A seven nation army couldn't hold me back {{Pokemon RP}}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Anya5544

8:13am May 25 2014 (last edited on 5:57am May 26 2014)

Normal User

The alleyways are unknown.  They are dark. They are fear.  And they are the home of Samil Co., Team Plasma...  They are a group of people, that, in my mind, are just Pokemon thieves wrapped up in a legendary Pokemon's business.  However, Team Plasma I have a bit more respect for, even if their grunts are extremely misled on the true goals of that team.  They're the honorable ones. 
Katniss stares at me.  You do realize that, despite what you think, NONE of them are honorable enough to actually understand what I'm saying, she tells me, her Light Violet fur glowing in rays of sunlight.
I give her a Look.
Come ON, Trid!  You can't keep pretending that everyone in the world is purehearted!
Blame Rika, I tell her, picturing Akira Fuyone's sister.  Well, anyways, there's a guy here that Mr. Bayar wanted us to check out to see if he's a good recruit.  What was his name?
Achilles de something, says the Espeon in front me, who then positioned her ears toward an Archen being followed by her Trainer.  Shall I go freak them out?
Sure! I joke, watching as Kat walks up to the man, about to say, Hello.

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Rika

10:06am May 25 2014

Normal User

"Akiiiii!"

"....Rika what do you want."

"Aki come on let's go do something fun!"

Akira Fuyone let out a deep sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose, eyes closing as he continued to walk forward, sister wrapped around his arm and staring pleadingly up at him. "Come oooon!" she whined, tugging at his arm, to which he growled a low 'stop!'. Of course, she didn't listen. She never listened. Hence why he had to be there in the first place.

"Rika we're not here for 'fun'," Akira shot, murky hazel-green eyes narrowing as he stared down at his twin sister, whose brighter green eyes blinked back up at him before the girl gave a visible pout and pulled back, soon releasing an Espeon and a Fennekin, who she knelt down to lift up into her arms. "Then Witty and Esper and the rest of my Pokemon will go have fun without you!" she said with a huff, sticking out her tongue as she turned to start off, her Espeon's eyes flashing as Akira groaned and let out his Umbreon. These two Pokemon of theirs held a connection similar to Akira and Rika themselves, so if they were apart Akira used Nessa to make sure his sister was alright, since Esper was rather closely linked to Nessa...seeing as they were practically twins themselves.

"Don't get yourself kidnapped," he said with a huff before he turned to head off on his own, tossing up a Pokeball to let out his Braixen as well. "Might as well have two Pokemon out in case we run into trouble," he muttered, shaking his head once again. "Iza I honestly don't even know where to begin with her."

The Braixen merely shrugged before they went on their less than merry way.

Meanwhile, Rika had released her entire team, her Fennekin still in her arms and her Noibat perched atop her shoulders, wings basically wrapped around her head to help him keep balance. "Alright! Let's go find something fun!" she said happily.

((Uh is this okay ahaha))

Insane

12:22pm May 25 2014 (last edited on 8:44am May 26 2014)

Normal User

Rena paused, noticing the commotion out of the corner of her eye. An archen on the loose, being followed by what was, presumably, it's trainer. And an espeon soon joined them. 

"Shinx?" Servo trotted out a few paces towards the group, obviously wanting to see what was going on, but Rena hesitated. 

"Are you sure getting involved is a good plan?" In reality, she just didn't want to deal with more issues, more people. She wanted to go to her room in the pokemon center and be antisocial for the rest of the night. Servo gave her a hard look, and took another determined step towards the other three. 

"Sometimes I wonder why I chose you as a partner." Rena sighed, following him. As they walked, she checked the other two pokemons' stats on her pokegear, frowning. If they got into a fight, there was almost no way she could win. But Servo was bound and determined, so she followed, grumbling the whole way. 

Servo stopped several lengths from the nearest pokemon, the archen, and called out to them, the static in his fur flaring up momentarily as his ability, intimidate, ran it's course, even though they weren't in a battle. Rena stood back even further, gritting her teeth at the feeling of vulnerability the open space gave her.

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Graveyardfox

2:02pm May 25 2014

Normal User

((Um... an Umbreon can't have Psychic abilities... That's like saying a Ralts can breathe underwater because it's mommy was a Jellecent. Species and type traits are not passed down like that...))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Anya5544

5:55am May 26 2014

Normal User

Alright, I'll change her to an Espeon.

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Insane

8:43am May 26 2014

Normal User

ooc;; Also, Anya, please use some form of out of character when you aren't roleplaying. Such as parentheses or brackets. )

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Insane

6:17pm May 26 2014 (last edited on 6:17pm May 26 2014)

Normal User

ooc;; Jace and Wise have been removed from the rp for the following reason: Inactivity
Question: Do you all think I should try and get more people to join since three have left already or are we good with the number of people we have now? )

Graveyardfox

12:05am May 27 2014

Normal User

((Probably should try to get more people. I'm questioning leaving myself...))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
fawn

2:08am May 27 2014 (last edited on 2:09am May 27 2014)

Normal User

{aah, life's been hectic, sorry friends. ;; my mother is bound and determined to keep me away from the computer, and although and I admire her concern, I'm falling behiiiiind in all my RPs. ;o;
however, I have the intention to stay in this. it's Monday and I haven't posted yet, but it's midnight and, unfortunately, I have school tomorrow.
this is my second to last week, so I should be able to post more often soon! as for my intro, I'll try that tomorrow~

I'm fine with the amount we have now, but I could do with a bigger group. so long as it's not too big.

I think you should stay, Mr. Shrub. just a suggestion.}

Anya5544

6:04am May 27 2014

Normal User

(Sorry about that, Sometimes my mind runs away.)

Insane

8:52am May 27 2014

Normal User

ooc;; I understand why you want to leave, Loki. I wish you wouldn't, but I don't want to try and beg you to stay and seem like a bad person for asking you to do something you don't want to. And Sona, take as much time as you need, there's no rush. )

fawn

8:26pm Jun 14 2014

Normal User

{oh dear. I feel like it's sort my fault that this died, sorry friends! ;o;
if anyone is still interested in this RP, I can still try to get a post up...? it might be too late, but this RP would have been super fun, so.}

Insane

10:33am Jun 20 2014

Normal User

ooc;; if everyone else was still interested in staying, we could try to get it back up? )

Juke

10:39am Jun 20 2014

Content Manager

((i'm cool with thaf :>))

Rika

10:48am Jun 20 2014

Normal User

((sounds good to me c:))

Anya5544

6:10am Jul 14 2014 (last edited on 6:11am Jul 14 2014)

Normal User

Sure, I'll stay!  It's the only interesting pokemon rp right now, and amazingly the only PUBLIC POKEMON rp!  

Go to page: 1, 2, 3