Don't call me sad just because I'm emo {Another Emo RP}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Celty

5:51am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Jose chuckled and said "Would you say that the cd is good enough for me to buy?" Kyla nodded "Ill see ya later, just pick it up at the music store on your way home" Jose shook his head "Im afraid its more complicated than that. I have an apointment at the doctors and I have to leave early today, I wont have enough time." Kyla took a few moments to think "I could just give you this one..."

"No, I wouldnt want to take it. If I give you the money, would you go and buy it for me?" he asked. Kyla sighed "Sure...have fun at the doctors" He smiled "Thanks a bunch! Ill see you tomorrow" he said as he headed out of the store and walked towards the exit of the mall. Kyla let out another sigh "Back to the music store it is, for a secret mission" she joked as she made her way to the music store.

Mechromancer

12:39pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Akila went pas.se Kyla. "Hey Kyla."She said. She drank some of her mocha and sighed. "I think I should`ve gotten the iced mocha."She smirked.

(Banner made by Kina)
Celty

5:16pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Kyla smiled "Hey Akila! Yeah, the iced mocha is what Id get" she joked slightly. "Where are you headed? Im going over to the music store..." She looked at the cd case in her hand and smiled "Im running an erand for Jack"

Mechromancer

9:22pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

"Nice. I`m going back to the coffee shop to get an iced one. But I`ll go to the music store with you. I`m getting my little cousin and me a cd."Akila answered.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

10:34pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Andrew pulled out his cellphone and texted Jessie.

Bored as hell!! Need music around here. What's playing over there?

Jessie pulled out his phone when it started to play "Hello My Hate" in his back pocket. He smiled at the text. 

Take a break and get over here. James is about to get a break an we can hang. Bring me a coffee. K? Iced Mocha <3

Andrew hand been waiting for the text and stopped "Knives and Pens" quickly and read the text. Jessie was fast at texting. And all three Jessie, James, and himself loved the iced mocha. He started to make two more of them and put them into a carrier and put a sign up on the counter before he went to pick up James and head over to the music store to Jessie.

Kk. Got the coffees, picking up James. B thar soon~

He went over to the bookstore and sneaked up on James who was reading, of course. "Hey, we're going to the music store, lets go." He demanded to James. James looked up from his book at Andrew, at the coffees and back at the book in hand before he bookmarked him place and sent it don. "Fine. I need a break anyways." "Yes you do, hurry please." Andrew said impatiently as James pt up his own "Be Back Soon." Sign and then followed Andrew to the music store.

Jessie looked up as his friends came inot the music store, the smell of coffee and books was familiar and very welcome. he let the behind the counter with him and Andrew gave out the coffees. "Thanks Andy." Jessie said, sipping his coffee, "Yeah, thank Andy." James added, also sipping his. "No prob." Andrew replied, enjoying the music that was playing. it was far far too quiet over at the coffee shop. 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Mechromancer

12:10am Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Akila smiled. "I`m gonna get Shane, it`s his break time."She said She walked over to Hot Topic. "Hey Aki."The manager said. "Hey Jason. Where`s Shane?"She asked. "In the back."Jason said. Akila grabbed a cute hat. "Okay. I`ll buy this hat in a bit."She said. Her and Shane soon left and went inside the music store.

(Banner made by Kina)
Celty

7:08am Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Kyla waved to Shane "Hows it going?" she asked as they entered the music store. She had been here many times before, buying cd's, looking at the different selections. "Jack wants the same one as mine...." she thought as she walked over to look for it. Kyla found it, there was only one left "Well hes lucky that I went to get it for him" she thought with a smile. "What cd are you looking for?" she asked Akila curiously.

Mechromancer

8:29am Sep 24 2010

Normal User

"Hey Kyla."Shane smiled. He went off to look at cds. Akila smiled at her twin. "For Asalia, some kind of boy band cd, for Maria, She wants a Skillet cd. I'm getting me a Skillet cd also."She said. "Maria's emo. And she's going to b living with us because of Asalia."She sighed. She grabbed the cds.

(Banner made by Kina)
Celty

4:03pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Kyla smiled "Oooh Skillet!" she cheered. She was just happy because of the new song that they were in, a christian song maybe, or something like that.... Yes it was. The song Tonight by Toby Mac featuring Jhon Cooper from Skillet. It was nice, Kyla sometimes listened to it. Walking up to the counter again she turned around to look at more cds instead. "Nice!" she thought as she found something.

Funlover6

5:23pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((*lurk lurk* <3))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

LadyTsunade

5:54pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

James and Andrew sat on tall stools behind the counter as Jessie leaned against it and faced the two of them They were discussing James' and Jesie' birthday party coming up soon. "So where are you guys going to have it?" Andrew asked them, taking a sip from his coffee. "Uh.." Jessie started with a grin, then looked to James.

"We were thinking about having it down at the club on Main Street." James informed him. "That new one?" Andrew asked, spinning in the tool a little. "Yeah, the new one." Jessie stated. "Clb Nine, isn't it?" Andrew asked no one in particular. "Yeah thats it, we were here the other day and it was sick." James said with a bit of motioning with his hands. Another song came on, "Sweet Dreams" By Marilyn Manson started to play over the speakers in the store. Andrew wiggled in the stool a little, 'dancing' to it. "Used by you~~" He sang melodramatically making the twins snicker quietly. 

LadyTsunade

12:32am Sep 27 2010 (last edited on 12:47am Sep 27 2010)

Normal User

[Dead? If so Rmail me if someone posts ^^ I'm unbookmarking this page now lol I won't be looking for this ti
tle anymore so you'll seriously have to Rmail me XD ]

Mechromancer

3:48am Oct 3 2010

Normal User

(Lol, it's not dead. I lost the rp.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5