{Wolf mating season} Love is in the air... It couln't be any better!

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17 Bookmark Thread
wildboykubbi

4:05pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Name: Skorge

Personality: He is very quiet and lurkative.He almost always roams in the dark,but sometimes he will be hunting during the day.He normaly watches from afar.

Looks: He is basicly a pure black wolf,with bright orangne eyes.He has a red stripe down his back.

Mate/Crush: Nope.

Pack Or Loner?: Loner.

Rank(Only if you are part of a pack): Nope.

Dispersal?(You have left your pack in search of a mate): Yes.

Other: He comes from a land far away.He walked all the way from it to find a mate and hasent found one yet.And he is heartbroken.

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
Rika

6:13pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Drayk and Daemon flattened their ears at the appearance of the female, Drayk moving so he could protect his brother if the female decided to attack them again.

Then he turned his head at the sound of a soft voice, blinking as he saw a rather...beautiful female. He was at a loss for words as he stared at her, feeling something he had never felt before.

He turned away after a moment, sighing softly. If she knew everything he had done in his lifetime, she would never even get close enough to him for him to talk to her. Then he looked at Axel and, after looking at his brother, looked at him again and nodde. "A...alright..."

Frost smiled softly, curling up closer to the warm male. Before then, all she had felt her entired life was the constant cold of the snow that always fell around her. 

Lauren10

11:46pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Taiyre smiled. "She's blessed with beauty." She smiled. Glancing down at her hideous pelt she frowned. "She luckier than me, that's for sure." She giggled. "She has a better past." She thought back at the sharp needle's, cold tile floor, cramped cages and fight's that she was put through on her mutation period. "If only I could go back to my old self.." She sighed and began unknowingly drifting away from the pack. 

(( Should I make some magical bolt of lightning that comes down and makes her turn into her old self? o: ))

Name: Eclipse, Sandstorm, Sunrise.
Age: Unknown to the other wolf's, only to herself does she know her true age.
Personality: You will know, soon.
Looks: 

Wolf God Pictures, Images and Photos
Mate/Crush: Open to some few.
Rank(Only if you are part of a pack): Nope.
Dispersal?(You have left your pack in search of a mate): Nope.
Other: She is the wolf god of piece and happiness.  She has only came down to bless Fyre with the power's of the wolf god of beauty, She was only born to be so. Now that she is grown, it is time for her power's to be granted to her.

GothicNekomimi666

10:54am Jan 26 2010

Normal User

((Sure. XD ^_^ But Axel likes her either way.... So yeah.

*reads your new bio* Sweet. ^_^ Thanks. ^_^ ))

"I'm glad the four of you are not fighting any more." Fyre smiled as she looked from the two brothers to Axel and Taiyre.

~~~

Frost smiled. "You feel warm to me...." He said with a smile as he turned slightly to see her, trying to manage seeing her without moving too much...

((Fail....))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Rika

3:01pm Jan 26 2010 (last edited on 3:06pm Jan 26 2010)

Normal User

Ice lifted her head so she could move and curl up against him, her head resting on her paws as she looked up at him, slightly surprised. "I...I do...?" she asked softly, almost as if she couldn't possibly believe it was true.

Drayk glanced back at her again, blinking once before he sighed, curling his draconic tail around his paws. He wasn't really sure what to say at that point, never having really been a...nice wolf. He'd probably just end up insulting her. 

GothicNekomimi666

6:33pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

"I'm Fyre.. By the way." She said with a smile.

"From pup to adult... Interesting..." Axel smiled.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
GothicNekomimi666

6:34pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

"Yes... You do." Frost miled.

Rika

6:39pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

"Drayk..." he answered softly,, shifting his paws a little. Her scent was familiar....

Was that the pup he had been so ready to kill and eat only hours before?

Ice's look of surprise slowly changed into a soft smile, the female nuzzling the black and white male. He was so kind... 

GothicNekomimi666

12:41pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"Sounds like a tough guy name. you a tough guy?" she asked in a teasing manner. Her scarlet eyes shimmered in the sun while she studied the male.

~~~

((Frost is all white, I think you were thinking of Phantom. XD

Not sure what to do hee... >_> ))

Rika

4:07pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((Oh.

Oopsies. xD))

Drayk chuckled, though he was clearly faking. "You have no idea..." he murmured, then nudged his brother. "This is my younger half-brother, Daemon," he added, ears twitching lightly. 

GothicNekomimi666

2:56am Jan 28 2010

Normal User

"Pleased to meet both of you." Fyre smiled with a slight bow of her head in respect to the two males.

Rika

3:54pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Drayk tilted his head slightly, confused at the gesture. Never having been part of a pack, nor felt much respect for anyone besides his younger brother, he didn't know what she was bowing for. He blinked, feeling very out of place.

bark2008

3:58pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

(( You guys think you could let little ol' me join? ))
GothicNekomimi666

4:06pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Fyre smiled at him. "Do not worry. You'll fit in soon." She smiled.

Rika

6:03pm Feb 12 2010

Normal User

Drayk snorted softly, looking away. "That's not really something we've ever been capable of," he stated, ears twitching slightly.

mercyme6

6:06pm Feb 12 2010

Normal User

Name:Angel

Mate:Looking for the right wolf

Looks:  

click="return DWait.readyLink('jms/pages/art/deviation.js', this, 'Deviation.zoomIn()')">

Other:Has been fought over many times, she still is wanted by many. But she wants the right wolf

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
GothicNekomimi666

1:23pm Feb 13 2010

Normal User

"Nothing is constant but change," fyre smiled. ((Fail...))

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17