Freedom's Fire~Wolf Roleplay

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Mechromancer

1:26pm Dec 12 2010

Normal User

(Oops.)

Ada finally made it to pack lines. She collapsed quickly.

(Fail)

(Banner made by Kina)
Eliv

2:33pm Dec 12 2010

Normal User

((Howrse, doesn't like the forums, so I did it in my Equestiran Center. XD))

Selice yawned, sleepy, sleepy. She thought. A wolf ran up to her, "Your supposed to sing!" Selice gasped, "Everyone's waiting for you!" Selice caught her breath, she was the worst singer on earth, how can she do this?! "Um...I'll sing something.." Selice stepped up un the crevice. "Sing something for us!" everyone cheered. Selice began to sing,

When You Loved Me

Remember the moments we shared,
the kisses the hugs,
Now you rest in heaven peace and sound,

But when you loved me,
When we first laid eyes, on each other,
We never knew our love would be cut short,
And we'd be...expired.

The days whirl by,
My tears continue to fall,
Like raindrops of an everlasting storm,
Though if I have one last wish,
I'd bring you back to me again.

But when you loved me,
And we'd be...expired.

But when you loved me,
And we'd be...expired.

((That song I made up by myself when I was 8. Treasured it ever since.))

Selice ended her song with a big finish, "WOO!" everyone cheered. Selice flushed. "Omy." Brechin proposed to be mates, final. Selice licked his face. "Yes!"

((Do you still have the Find the Beat for My Heart Rockband RP?))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mechromancer

3:04pm Dec 12 2010

Normal User

(No, but I can remake it.

Can someone help Ada, she colapsed.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Eliv

3:35pm Dec 12 2010

Normal User

((I will.))

Selice tried to wake Ada up by gently rousing her with her toungue. "Ada." Selice whispered, "Wake up."

4dogowner

4:09pm Dec 12 2010

Normal User

Saru trotted into the forest to hunt after Selice's song. She found no prey and went in deeper. Deeper and deeper into the forest she went. Suddenly, the sky began to darken. Thunder boomed and the sky flashed with the crash of lightning. Saru glanced around quickly. She had never seen a storm start so suddenly. Rain poured down and she turned and ran back where she came from. She hadnt gotten far when hail began to fall with the rain. It was small at first, but the hail gradually grew. Saru continued to run, but a large piece of hail fell, hitting her shoulder and causing her to fall. Another hit her head, knocking her out. Saru's head hit the ground as the storm rolled on around her.
Eliv

6:52pm Dec 12 2010

Normal User

((I mean, I will help her.))

Selcice called out, "Saru?" She stumbled opon fur, "Saru! I have helped Ada and you!" She dragged her carefully taking shelter under trees, "This is crazy weather!" she barked, dragging her back to camp.

Under the shelter of a den, Selice layed close to Brechin, Saru had regained conciousness, thankfully.

Mechromancer

7:05pm Dec 12 2010

Normal User

Ada woke sloly, she found herself in a den. "Ugh. My head hurts."She groaned.
(Fail)

(Banner made by Kina)
4dogowner

11:33pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

( I write full paragraphs and everyone else is writing little bits at once.: I feel so very out of place...)

Saru thanked Selice graceously and trotted out of the den, a bit dizzy, but otherwise fine. As she looked around, she heard howls in the distance. She pricked up her ears and listened. They were coming from a few wolves, but deep in the forest. She became curious and stepped a bit towards the thick forest. She stopped, wondering if it was such a good idea. She decided to ignore it. Still, as she turned and trotted back to her den, the howls sounded off again. She sighed and tried to decide whether to take the chance. Another howl, and she bolted off into the forest. She reached a thin stream and stopped. She lapped up some water before looking around. She heard hoove beats. Deer. She crouched low and pricked her ears, listening. She was very, very deep in the forest, deeper than she had ever ventured before.  As she lay crouched in the tall gr*censored*, she heard a herd of deer approach quickly. They seemed frightened. The sound of their hoofbeats neared her and she jumped up. The sight of a doe caught her attention and she ran in that direction. She galloped towards it, and saw she wasnt the only one hunting out here. A dark grey wolf ran in between the herd of deer, a silver wolf and a brown wolf with him. They all spotted Saru and stopped. They stared at her and Saru stood, curious. The wolves stared at her, unmoving. Suddenly, Saru heard a voice behind her growl. "Who are you?" The voice was smooth and alluring. She glanced behind her and saw a stunning red wolf. His slick coat glissened and looked like flames. He growled again, "Who are you?" The other wolves had approached and were walking slowly around her. They all looked very similar,large and tall, clearly having the same blood. Saru sputtered. "My, my name is, Saru."  The red wolf flicked his ears and walked around her, studying her. Saru looked at him and his companions. They were beautiful wolves, the most stunning she had seen. The silver one was clearly the youngest, probably not older than 6. The others, they looked at least 8. The red wolf stopped and looked at Saru, as if he were deciding what to do with her.  He finally barked, "Where is your pack?" Saru murmured. "We live far outside the forest. " The red wolf squinted his eyes as he replied, "Then why are you out here? " Saru waited a moment before saying, "I heard howls from the forest. I wanted to see what they were." She heard the brown wolf growl deep in his throat. She knew they were suspicious of her.

VanillaTiger

3:55pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

(Hello there ...I am candys sister May i join?)

♥your the PEANUT to my BUTTER ,♥ ♥your the STAR to my BURST,♥ ♥your the M to my M,♥ ♥your the POP to my TART,♥ ♥your the MILKY to my WAY,♥ ♥your the MILK to my DUDS,♥ ♥your the ICE to my CREAM,♥ ♥your the SWEET to my TART,♥
Eliv

4:43pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

((Of COurse!))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3