be in their late twenties, which meant they'd be able to understand children and adolescents better. That was always a good thing.

Trace blinked out of his world. Too many attractive people who all seemed too happy.

~

Blake looked up when she heard Aiden call. Was anyone else going down for dinner? She didn't think so. After all, she hadn't heard any footsteps or anything. If no one else was going to be eating dinner, neither was she. If they didn't need food, neither did she. If Aiden was going to be the only one eating, she'd rather stay upstairs. It'd be too awkward to be eating in front of only Aiden.

In fact, everything seemed to be too awkward.

Beautiful Sunset

Kira333

7:58pm Feb 13 2010

Normal User

Name> Blake

Age> Sixteen, goin' on seventeen.

gender> Female

Looks>
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/ninetailed_angel/Self_by_dearestHOPES-1.jpg

S.O> Bisexual

Crush> Nonee.

Other> Sorry I posted a link like that. e.e Laptop's stupid.

Beautiful Sunset

GothicNekomimi666

2:18am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"Ok... Damn it... Why do I even bother if no one is going to f*ckin eat?!" Aiden growled to herself as she picked the pot up and opend the oven door.
"If any one gets hungry, it's in the oven." She called, before going out side, through the back door.

"Why do I even bother half the damn time!?!? No one f*ckin appreciates me, no one cares that I'm here and trying to get us out of here... Damn Matt is mad at me because for once in my pathetic excuse for a life, I don't want to get any one killed...." She growled to herself once she was up in a tree in the forest which lied not too far away from the run down shack they calle Spring Veiw Orphanage.
As she talked to herself, warm tears ran down her cheeks, stinging her eyes from lack of sleep....

~~~

Tyler sighed as he watched Aiden run out to the forest. "some times I really do feel bad for her..." He muttered before plopping back down on his bed.

~~~

Emily shook her head as she watched Aiden run by here. "i think thatgirl finally cracked..." She muttered before returning to her book.

~~~

Seth and James were asleep when they heard Aiden yell, then the back door slam shut. "Dude... She needs some one to talk to..." James muttered.
"Psshh... I think at this point, she'd try to bite their head off right now..." Seth sighed, shaking his head.

~~~

Alice went to talk to Aiden, but was rejected in her act of niceness and trying to be a good friend...

DevilAngelKia

3:10am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"I don't think Matt hates you,"  It was none other than Ty.  He felt he needed to talk to her, looking up at her from the tree.

"I think she's just stressed.  And you are, too,"  He said, hoping she wouldn't throw a branch at him or anything.  "..I think I might have gotten her to appologize to you if you talk to her, but...I think you two need to stop fighting,"  He said.  "Because...I think people are thinking about sutsing her.  I don't know for sure, but...Remember that time she clocked one of the people working here?  She got the hell beaten out of her, but...She's like a muel,"  He said half-laughing/

Isn't this fun?
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5