A seven nation army couldn't hold me back {{Pokemon RP}}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Insane

12:14pm May 17 2014 (last edited on 6:18pm May 26 2014)

Normal User

ι'м gσηηα ƒιgнт 'єм 󃃠
α ѕєνєη ηαтιση αяму ¢συℓ∂η'т нσℓ∂ мє вα¢к 
тнєу'яє gσηηα яιρ ιт 󃃠
тαкιηg тнєιя тιмє яιgнт вєнιη∂ му вα¢к 
αη∂ ι'м тαℓкιη' тσ муѕєℓƒ αт ηιgнт вє¢αυѕє ι ¢αη'т ƒσяgєт 
вα¢к αη∂ ƒσятн тняσυgн му мιη∂ 
вєнιη∂ α ¢ιgαяєттє  

αη∂ тнє мєѕѕαgє ¢σмιη' ƒяσм му єуєѕ ѕαуѕ ℓєανє ιт αℓσηє...

An evil is taking over the land, pokemon and people alike are falling into the darkness. But there is hope, a beacon of light to the lost. A group of trainers, breeders, enthusiasts, anyone with their own pokemon, is rallying, raising up against the evil. The fight to restore balance to their once-peaceful world will be long and hard. They will have to battle through ranks of warriors spurred on by dark purpose, to find the instigators, the leaders, a man and his legendary partner, and they will have to defeat him. Can they do it?

-- You can be either on the good side or the bad side.
-- Please try and make genders at least some what even.
-- Only six pokemon per, no legendaries, no shinies. 
-- Only four moves per pokemon. Make them level specific. We all start out low level; we are beginning trainers.  
-- Keep it AT LEAST PG 16, but try to keep it even lower, at PG 13. No cursing, fade to black when things get too intense.
-- I will add rules as I see fit. To show you've read the rules put the answer to a math question(3+8) in the 'Other' part of your bio.
-- I will chose two people to be my moderators; they will help me in playing NPCs such as the lead evil guy, wild pokemon, ect.

Full Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
S.O:
Looks/Deion:
Pokemon:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Crush/Romantic Interest:
Allegiance:(which side are they on? good or bad?)
Other:

Full Name: Rena Kidd (ree-nah kid)
Nickname: Ren, R.K
Personality: Cocky, ambitious, easily angered, untruthful but loyal enough not to stab her partners/friends in the back.
S.O: Gray-asexual
Looks/Deion: 
(image not mine/me, found on google images)
Pokemon:
Servo - Shinx(soon to evolve into Luxio) - Lv 18 - Male - Tackle, charge, bite

Maverick - Magikarp - Lv 10 - Male - Splash

Six - Eevee(sylveon) - Lv 9 - Male - Tackle, sand attack, growl, baby-doll eyes

Axel - Axew - Lv 15 - Male - Scratch, leer, assurance

-
-

Crush/Romantic Interest: Open
Allegiance: Undecided, whatever side she feels like supporting at that moment/whoever pays her the most. 
Other: 11

Roleplayer - Char Name - Gender - Pokemon - Allegiance
Insane - Rena Kidd - Female - Shinx, Magikarp, Eevee, Axew - Chaotic Neutral, Mercenary
Sonador - Finley B. (Brie) Mayer - Female - Jolteon, Cubone, Rapidash, Vulpix, Fletchling, Joltik - Chaotic Neutral
Sonador - Mattias - Male - Murkrow, Houndour, Zorua, Deino, Emolga - Undecided
RikaTheFallen - Akira Fuyone - Male - Luxio, Honedge, Braixen, Umbreon, Sableye - Neutral Good
RikaTheFallen - Rika Fuyone - Female - Kirlia, Espeon, Fennekin, Noibat, Chikorita - Good
Graveyardfox - Shinichi Sakura - Male - Lucario, Togetic, Deerling, Espurr - Evil

> one side likes the other, it is not returned affection
<>both like each other but aren't official
*<>* both like each other and are official
**** married
** pokemon crush
*** pokemon mates
x rivalry

Season: Spring
Time: Morning
Setting: Sinnoh Region, Jubilife city. Team Plasma has resurfaced in Sinnoh, and is spreading the word about a 'better future', trying to recruit grunts. All the characters are in, very near, Jubilife city. 

