a pokemon's life {pokemon roleplay}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10 Bookmark Thread
mercyme6

10:31am May 22 2010

Normal User

Angel smiled at him. " Hi, Dart" she said, sweetly

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
khenson56

10:32am May 22 2010

Normal User

angle's attack hit shade knocking him to the ground

WANTED: Adult Zenirix - blonde{X} Adult Zenirix - amber{}
khenson56

10:33am May 22 2010

Normal User

"hi angle" dart said

Feyth

10:34am May 22 2010

Normal User

"Serves you right." Feyth said, licking the dirt off her shiny pelt and gazing at Shade, her eyes narrowed...

Party image<-- Click me
khenson56

10:35am May 22 2010

Normal User

Shade got up and attacked Feyth

mercyme6

10:36am May 22 2010

Normal User

( Its ANGEL, not ANGLE)

Angel smiled. " what are you doing around here?" she asked, smiling.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
Feyth

10:38am May 22 2010

Normal User

"Shade, you know I am more powerful than you." fyeth snorted and leaped backwards out of the way of her rampaging mate...

(Can you guys not post one l8ine posts, it is really hard to reply if you do that. Try to elaborate more))

Party image<-- Click me
khenson56

10:45am May 22 2010

Normal User

Blade  jumped on to Feyth's back and he used razor leaf while on feyth's back

a Poochyena ran into Angel and she was very scared

mercyme6

10:47am May 22 2010

Normal User

Angel looked at the pokemon. "OW!" she yelped.

khenson56

10:50am May 22 2010

Normal User

"mommy? are you my mommy?" said the little Poochyena

mercyme6

10:51am May 22 2010

Normal User

Angel glanced. " No, I'm not" she sighed.

khenson56

10:52am May 22 2010

Normal User

"my mommy got killed..." the Poochyena started to cry

Feyth

10:53am May 22 2010

Normal User

Feyth rolled over, making Shade's attack go straight up and come down on the light breeze. Feyth tackled him and bit him sharply on the shoulder...

Party image<-- Click me
mercyme6

10:53am May 22 2010

Normal User

Angel sighed. She took the Poochyena to the mightyena lady.

khenson56

10:55am May 22 2010

Normal User

Jade used sooth bell

Feyth, blade, and Shade calmed down

khenson56

10:56am May 22 2010

Normal User

"where are we going??" said Poochyena

Feyth

10:57am May 22 2010

Normal User

((Please don't powerplay my charrie.))

Feyth refused to calm down and therefor she stalked into the woods to hunt, her favorite pastime...

Party image<-- Click me
Rika

10:57am May 22 2010 (last edited on 10:58am May 22 2010)

Normal User

Name: Answers to Experiment Number 324, as well as Zenneth (Fifi came up with his name. ouo)

Species: Eevee...thing...e.o

Clan: Dark

Other:Was created in a lab from who knows what all kinds of DNA. Is still considered a young Eevee, but is highly powerful and very unstable due to the fact he was born from a test tube and a pertri dish. e.o

Picture: va:void(0);" ti
tle="Click to zoom out.">

((You know...only more...Eevee-sized. .u.))

And due to his messed-up genes, he will evolve into this: 

Name: Answers to Experiment Number 426, as well as Change. YEah....they didn't really care enough to give him a good name. e.o

Species: Riolu....thing. Appears to be a mix of Riolu and Eeveelutions, though. Poor baby. D:

Clan: Dark

Looks: A bit smaller than your average Riolu and is colored black where he should be blue, and blood red where he should black. He has an X scar on his muzzle from a fight at the lab, and has bi-colored eyes like Inferno, purple and forest green. He also has blue stripes, almost like an umbreon's, located on the areas of his body that correspond with the Umbreon's rings' locations. He still has shackles around his wrists, if you can call them that, and his 'ankles' from when he was at the lab. Along with all of this, he has a violet gem in he middle of his forehead that changes colors with his emotions. He's also got a fur-ruff not unlike a Flareon's, making him the strangest-looking Riolu you'll ever get to meet.

History: Was born in a lab and kept chained up because, like Inferno, he's very unstable. He ran away when he was only two weeks old, or something like that.

Persona: He's very antisocial, but has a bleeding heart on the inside. HE really doesn't know how to act towards other Pokemon, since he was always by himself...chained to a wall...

Other: Can use almost every type of move, thanks to those freaking Scientists. I personally blame Team Rocket. e.o

Name: Inferno

Species: Lab-born Flareon

Clan: Dark P:

Looks: Inferno has darker fur than most flareons, and hisfluffy things are black with red streaks. He has bi-colored eyes, one forest green and the other bright purple. His head-puff covers his purple eye, leaving his forest-green eye, which is the left one, out for all to see.  He also has a 69 branded on his right flank, showing he escaped from a lab. He was the 69th experiment, and the only one to survive to adulthood. Oh, he's also bigger than your average Flareon. oUo So if he has any kids, theire DNA is gonna be real messed up. e.o

History: He was created in a lab and started out life a little black Eevee that was actually a lot smaller than regular Eevee. At first, he had others to play with, but they all steadily died until he was the only one left. He grew lonely, as well as fearful of his own power. He may have been smaller, but he was also more powerful than the others, which was the whole reason he survived. After six months, he escaped form the lab, a 69 branded on his right flank, which would remain as a scar for the rest of his life. He eventually came upon some Trainer's bag and stole their Fire Stone, hoping he could be normal if he evolved. Well, he just became weirder. Since then, he's kind of avoided unneeded contact and really doesn't want a mate, knowing their children could end up worse off than he was.

Persona: He's very silent and to himself to the point of seeming cold and uncaring. But you can't really blame him, can you?

Other: He is more powerful than regular Flareon and has a hard time controlling his own power. If he gets mad, he will actually burst into flames.He also despises humans for doing what they did to him. >w>

khenson56

10:57am May 22 2010

Normal User

((sorry... what kind of pokemon is Feyth?))

khenson56

11:04am May 22 2010

Normal User

bump

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10