8:06pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

( Hey tode. How should I intro? )

kitten0822

8:16pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

moon flys over and bumps into a dog "why,hello there." she says

ZZAZZ the Level 153 Charizard 'M
Adopt a glitch pokemon at glitch city labs!
Epona

10:23pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

((Anyway you want, Flare. Dont matter.

Still cant really post nuthin...))

Resident mounted archer
ssgarcia97

1:29am Jan 6 2010

Normal User

Lucian held back a yelp. "Uh, hi." He replied, taking a step back and tilting his head slightly. He has probably seen a winged wolf only once, and he hadn't got a good look at it. "My name's Lucian."

kitten0822

4:27pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

"my name is silver moon but you can call me moon.my sisters name is silver glint. we're twins." moon says

ssgarcia97

11:15pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

"Nice to meet ya, Moon." Lucian said with a nod. He pushed the banana peel aside with his paw then sat down. "I haven't seen you around here before," He commented, trying to start a conversation or something.

kitten0822

8:25pm Jan 10 2010

Normal User

"yes i just got here.how long have you been here?"

ssgarcia97

8:33pm Jan 10 2010

Normal User

Lucian shook his head. "Pretty much all my life." He replied with a little sigh. He looked behind Moon then saw a shop. A meat shop? Looked like it. He stood up then walked a little way off so he could see it. It was a mear shop, and the door was open. "Are you hungry?" He asked Moon.

Lauren10

4:05am Jan 11 2010

Normal User

(( Holy poo poo. Is it to late to jump back in? D: ))

kitten0822

11:55pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

((nope you could meet us at the shop)) "yes i would like some food. thank you." moon says

ssgarcia97

1:47am Jan 12 2010

Normal User

"No need to say thank you," Lucian said as he ran towards the shop entrance. "this isn't even my food." He looked up at the door then pushed it slowly, realizing it was those doors that dogs like him could open since it was a push door. "We're going to need something to hold the door open." He murmured, looking around.

Lauren10

8:05am Jan 12 2010

Normal User

DragonClaw slithered her long body over a rock. She scanned the area, then flickered her tongue. She continued on her way, but stopped again, smelling.

OceanHeart was not far behind Claw, hovering just above the ground, flickering her fat tail and landing now and then. She landed and slowly crept up behind Claw in the blistering sun. "Hey, you smell anything?" She asked.

DragonClaw looked at the sun, then looked at Ocean. "Unless you want o eat a old deer carc*censored* no." She flickered her tongue then walked on.

Ocean sighed. "Write now, I'd eat a year old rotting COW." She said, surveying the ground. She dug in the sand a little bit, trying to find a lizard. She found a little striped blue lizard, that she caught by the tip of her claw. She ate it.

Dragon stopped and looked back at ocean. "Quit your loitering or I'll leave you to die in the the heat!" She showed her teeth and slung her tail all through the sand.

Ocean hurried back up to dragon. "I found a liz- Hey look at that building over there!!" She said, changing her attention to a rather small looking store to the far right.

Dragon sighed. "That kid can not keep her attention for one minuet." She mumbled, Then stared through the thick la
yer of sand being thrown into the air by the wind. She flickered her tongue again, then began walking to it.

Ocean sniffed. "I think there are others over there!!" She ran harder and faster towards it. 

Dragon rolled her eye's. "Good, maybe they will be a good little something to eat." She said, but ocean was to far out of ear shot to hear her.

ssgarcia97

9:57am Jan 12 2010

Normal User

Lucian spotted a piece of wood standing at the side of the building. He trotted over to it, picked it up in his mouth, then pushed the door open with his head. He dropped the piece of wood then pushed it with his paw so it block the door. He waited a moment. "That should hold," He muttered then pricked his ears. Besides the scent of meat from inside the shop, there were others around.

Epona

8:02pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((Okay. P*censored* the ketchup, peas. Carrots.))

Resident mounted archer
kitten0822

3:00pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

moon saw Lucian hesitate "what is it?" she says not really noticing dragon and ocean

ssgarcia97

8:11pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

"I can smell the scent of others around." He replied, pricking his ears in the direction the scent came from. "But maybe they're just pa$$ing or something." He shrugged it off then padded inisde the shop, looking around to see if anyone was inside.

Flareboy123

8:14pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

Tears stood gently, padding to a nearby dumpster where she saw some other animals. "Hello~"

Epona

8:57pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

Oracle's head whipped around to the animal just spoken. "Hi-ya!" She said, wagging her tail.

Resident mounted archer
Flareboy123

9:05pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

"Hi, I'm Tears." She said softly.

(( Ohmai. Did you adopt that some-what new malk dog? I have 3 with blue eyes, 2 with purple, and i didin't notice till now, but one with grey ayed. ))

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8