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Anya5544

12:39pm May 17 2014

Normal User

Subbing

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
ZiggyStardust

5:32pm May 17 2014 (last edited on 8:27pm May 18 2014)

Normal User

Full Name: Shizuka Humarai
Nickname: Zuki, but only call her that if you know her or it won't end well
Personality: Kind yet will literally send you through the roof if you make her angry, she does get angry easily but feels really bad afterwards unless you deserved it.
S.O: Pan-Romantic Bisexual. (That sounds confusing ahahaha)
Looks/Deion:  (Omg I posted the wrong image I am so dumb))
Pokemon:
- Bubba- Male- Poochyena, lvl 2, tackle
-Jard-female-Jolteon, lvl 18 Tackle, quickattack, Double kick,Tail whip
-Rocky-Geodude -Male- lvl 3- Tackle, Defense curl
-N/A
-N/A
-N/A
Crush/Romantic Interest: Open
Allegiance: None
Other: Because of her not keeping six pokemon on her she avoids Gyms as much as possible and prefers to stay in route 1, how she got her Jolteon was from her older brother

Insane

6:49pm May 17 2014

Normal User

ooc;; Accepted~ )

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
ZiggyStardust

6:52pm May 17 2014

Normal User

(yee how many people do we need to start?)

Insane

6:53pm May 17 2014 (last edited on 6:53pm May 17 2014)

Normal User

ooc;; Hmm... I'd like to have at least two more. )

WiseBlueFox01

9:13pm May 17 2014 (last edited on 2:36pm May 18 2014)

Normal User

Full Name:Ace DaVinci
Nickname:Ace, or D.V, though she likes Ace better.
Personality:Abit hasty, though very kind to others. She's shy when she first meets someone, and can talk a lot and say something that she doesn't mean to.
S.O: Homosexual
Looks/Deion: tle="Added: Dec 31, 1969 | Image size: 720x480px | Source: www.facebook.com" id="ihover-img" style="width: 352px; height: 161px;" alt="Added: Dec 31, 1969 | Image size: 720x480px | Source: www.facebook.com" src="https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608016658863361487&pid=15.1">
Pokemon:
-Winnie-Tepig-lvl 7,Ember,Leer
-Knight-Skiddo-lvl 20,Tackle,Vine Whip,Razor Leef
-
-
-
-
Crush/Romantic Interest:Rena
Allegiance:Mostly good but can be bad at times
Other:11

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Insane

10:41pm May 17 2014 (last edited on 10:48pm May 17 2014)

Normal User

ooc;; Wise, please try and paste an actual image, you are stretching the page with the link. Also, 'Allegiance' means what side they are on, if there was confusion. Are they evil or good, or in between/undecided like Rena? Rena is somewhat of a mercenary. She'll work for whichever side pays her the best.)

Zoe

1:08am May 18 2014

Normal User

Full Name: Jason La Turnabe
Nickname: Jacy.
Personality: Jason is innocent, and sweet. He is entirely too trusting, and that has gotten him into a fair few dodgy situations. He is extremely loyal and hates being in small places, to the point of being claustrophobic. He is quite patient, willing to wait for that one birthday present for 5 years and still expect that it's coming. He's probably the most gullible person you could meet, but if everyone doubts you're telling the truth and you are telling the truth; you can count on Jason to believe you.  
S.O: Pansexual
Looks/Deion: 

(Okay so I haven't been able to figure out the ability/level stuff out yet Bloodeh, if you could please rmail me explaining this would be great! For now I'll just write the name and Pokemon.)

Pokemon:
- Cow ~ Pidgey ~ Lvl  ~ Male ~ 
- Flo ~ Oddish ~ Lvl  ~ Female ~
- Tullaloo ~ Abra ~ Lvl  ~ Male ~
- (Unknown) ~ Feebas ~ Lvl 1 ~ Female ~
-
-
Crush/Romantic Interest: N/A
Allegiance: Good 
Other: He very much likes chicken, and regularly eats it. In fact, he's had 11 so far this week.

Used to be Headache, dawg
I am Zoe but I respond to Headache, Thorin, & any variant.

I am mostly everywhere and nowhere tbh.
Insane

1:12am May 18 2014 (last edited on 1:12am May 18 2014)

Normal User

ooc;; Accepted! I'll try and explain things as best I can. Do you have any outright questions first off? )

Zoe

1:15am May 18 2014

Normal User

(Yes, many questions. Like, what do they all evolve into? I searched it up and nothing told me. And what abilities do I get for each Pokemon, I have also searched that up and didn't understand it.)

Used to be Headache, dawg
I am Zoe but I respond to Headache, Thorin, & any variant.

