Freedom's Fire~Wolf Roleplay

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Eliv

5:43pm Dec 6 2010

Normal User

"No." Eliv whined, prodding her mother, the leader of the pack. "Here," she rasped, "Take this chain, the balance of elements." I choked, "No, mother, please!" The leader's body went through a spasm and her body lurched and buckled and she collapsed to the ground. THe clan leader known as her mother, was dead.

That was then..this is now.

Wolf Roleplay
Literate
Small Group
Somewhat Relistic

Form

Name

Personality

History

Crush/Mate

Looks

Thank-You

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Eliv

6:43pm Dec 6 2010 (last edited on 6:26pm Dec 7 2010)

Normal User

Name

Eliv-(Selice)

Personality

Very calm and witted. Eliv is very calm and quiet, even in dire situations. She feels for what is right, and she will do anything to keep balance between the elements.

History

Born on a snowy eve, she was born last. Although all her other siblings are deceased, except one of her brother's Thaut. She feels heavy hearted when they metion them.

Crush/Mate

N/A-She is waiting for someone special

Looks

A beautiful white/gray/black wolf, she had inherited her mother's fur and her father's skills. She is the futre dominat female, since another wolf was already second.

Eliv

6:50pm Dec 6 2010

Normal User

Name

Thaut-(Janns)

Personality

Janns is a troublemaker, and has drove Eliv to her last nerve, he may be her sister, but just becaise she is the balancer of elements, that doesn't means he has to obey her.

History

Born on a snowy eve, Thaut was born second. His deceased older brother Gladds waas ten times worse than Janns and was killed for making his own pack and killing wolves from his former one. He has been turned to stone, and lives where only Spirits or 'gifted' wolves can access.

Crush/Mate

N/A-He is looking for a wolf just like him, and wants one really, really bad.

Looks

A muscular male, this is what his father looked like before he died. Janns has many, many scars from battle and considered them as 'trophies' and 'awards' for being such a devoted and skilled.

Eliv

6:26pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

Bump.

Eliv

7:44pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

Bump.

candrasa

7:53pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

Tiggy I will join :3))

Ɯσℓғƨ κιℓℓɛ∂ вʏ нʋмαиƨ > Ħʋмαиƨ κιℓℓɛ∂ вʏ ωσℓғƨ. Ɩғ ʏσʋ ℓσʌɛ ωσℓғƨ мακɛ тнιƨ ʏσʋя ƨιɢɢʏ. Ƴσʋ cαи мακɛ α ∂ιғғɛяɛиcɛ
candrasa

7:57pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

Name: Rayn

Looks: White i guess?

Ɯσℓғƨ κιℓℓɛ∂ вʏ нʋмαиƨ > Ħʋмαиƨ κιℓℓɛ∂ вʏ ωσℓғƨ. Ɩғ ʏσʋ ℓσʌɛ ωσℓғƨ мακɛ тнιƨ ʏσʋя ƨιɢɢʏ. Ƴσʋ cαи мακɛ α ∂ιғғɛяɛиcɛ
Mechromancer

7:57pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

('ll join. I have a perfect match for Jann.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Eliv

7:58pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

Tri! It's me oOtigerOo!

Eliv

8:06pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

Name

Rayn-(Zararyn)

Personality

OUtgoing and has a slight temper, she is very fond of herself and knows what's right and wrong. She has no siblings and her parents are withered and deceased. 

History

Born on a full moon, she is very beautiful and males often fight over her, she hasn't found one that she likes yet, but she will, she will.

Crush/Mate

Gladds

Looks

A beautiful white wolf with an elegant figure, physique for hunting. She has an excellent personality and has many friends.

candrasa

8:10pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

You start :3 Ps:I love it <3))

Mechromancer

8:11pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

(Tige!*Tackles*)

Name- Ada
Personality- Hmmm. How should I put this. Trouble. She's like the alpha female out of her and her sibilings, but more fun.
History- She was born on Christmas. She was captured by humans with her brother. They snuck out of the house and came back to the pack.
Crush/ Mate- She like Janns but doesn't know yet?
looks- Coming

(Banner made by Kina)
candrasa

8:13pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

I think its good Tri))

Frogz

8:15pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

((joineth?))

Eliv

8:17pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

( *Hugs to death* Triboo! I missed you guys so much! Yes, Janns should be in love with her, but I have an idea....;D )

Janns rushed through the forest and lunged at a big buck starting to kick and bellow. A female flanked her, but which one? He didn't care to notice as he yanked the buck down with his powerful hindquarters and killed it with one clean bite.

Mechromancer

Normal User

(Thanks cand. I still need to make Tyku's bio.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Eliv

Normal User

Sure!

Mechromancer

8:27pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

Name- Tyku(Ty)
Personality- He's very confusing. He's protective of Ada, but can't controle her.
History- Look at Ada's
Crush/Mate- Open/ none
Looks- coming

Intro-

Ada walked the forest. She got attacked by a bear. She dug her claws into it's heart. She bit it's neck. Soon, the bear died. She yelped as she dragged the bear.

(Banner made by Kina)
candrasa

8:29pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

Rayn suddenly felt snow falling on her white pelt. She looked around to see if there was anything around the camp that needed done, there was nothing she could see. She wpadded quietly into the forest.

The snow was falling from the sky and speckling the crisp woodland which was a sight she enjoyed very much. She started to feel a slight chill through her thick lustrous coat of fur, she simply ignorred it and walked on throught the trees.

Eliv

8:42pm Dec 7 2010

Normal User

Suddenly, crack, snap. Crack snap. What on Glodin was that darned noise? Crack, crack SNAP! Selice yelped as a branch toppled right on her, crushing the life out of her. "Help!" she squeaked. She couldn't get out more than a word without stuttering. "Help, p--lee-" A wolf in all black stood over a cliff and howled. Hot. Selice thought. Very Hot! "Help!" she shrieked. Was this wolf deaf or stupid, wolf dying here! He turned and rushed to her, "Sorry, my names--um..." Seliv looked at him, Um...um WHAT?! "Brechin." Selice whimpered. "Am I hurting you?" he asked. I shook my head. Within minutes, he dragged the branch off of Selice. "Thank you, and where do you live?" Brechin said, "Your not a loner, oh jeez, I have to go!" Selice stopped him, "I live in a pack, do you live alone?" Brechin tried to divert away but miserably failed. "No, I don't live in a pack." Selice held the necklace. "I really have to go!" he said, nervous of her powers. "Relax! I am the balancer and controller, not killer!" she barked. Oh, well. Bye." he ran off, "Yeah, bye." Selice barked, before turning back to camp.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3