Don't call me sad just because I'm emo {Another Emo RP}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
lambam

11:13pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Annabell ate a depressing breakfast of 'good' oatmeal. She soon got bored and started drawing invisible pictures on the table. She was sitting with a few other kids from the orphanage: Alex, who was 15; Lexi, Who was her age and hung out with her a lot; and Max, who was 12, but it didn't matter about age because all of them were close friends. Annabell looked over and saw Maylee playing with Tommy, a 5 year old kid and her best friend. To her it looked like they were playing with building blocks. Someone came behind her. "What is it, Sister Susan?" she asked her, turning around.
       As she had guessed, Sister Susan was behind her. "Your friends are here," She told her. 
      "Oh! Bye!" She jumped to her feet and started towards the door.
      "Wait." Susan said, She stopped midstride, and turned back to her. "I need you to take Maylee with you again."
     Annie Sighed in defeat weakly. "Ok...." She mumbled. Don't get her wrong, she loved her sister, but she was with her 25/7! She grabbed Maylee And Met Akila and Shane at the door, and they headed to the mall, where Annabell worked. 

Boys are like trees...they take 50 years to grow up!
Mechromancer

11:15pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Akila smiled. "I can't believe that Locto's gone. Gone forever."She said. She looked outside of her brother's convertable. "He went so fast. My mom and dad never came to the funeral."She said. She hadn't seen Ananbell since before the funeral of Locto's.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

12:29am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

[bump]

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Mechromancer

12:31am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

((Tsuandy, post your intro please.))

(Banner made by Kina)
paigecam

11:04am Sep 19 2010 (last edited on 11:06am Sep 19 2010)

Normal User

Name: Marissa Nicton
S.O: Bisexual. ^^
Personality: Basically the entire opposite of an emo stereotype, though she considers herself one. She's happy, fun, and a little crazy. And loves to throw parties. Some people may call her a 'prep,' if you will, but honestly, she's not. Marissa hates those girls that wear nothing but pink and date all the football players and act like their the coolest people in the world, when really they're just a bunch of scumbags. She also hates blonde jokes, for she is indeed a natural blonde. ;D
History: Marissa's parents kicked her out of the house last year with her brother, Josh, because they didn't like their 'emo' style. So her and her brother live in a two-bedroom apartment by themselves.
Looks:

Crush: Open c: <3 Please just ask.
Theme song: Where The Lines Overlap-Paramore (Not much of a theme song as it is her favorite.)

~

Name: Joshua Nicton

S.O.: Bisexual.

Personality: Josh is usually considered to be a very quiet person, but if you get to know him you'll see that he isn't. He just doesn't talk much. Kind of the peace-maker of the siblings. Josh can calm Marissa down if he believes she's going too far with something, and is the only one that can do that. He is also very smart, and thinks before he acts.

History: Same as Marissa's. ;D

Looks:

Crush: Again, just ask. <3 He goes both ways, guy and girl, so. o3o

Theme Song: Hrm hrm. Probably something by Eminem. :c Like, Beautiful. He likes that song.

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

LadyTsunade

11:17am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

((Sorry, had to get off last night -_-;))

James opened his eyes to the sun coming in brightly through the open window next to his bed. He looked out of the window for a few moments before he finally moved to get up. He wasn't exactly a morning person, but he didn't hate it like his brother and Andy did. He peeled himself out of the bed, blankets flying off of him as he threw them away from him. He walked out of the bedroom, giving his brother some more time to sleep, he had been p late again, he knew. Plus, he could use the shower first and his brother liked to take forever in there.

Jessie stirred slightly to the movement made by his brother across the room, but didn't wake up. After his shower James pulled on his clothes (clothes in his picture) and threw a towel over his head before crossing the hall to his shared bedroom to get Jessie up. "Jess!!" He barked when he walked into the room, "Hey! Jessie! Get up!" He yelled, coming over to Jessie's bed, his voice getting lower as he went. He poked his lightly, making Jessie mumble incoherently. "Get up Jess~" He knew Jessie was awake now so he stood up and left to wake up Andy in the next room over.

The door was locked, he should have known, so he stuck his thumbnail into the know and twisted. He successfully unlocked the door and flung it open. "Good morning sunshine!" He sang as he went over to the window and opened the curtains. The sun spilled in and flooded the dark room with an irritatingly bright light. "The sun says helloooooo~" He sang. "Shut up James! And get out!" Came the reply from the dark purple blanket. James giggled and went to sit next to the bed, Andy was the most fun to mess with. 

He pulled the blanket down to reveal a sleepy, groggy blonde staring up at her irritably. "You might wanna get up before Jessie gets to the bathroom." James told him and the blonde sat up quickly and scurried from the room. James listened for a few moments. "DAMN IT!!" He head him, "Sorry Andy!" James called as he headed down the hall to the kitchen. 

paigecam

11:35am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

"Let. Go. Of. My. Feet."