I am mostly everywhere and nowhere tbh.
Insane

1:30am May 18 2014

Normal User

ooc;; I'll rmail you with some links/pics ^u^ )

fawn

3:02am May 18 2014 (last edited on 2:32am May 19 2014)

Normal User

Full Name:
Finley B. (Brie) Mayer
Nickname:
Fin: in fact, this is the name she gives out when introducing herself, never Finley
Personality:
Fin, by her own definition, is "basically a giant bad ass".  She speaks in a nearly constant sarcastic tone, can't keep a single thing to herself, and doesn't seem to care about anything. Although she seems rather apathetic, she's incredibly determined to get any important job done. Generally, however, only if the outcome will benefit her. She likes to call men "ladies", and anyone who dares to be the slightest bit sexist towards her or anyone will have their ass whooped. She actually does get homesick more often than she voices, and has a lot of sympathy for certain people (usually mistreated young girls), but never shows this side of her personality so she can keep up a flawless "tough chick" facade.
S.O:
Asexual, pan-romantic (not interested in intimacy, only relationships with people based on their personality, not gender or looks)
Looks/Deion:
Although she's somewhat small in stature, standing at only 5'5" or so, Fin is well-built, especially for a female. She's very far from "buff", but she has a rather toned body. Her face is longer and her nose is dainty which gives her face an almost delicate appearance, a notable contrast to her muscled body. Her skin tone is lighter, and her cheeks, the bridge of her nose and shoulders are dusted in faint freckles. Her hair, dyed a pale ashy blonde, has been cut at the very nape of her neck and is almost always styled into a fohawk. Her eyes are very rarely seen by the public due to a constant pair of shades, but her eyes are two separate colors: one, a pale, stormy gray-blue and the other, a teal-ish color that is prominently green. Her clothing is almost always similar: knee-high lace-up black boots, slightly baggy camo pants held up by a thick, brown leather belt, a black tank-top, black finger-less gloves, multiple leather bracelets on both wrists, dog-tags from her father's military days, and steel aviator glasses.
Pokemon:
 - Static, Jolteon, lvl. 17 
-  Nefarious (Nef), Cubone, lvl. 14 
 - Gloriosa, Ponyta, lvl. 9  
 - Felicity, Vulpix, lvl. 7  
 - Flicker (Flick), Fletchling, lvl. 5 
 - Nibble (Nib), Joltik, lvl. 4 
She has a particular fondness for Electric and Fire-type Pokemon. Nefarious is an exception, however; she rescued him and wouldn't even consider letting him go, even if he does interfere with her theme.
Crush/Romantic Interest:
Open
Allegiance:
Fin fights for both sides: she particularly likes sticking with one side for a while, gaining as much information as possible, then trading in the stolen info for money. She doesn't believe in either side more than the other. She thinks the whole war is just dumb.
Other:
11!

Full Name:
Mattias (Matt-e-us) E. (Evan) Way
Nickname:
Matt, but he doesn't have an issue with his full first name
Personality:
He has a very dominant personality, and has a strong desire to be in control at all times. He doesn't care who he has to crush to get to the top, but by God, he'll get there. He doesn't pay any mind to others' feelings, only his own. He likes fights, and because of this, provokes them often. Although he's a worthy opponent, he's gotten himself into countless fights he simply couldn't win. His personality, he insists, is not a result of a lack of love or comfort. He doesn't have any underlying regrets or desires for people: at least, that's what he shows. He's sort of conceited, and assumes that most people wouldn't mind being hit on him by him. Because of this, flirting is not a foreign practice for him.
S.O:
Bisexual, but not really interested in anyone at all at this point
Looks/Deion:
{not me uNFORTUNATELY.
not my picture either. c:}
Mattias is tall, about 6'1", but not ripped. His body
type is more athletic than anything. His dark-brown (nearly black) hair is kept
fairly short to keep it out of the way as he goes about his business. His eyes
are a very dark shade of gray (not all fifty shades, however), with just a
tinge of a bluish color. His skin is tan, and he's almost completely
freckle-less and very rarely blushes. He doesn't have much of a fashion sense,
so his clothes are usually basic and in dull colors such as grays, dark blues,
and black. His usual attire consists of hoodies, t-shirts, jeans and thick
boots.
Pokemon:
 - Murkrow, lvl. 18 
 - Houndour, lvl. 16 
 - Zorua, lvl. 13  ♂ {hopefully this is okay? since they have genders, can breed and evolve, I assume they aren't considered legendaries, but... I can change it if need be.}
 - Deino, lvl. 7 
 - Emolga, lvl. 1 
His Pokemon are generally only Dark types. He doesn't nickname them, as though not to get attached. The Emolga was given to him when he was rather young and he doesn't have the heart to give her up, despite how her cutesy appearance is seriously off-putting given his allegiance. He just seldom uses her, so she remains at level 1.
Crush/Romantic Interest:
Open
Allegiance:
Evil
Other:
11!

