Every one's gone. What now?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Thor

2:08am May 31 2010

Normal User

Jake chuckled. "I'm guessing you knwo Riku already. His twin, shorter hair though, Kyin is somewhere near. I can feel it.." He smiled and looked at Kylie. "That bag.. It looks pretty heay.. You wan tme to cary it? Get the load off your shoulders. Your probably strong from luging it around, but you can take a break if you want." He put his hand on teh strap, just in case she was willign to take it off. "I understand if you want to cary it, its hard to get food around here right now." He dropped Riku and Riku landed on his feet and hands. "Oooo. Your more cat-like now."

Riku glared. "Shut up... Your the cat.. You can't swim, yet you use water.. You love showers but hate the pool. You love playing with the water you control, but you freak out when you feel rain.." He sighed and walked toward a house. It was average size with a nicely patched roof and the replaced windows still had some paint on them. He unlocked teh door. "Come on in. Kyin should be here soon."

Kink

2:15am May 31 2010

Normal User

"I'm fine," Kylie said with a small grin. She pushed her shoulder down so Jake's hand wasn't resting on it. It was just a pet peeve of hers: Shoulders not to be touched. "I like the weight of it... Makes me feel... useful." Kylie's voice somewhat trailed off. She grinned and laughed quietly when Jake dropped Riku, though it looked like it hurt. Kylie was processing what Riku said when she accidently bumped into Kyle, who was standing stationary in front of her. She scowled at him, not realizing why he stopped; that is, until she saw the house. "Wow..." She whistled. "This looks nicee...."

Thor

2:45am May 31 2010

Normal User

Jake walked in and put his bag down. "Any of you guys hungry? We usually wait for Kyin to heat up the fireplace and light the stove, but we can make due without him." He began storing the food he gathered in drawers, the fridge, the cabnets, the pantry, and a minifridge. Almost every single space was filled wtih food and few with dishes. He took out a soda can and toosed one to each person. He noticed Riku hadn't gotten one. "Riku? Didn't I just toss you one?"

Riku nodded. "yeah, but Kyin took it." He looked at Jake and smiled. He looked at Kyle and Kylie. "Well, you two get to meet my twin. He's really nice."

Kyin opened teh sida can and drank teh contents. He placed Vinegar on the couch. "Yo! I found someone out there. She wasn;t really cooperating so Icarried her here." he smiled and snapped his fingers. Flame shot out and the fireplace lit. "Ah... Nice and toasty." He looked at Kyle adn Kylie. "Ah.. New people, and Jake is back!" He smiled cuetly. "I'm Kyin, Riku's twin."

Kink

2:54am May 31 2010

Normal User

"Holy... Everyone's nice 'roud here," Kyle said under his breath, not really liking all the people around him. He stepped behind Kylie, keeping his hand on her bag strap, like a restraint almost. He shook his head and set his pop can on table next to him, not even bothering to set his bag on the ground.

"Oh chill, Kyle," Kylie said, turning around so just her brother could hear. Turning back to the group, Kylie smiled. "Sorry 'bout him... He's just.. paranoid." A small laugh escaped Kylie's throat. "And I'm fine with the whole food ordeal... I just ate." She added after a moment or so. "Hello, Kyin. I'm Kylie and this is my brother Kyle. He's my twin." Kylie smiled nicely at Kyin, almost feeling akward being the only concious girl in the room.

Thor

3:22am May 31 2010

Normal User

"Twin?" Kyin walked over to Kyle and lifted his arm. He looked his body up and down and then placed his hand on his head. "But your nothing alike.. Your personalities are so different.. You work well together, but his paranoia is going to affect you guys soon.. He should get out of the house more." He jumped on Kyle's back and clung to Kyle's bag. "Haha, your strong."

Riku looked at Kyin. "Kyin! Your fat as.s if going to break that poor guy!" He ran over and began pulling Kyin off. "Kyin! Let go, damn it!! Please! Be a good boy like you were yesterday before you draped me over a tree!!"

Jake sighed. "Don't move.. They will forget your there and eventually leave you alone and go on with their normal daily lives."