That was the first thing Marissa said as she was being pulled out of her bed by her feet suddenly. She grabbed onto the poles on either side of the bed and held on aggressively. "You have to get up!" Her brother said in his soft voice. He himself was still in his pajamas and his hair was a mess. "We're gonna go somewhere nice today. We never do." Marissa sighed. "You're not the boss of me." Josh grinned. "Do you want me to sign the papers that says I can be your legal guardian?" Marissa groaned, let go of the posts, and kicked his hands away from her ankles. "I'm getting up, I'm getting up." She sat up in her bed and kicked off her covers.

"Race you to the showers," Marissa said. "You're on," her brother replied, getting into a ready position at the door of Marissa's room. Marissa came to the right of Josh, mimicking his position. "On your mark," she said slowly. "Get set," Josh smiled, looking at his sister from the corner of his eye. "Go." The two of them took off down the long, narrow hallway to the only bathroom with a shower. Josh won, like he always did, and Marissa pouted, like she always did. Josh smirked. "Hey, you're better at making breakfast anyway. Make some pancakes or something; there's strawberries. You know how much you love strawberry pancakes." Marissa nodded. "All right, all right." She sulked into the kitchen, getting out the indregients needed for pancakes.

LadyTsunade

12:43pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

In the kitchen James looked through the fridge until he heard someone come up behind him. "What do ya want for breakfast?" James asked, knowing it was Andrew because his brother had obviously beaten him to the bathroom. "I'm not eating." Andrew replied and James rolled his eyes. "Yes you are, so you might as well choose something you like." James replied. ".... Cookies."

James sighed and crouched in front of the fridge. "You can't have cookies for breakfast, Andy..." He knew that Andrew was going to be stubborn today already. "Pancakes it is! Woo~" James said, grabbing things from the fridge. He was the one that cooked around here, him being the only one that could make something other than cereal and charcoal bits. "Get your feet off the table, we eat at the table. What's wrong with you?" James asked Andrew, knocking his feet off of the table top. Andrew stuck his tongue out of him. "Drama Queen."

James started breakfast while Andrew simply at at the table, listening to the raven haired bot behind him as stuff clanked on the counters and things sizzles quietly in the pans on the stove. Smells slowly filled the kitchen and Andrew thought that Jessie was never going to come out of the bathroom. Thats when he heard the door open and saw the other raven haired boy come down the stairs ((dressed in the places in the picture on the first page)). "Took you long enough! What do you do in there?" Andrew complained as he got up from the chair he had been sitting in. 

"Oh, I had a party and you guys weren't invited." Jessie replied, straight faced. He hit Andrew as he p*censored*ed to go up the stairs. Jessie went over to his twin and looked over his shoulder. "Pancakes again lil bro?" He asked. "Yep, Andy didn't tell me what he wasnted and you were in the shower for an hour. Deal." James replied as he flipped a pancake over. "Hey, I'm not complaining as long as you fix mine the way i like them." Jessie said with a shrug and went to sit down at the table. "Yours are already done, but you can't have them until Andy comes back and I'm done with the rest of the food." James informed his twin. "Fine by me." Jessie replied.

Andrew took a quick shower, Jessie had used up all of the warm water and his was cold. But thats what it was like around here. Survival of the fittest and the three boys likes it that way. The first two up got warm showers and the third chose breakfast. James was always up first and always cooked so it was always between himself and Jessie as to who would have a warm shower and who would get to choose breakfast. 

He got out and dressed himself ((into the clothes in the picture on the first page)) and dried his hair before going downstairs. When he got there the food was done, out on the table and his housemates were waiting on him to get there before they started.  

lambam

1:11pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

((~LATER~))
     Annabell sat staring at the clothes in front of her. Just to tell you, she works at DIVINITY, a fashionable clothing store in the center of the mall. The Store was right next to McDonalds, and Maylee Didn't let her forget it for one second. "Mickey D's! Mickey D's!" She chanted loudly.
     Annie watched from behind the counter as May raced around the store, playing hide and seek with Dale. Dale is one of Annie's friends and an employee at the store. She would have played with May Herself, but she was still Half-dead to the world.
     Annie yawned as Maylee came up to her. "I want Mcdonalds!" she declared.
     She raised an eyebrow at her little sister. "This place opens up in 10 minutes. Besides, did you even brush your teeth this morning?"
     "I'm gonna tell Sister Mary about your parking ticket."
     She groaned. That parking ticket so wasn't her fault. She paid the fee to park there! "You fight dirty. Lets go."

Boys are like trees...they take 50 years to grow up!
LadyTsunade

1:31pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

James, Andrew, and Jessie all ate quietly. Mostly. There was some small talk but other than that they ate quietly together in the mornings. James worked at a book store at the mall, it smelled of new books and coffee because there was a coffee shop in the book store. Thats where Andrew worked. And Jessie worked in the music store just across the way from there. They had all chosen where to work because of their preferences.

James because he got to read all kinds of different books and got a discount when he bought them. He also liked to talk to different kinds of people about the books they bought and got great advice on which ones to read. Andrew liked the whole free coffee and discounted coffee thing. He was just about addicted to the dark liquid and it calmed him somewhat since he was so wound up all the time. Coffee had a different effect on him than it did on others obviously. And Jessie because he got to listen to music all day and help people find new music with the same kind of sound that they already liked.