Insane

1:40pm May 18 2014

Normal User

ooc;; What you've got up now is accepted. I changed the main post a bit, and added a few things, so you all should be sure to check it out! We can start as soon as all forms are finished and fixed. In the meantime, I will be picking the two moderators. )

Rika

1:54pm May 18 2014 (last edited on 7:54am May 19 2014)

Normal User

Full Name: Akira Fuyone
Nickname: Akira, sometimes Kiki or Aki via his sister
Personality: Akira is, to put it simply, a jerk. He is quite possibly the rudest, most selfish person on the face of the planet. He isn't afraid to insult you and your entire family line and then glare at you as you cry because you're making too much noise.

He is also FIERCELY protective of his twin sister. Keep that in mind, guys. He is NOT afraid to dislocate your jaw for messing with his sister.
S.O: He's not too interested in most people. Show him you're not an idiot and get on his good side, he isn't picky.
Looks/Deion:

Akira stands at a full six feet and seven inches tall and beneath the baggy hoodies and jeans he wears he is muscle and strength, waiting for someone to unleash his anger on. He has shoulder-length hair cut in a decently even manner except for slightly uneven bangs. It's parted down the middle to fully show is murky hazel-brown eyes. They're not the prettiest color, but he honestly couldn't care less. He's not out to please anyone.
Pokemon:
luxio_xy_animated
Bolt
Male
level 19

honedge_xy_animated
Edge
Male
Level 16

braixen_xy_animated
Wizard (Named by his sister. Called Iza by Akira)
Male
Level 19

umbreon_xy_animated
Nessa
Female
level 20

sableye_xy_animated
Gem
Female
Level 13

Crush/Romantic Interest: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
Allegiance: He personally doesn't care but he's technically aligned good since he follows his sister around to make sure she doesn't get herself kidnapped or something.
Other:

Full Name: Rika Fuyone
Nickname: Rika, Flower by Akira but he never does it in public. 8)
Personality: She's Akira's polar opposite and what keeps him grounded regarding his temper. She is sweet and trusting and pretty much loves everyone ever. She is very gullible despite being highly intelligent, and she can usually be seen attached to her twin brother's arm trying to get him to smile.
S.O: She loves everyone!!!!!! 8D
Looks/Deion:
Long, light brother hair with straight-cut bangs and bright green eyes is the quickest way to describe Rika beyond her skirts and dresses. She also wears black framed rectangular glasses and stands a full foot shorter than her brother. |D
Pokemon:
kirlia_xy_animated
Dancer (though Rika calls her Dana)
Female
Level 20

espeon_xy_animated
Esper
Male
Level 20

fennekin_xy_animated

Witch (Rika calls her Witty)
Female
level 14

noibat_xy_animated
Batty
Male
Level 16

chikorita_xy_animated
Maya
Female
Level 15

Crush/Romantic Interest: Nobody yet!!! <3
Allegiance: Good!
Other: She is so daMN CUTE 11/10

((Working on editing ))

WiseBlueFox01

2:38pm May 18 2014

Normal User

I updated my bio. owo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Graveyardfox

2:55pm May 18 2014

Normal User

((What's the drive behind the "evil" side anyways. Just to cause chaos? Or some organization purpose such as the enemy Teams. Even if it was to cause chaos, most leaders have a sort of "lie" they tell to get people inspired to join and corrupt them into thinking they're doing what's right.
I'm considering joining and playing an Evil character except there's no actual information on why anyone would join that side.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Insane

3:16pm May 18 2014 (last edited on 3:21pm May 18 2014)

Normal User

ooc;; The Chaotic/Evil side believe they're making the world better by siding with this legendary pokemon(I haven't decided which yet), who is the real mastermind. The pokemon was wronged, and simply wants revenge(like most of the plots of the movies, to be honest), and it's managed to convince(maybe by telepathic command?) the leader of this organization to help him. I suppose all this is very tentative, if anyone were to come up with something better.  )

Rika

4:57pm May 18 2014

Normal User

((I apparently haven't subbed so this is my subbing post))

Insane

5:42pm May 18 2014

Normal User

ooc;; Moderators have been chosen. I'll be rmailing them shortly to see if they accept, then I'll post my intro. There's not a set post order(yet, we may implement if needed), so just post whenever you're ready. )

Go to page: 1, 2, 3