Normal User

• NAME: Flaym
  • LOOKS(MUST HAVE A PIC)
  • MATE: Luck
  • CRUSH
  • CLAN: Whatever clan Luck is in.
  • OTHER: ...IS gonna be a daddeh. ouo
  •  

• NAME: Diam (Dialga)/Pakia (Palkia. Duh. xD)
  • LOOKS(MUST HAVE A PIC)
  • MATE: None
  • CRUSH: Open
  • CLAN: Um. I dunno. e.o
  • OTHER: They are siblings. ouo
  •  

• NAME: Mello
  • LOOKS(MUST HAVE A PIC):
    Origin Forme:
    Altered Forme:
  • MATE: None
  • CRUSH: NOne
  • CLAN: None
  • OTHER: He is a freaking pwnsome BEAST. OUO

• Feyth

4:39pm May 22 2010

Normal User

Tilleck wandered over to Inferno and sat down, the stars on ehr pelt blazing with a bright yelow light as were her horns. "Hello." she said, resting her horned head on her blue paws...

Party image<-- Click me
    Rika

4:42pm May 22 2010

Normal User

((Heyyy!

Can Inferno start a clan called the Lab Clan? :D))

khenson56

4:43pm May 22 2010

Normal User

"feyth are we going to battle or are you going to leave those pokemon alone?" asked Blaze

WANTED: Adult Zenirix - blonde{X} Adult Zenirix - amber{}
    khenson56

4:43pm May 22 2010

Normal User

((yes rika))

Feyth

4:46pm May 22 2010

Normal User

"Fine, lets." Feyth narrowed her eyes, she knew if she lost she could just get back up and continue leading her clan ,she didn't care, it was a matter iof them being in her clan and HelpClan shouldn't be on their terriotry. she growled menicingly. "I wasn't doing anythnig wrong." she spat, "I was simply asking a question, after all they are in our clan and hunting is a duty of everyone." she said...

Party image<-- Click me
    khenson56

4:48pm May 22 2010

Normal User

"you  should all take turns hunting" Blaze said before he used flame thrower

Feyth

4:49pm May 22 2010

Normal User

""I have been hunting." she flicked her tail at the fresh kill pile where there was a raticate, three rattatas and a pidgey, before dodging out of the way and countering it with Shadow Ball...

Party image<-- Click me
    khenson56

4:51pm May 22 2010

Normal User

"then why do you hunt if you have that much food?"  blaze asked...he let the shadow ball hit him

khenson56

4:52pm May 22 2010

Normal User

((i gtg))

Feyth

5:00pm May 22 2010

Normal User

"Winter is coming and we need more then rats and birds." she said angrily to the Blaziken and shot another shadow ball him...

Party image<-- Click me
    Rika

5:01pm May 22 2010

Normal User

Inferno nodded to Tilleck before standing up and walking over, his fur sparking off embers. "Feyth, I request permission to leave this clan to start my own."

Feyth

5:04pm May 22 2010

Normal User

"Permission granted." Feyth growled as she stalked off to tend to other members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Might I join your clan." Tilleck stood and stretched on her hind quarters and the sheathed and unsheathed her sharp claws. "You guys seem like you were labbed too." she nodded at them...

Party image<-- Click me
    Rika

5:09pm May 22 2010

Normal User

Inferno nodded. "You may. I was the first, while Zenneth, the blue Eevee-like one, is the most recent. Change is the Riolu who can use almost any move, thanks to those scientists."

((...Um.

Feyth...?Could I get you to draw Change and Inferno...? ouo

I'll pay you, if you want. I have 2 million tu, even though I'm still saving for that Rose DK. >w>))

Feyth

5:12pm May 22 2010

Normal User

((My art isn't that good, but I can try. Don't pay till you see the pictures... just in case.))

Party image<-- Click me
    Feyth

5:14pm May 22 2010

Normal User

Tilleck glanced at him, "I was labbed a few weeks ago, I have been in the forest. I was about to join DarkClan when you spoke up." she said with a smile...

Party image<-- Click me
    Rika

5:27pm May 22 2010

Normal User

"...We've been labbed our whole lives. We're lab-born. Zenneth, the youngest, still hasn't been taught how to speak yet." Inerno shook out hs fur, sending embers flying. "We cannot control what the scientists did to us...we are powerful, made more for war and death than to live among normal Pokemon."

Change stood up and walked over, holding out his upper paws, his shackles glinting in the light, one forest green and one violet eye focused on the Jolteon-looking Pokemon. "Chained to a wall....no sky....ran away..." he said.

((Change is a bit...vocally undeveoped. D: ))

Feyth

6:01pm May 22 2010

Normal User

"I was born in a lab, but they had to change my expiriment because..." It was too horrible to talk about. All she remembered was that suddenly the scientists that had been testing her, took her away and then stuck her in a cage. she couldn't remember after that, but she did remember the searing pain that shot through her body and then she had woken up in the forest...

Party image<-- Click me
    Rika

6:16pm May 22 2010

Normal User

"I think we should get our revenge on those humans for doing this to us..." Inferno said after a couple moments, growling.

((Wait until Change evolves. ouo))

khenson56

6:45pm May 22 2010

Normal User

bump

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10