All three boys were somewhat friendly and easy to talk to, they got along with everyone.

Mechromancer

1:58pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Akila worked with Anabell as Shane worked at Hot Topic(<3). Akila saw Dale, her friend too, she smiled. "Hey Dale."She said.

Shane smiled and hugged Akila goodbye. He went to hot topic and helped some of the customers.

((~Braindead~ Accepted Paige.))

(Banner made by Kina)
Celty

2:14pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

(( Okies, so my mother went all crazy on us xD Heres my bio and intro ))

Name: Kyla Santago

S.O: Bi

Personality: She's the party animal that keeps things going... sometimes. Though she is easily bored she always finds a way to spice things up. She loves to play the drums, especially when shes mad. Kyla isnt easily angered but she can be. Many people stay quiet around her because they are scared.

History: When she was smaller her parents just took off and left her all alone. She was raised in an adoption center that she wishes would burn down. A nice family adopted her but she never seemed to fit in with their other children. She moved out after her new father was shot to death, ever since then she now hates country music which is what her family used to listen to.

Looks:anime_emo.jpg Rain girl image by kaossvictimizer

Crush: [ Open ]

Theme song: Crawling, by Lin.kin Park

Mechromancer

2:16pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

((Kewie!! *Huggles* Accepted.))

(Banner made by Kina)
Celty

2:33pm Sep 19 2010 (last edited on 2:44pm Sep 19 2010)

Normal User

(( *returns the huggle* Oh I forgot my intro xD ))

Kyla woke up to the blinding sunshine coming from her window, groaning she got up and threw a blanket over it so that the room turned pitch black. "Im wide awake now.." she muttered as she changed into a black shirt, leather coat and boots. Yawning, she walked into the kitchen, which was painted black and purple. "Ill skip breakfast today.." she thought as she rushed out the door with her umbrella in hand. Kyla usually walked around with her umbrella, even though it wasnt raining. The people that she pas.sed backed away and gave her space to walk, she clenched her teeth. Just because she was different didnt mean that they had to act this way. She shouldve gotten used to it by now but it still bothered her.

paigecam

2:36pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

After the two had finished eating breakfast, Marissa looked up from her plate and asked, "So, where are we going today?" Josh swallowed his last bit of pancake and said, "I was thinking the park or something. Then we could hit the mall later." He shrugged, and Marissa'a eyes lit up at the mention of the mall. "Okay!"

LadyTsunade

2:40pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

After breakfast every went outside and got into Jessie's mustang. His was the only one that they took to work because they didn't have to climb in because it had 4 doors. They never took James' transportation simply because his transportation... was a motorcycle. They couldn't all fit. And they took Andrew's every once in a while but it was a Cherry Red Corvette and they had to climb into it.

James took out his black flip camera and started to record, they all shared a YouTube account and they got hundreds of thousands of hits on their videos all the time. (( Haha braindead )) "Hey guys! Its James!!" He said into the camera and waved sweetly, "We're... getting into Jessie's car now. Going to work because we have bills and expenses..." He said, turning the camera around to the car. "Wave Jessie" Jessie held up his hand as he got into the car. "Thats not a wave. That a jessie... hand flick thing..." James complained. "Say 'Hey' Andy!!" James turned the camera to Andrew. He didn't respond but got into the car. "Andy is in a bad mood today..." James said to the camera as he went up to the car.

Jessie back the car up before James could grab it. "Hey!" James barked, going after the car but it was growing steadily faster now. "i know you know I'm not in the car. Jessie's so mean to me guys." The car finally stopped and he got in. He turned the camera to himself, "Today Jessie gets the camera." He said, "Byeeeee~" He turned it off and gave it to Jessie. "Don't break it." He said, "Like I would." Jessie replied.

paigecam

2:48pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Once Marissa showered and got dressed, they decided to head off. Josh climbed into his Toyota Camry and Marissa slid into the p*censored*enger seat without a word. They drove off to the park that was only a few blocks down the road, but too far to really walk to on a hot day. Josh found a good parking spot and the siblings quickly got out of the car. It was a fine day to go to the park, where Marissa would swing on the swing set like a kid and maybe ride the Merry-Go-Round, and Josh would sit and laugh. Just like when they were little.

Mechromancer

2:59pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Akila sighed and got ready for the mall rush to start. She put the sale signs and other signs up. She then got behind the conter, ready for the customers to com. Shane came into DIVINITY quickly. "What?"Akila asked. 'Look at my new tattoo!"Shane said. Akila smirked. "Nice...."She said. The tattoo had a rose and it had her, Locto's, September's(September's coming soon), and Shane's name surroundng it. A ribbon was around the rose, saying' The Emo Family'.

(Banner made by Kina)
Celty

3:16pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Kyla had reached the mall, with a smirk she walked into the building and closed her umbrella. She looked at all of the brightly colored signs and walked into a music store. She had been thinking of buying some new cd's. Kyla looked through the selections and laughed as she saw the ti
tle "Face me and die" Putting it back where it belonged she walked into the section of Lin.kin Park and Greenday "Oooh" she said as she picked up a case to examine it.

LadyTsunade

5:59pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

[bump]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5