9:27pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Joinage!??

C:
CrimsonFire

9:27pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

[[ Okai. ]]

Arrow heard where the voices where coming from. He blinked and tilted his head lightly. He spread his wings and glided over to where everyone else was. He landed on a trashcan and tilted his head as he watched with a bored ex
pression.  

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
fullmoon

9:30pm Dec 30 2009 (last edited on 9:31pm Dec 30 2009)

Normal User

Lyght stared wide-eyed at Arrow. "You're names Arrow?" She asked.
"Shush!" Lost covered Lyght's mouth with his tail. "You're not supposed to tell anyone about you're powers!" He hissed.

Epona

9:30pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Oracal blinked and raised her head from the pits of the dumpster. Giro looked at her. "Uh, Or, head."

"Huh?" Oracle tilted her head and the bananna peel fell off. Giro shook his head and turned to the new arrivles. 

"Hey, don't worry. We dont bother no one."

Resident mounted archer
SugarRush

9:31pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((Makeing Bio nao!! =D))

C:
fullmoon

9:32pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Lost looked at them, and looked at the dog who was obviosly Arrow. "Do you know him?"

CrimsonFire

9:34pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Arrow only looked at Lyght with a confused ex
pression. He folded his wings to his back again and then jumped off the trash can and knocked it over. He sniffed through it until he found a box of pockys'. He smiled and chewed the box open until he grabbed a pocky and ate it.

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
Epona

9:37pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Giro shook his head. "Nope. Never seen 'im." He turned back to the dumpster "Or, you find any food in there?" 

Oracals voice sounded tinny as she answered. "Uh...oh! Yeah huh!" A McDonalds burgar flew over the rim, half eaten. Giro looked at the other two that werent eating and flipped it over to them. 

"Here,. You can have this; we'll find somethin else."

Resident mounted archer
Epona

9:39pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((Gotta go))

Resident mounted archer
fullmoon

9:39pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Lost looked at him in surprise. "Oh, we're not here for food, we're here for...." He trailed off, looking at Lyght, who had a peaceful ex
pression on here face. Should I tell them about her?

CrimsonFire

9:40pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Arrow finished his box of Pockys' and stood up and shook out his green fur. He rolled his shoulders until they made a small popping noise. He sighed quietly.

Fox and Temporal padded down to the dumpster. "Hello," the said in unison. Tempest was behind them and poked her head out and smiled. Temporal smiled and wagged her 3 tails silently.  

fullmoon

9:47pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Adopter: wetwingz (this is your pet.)
Pet ID:6671794
Pet's name: 
Adoption date:2009-12-06
Development: This pet is full-grown.
Rarity:

Very common

Other:Is Temporal's sister? 

CrimsonFire

9:50pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

-- O-O She looks exactly like Temporal --

CrimsonFire

9:51pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

-- Raaawr Bye Todeo!! D8 --

fullmoon

9:53pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((That's because they ARe the same. Anyway, that's why i want them to be sisters.))

Flareboy123

9:54pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

(( Join?? ))

CrimsonFire

9:54pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

-- Urf, Sure I guess 83 --

fullmoon

9:56pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((Yay Flare, woot woot, woot Flare! XD

Shamne:Where'd you put Tears? I don't see.

Me:Oh shut up Shamne!

Shamne:Never!))

CrimsonFire

9:57pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

[[

Arrow- >.> You guys are idiots

Me- -Slaps Arrow- That was rude

Arrow- ~Growls~ ]]  

fullmoon

9:58pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((Lyght:You need to be punched in the face, the whole lot of you! *Well, 'xept for PWN humans. <3*))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8