Kink

3:30am May 31 2010

Normal User

Kyle's face was emotionless as Kyin talked, emotionless as he climbed on him, like stone as he clung to Kyle's bag. After a moment of staying still, Kyle felt the need to get a point across. "If I were you, and valued your life, I would get off of me. Now."

Kylie giggled quietly as Kyin talked about how different the two were, realizing how true it was. Yet, Kyle and her connected on a level that was deeper than just blood. Her eyes grew wide as Kyin climbed on Kyle. She knew her brother had anger issues, and he had even gone to rehab for it, but, that didn't turn out as well as everyone hoped. Three broken ribs and a fractured skull later, rehab manager person thingy finally got some sence knocked into him. Kyle, shut up and calm down. She said without even moving her lips. In a flash, Kylie sent some images into Kyle's mind, where only he could see. His face suddenly grew serene, making Kylie smile smugly.

ssather

10:48am May 31 2010

Normal User

((Wow. I guess I should catch up...O_O))

Fiona watched the other people leave. She didn't know what had just happened but for some reason she knew that it was better that she didn't. She got up from the rock and began to walk around feeling like a lost puppy. She didn't really want to go  follow them because she didn't like being around that many people, but she didn't know where else to go. She started to walk towards where the they had gone.

Thor

11:03pm May 31 2010

Normal User

(€they took Fiona with them.. She is supposed to be sitting on teh couch.. Sorry for kind of moving her without permission..)

Kyin shook his head. "Stop pulling on me Riku!!! I'm getting to know him!!" He kicked his brother off and jumped off Kyle. He readied his fingers to snap. He held out his hand and glared at Riku. "I swear, I won't hesitate to hurt you.. Fire and Lightning don't mix well... ANd you know that.." He looked at Riku.

Riku fell back and quickly got back up. He held his hand at snapping position. He held his hand toward Kyin. "And I won't hesitate to hurt you either. We are both the same age and we can both use our powers fairly well. We dont' have great aim, but it's close.."

Jake snapped his fingers and btoh brothers were consumed in ice. He sighed and walked oer. "You two, get along right now or I'll break this ice into a million pieces... Trust me, as your older half brother, I won't hesitate if you don't get along.." He smirked. "I'm going to break the ice.. When you two are released, you will get along.." He touched teh ice and the ice cracked. It broke, but left the two brothers in tact.

Kink

12:05am Jun 1 2010

Normal User

((Hrm... I don't know what to post... xD))

Thor

2:37pm Jun 1 2010

Normal User

(lolz. Just post somethign random. Jake is goign to unfreeze them and tehy will of course, be pissed off...)

ssather

9:19pm Jun 1 2010

Normal User

((Hm...I didn't see that. I saw where Vinegar...Okay I will go edit my post then.XD))

Rocca

9:23pm Jun 1 2010

Normal User

((grr everyones waaaaaay to far ahead))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thor

12:41am Jun 2 2010

Normal User

(Rocca, we brought your cahrrie to the house.. Sorry.. We didn't want to hav you quit, so i had Kyin bring ur charrie and Riku bring Vinegar..))

Kink

12:44am Jun 2 2010

Normal User

((Hrmm... I'm going to make a total fail post that will eventual disgrace me for all my writing abilty))

Kylie watched with wide eyes.

Thor

2:39pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

(( lolz Kink..))

Jake watched as the ice melted and the water spilled onto his brothers. "Heh, now.. You two stop fighting and be good little boys. Serve the guests whateber they desire. We still have a responsibility.. we havent even checked the downtown of this small town.." He walked into a bedroom.

Kyin looekd at Jake and growled. "You.. He's such a... ugh!!" He growled slightly and snapped. The water evaporated from hsi clothes. He sighed and removed his shirt. He walked into the kitchen and hung his shirt on the string across the kitchen. He sighed adn walked back, now shirtless. "Anyways, are any of you hungry or thirsty? I can get you something."

Riku removed hsi shirt as well and he hung it on the string Kyin hung his. He sighed and walek dback into teh living room. "Excuse us.. We don't own many shirts ate the moment. Jake is washing them all.. Excuse this.." He yaawned and stretched. He shook his snow white hair and looked at the people sitting on the couches. "Hungry?"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5