{Wolf mating season} Love is in the air... It couln't be any better!

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Bookmark Thread
GothicNekomimi666

1:47pm Jan 6 2010

Normal User

Frost looked up at the female who sat a little ways away from him. "You can come close, I wpon't bite." He smiled at her and sat up. ((fail...))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Rika

3:46pm Jan 7 2010

Normal User

The female flattened her ears upon her discovery, then stood, cautiously moving towards the male, deciding to settle in a small patch of sunlight nearby, the snow that always fell around her sparkling in the light, her red and blue ribbons having a sheen like silk. She was trying to raise he body temperature a bit so that fi the male decided to nudge her something he wouldn't freeze on contact.

GothicNekomimi666

12:14pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

The look on his solid white face softened as he looked at her.
"I'm Frost, you are?" He asked with a smile, this was the first contack he'd had in a long time.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
GothicNekomimi666

11:06am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

((Bump...))

GothicNekomimi666

12:53pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

((Bump...))

Lauren10

7:36am Jan 12 2010

Normal User

(( What should I do now? o: ))

GothicNekomimi666

10:23am Jan 12 2010

Normal User

((IDK... You can go find Axel... I think I'm going to replace fyre..... Or have her magicaly grow up...... XD))

Lauren10

10:30am Jan 12 2010

Normal User

(( XD Okay.... I'll try. :o ))

GothicNekomimi666

10:34am Jan 12 2010

Normal User

((Ok,,, He's walking around by himself... XD))

Lauren10

10:42am Jan 12 2010

Normal User

(( Kk :3 ))

Taiyre gave up on the pup and turned to walk back axel's way.

Rika

3:17pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

"My name is Icy Hearts, but most shorten it to either Heart or Ice," she answered, shuffling her paws a bit. "Mostly Ice, though, since anything and everything I touch seems to freeze," she sighed, curling her tail around her paws as far as the ribbons would allow, spreading her wings a bit to shake off the snow that had gathered on them. "And it's always snowing around me, too." She looked over at Frost, color-swirled eyes focused on him.

((Yeah.

SO. Should I have Drayk survive? Then seek out the male that helped him? o: To thank him, of course, since not many would've done that after they attacked them.

Or was it Daemon? .3. Oh well. P: 

And maybe they should sit down and explain why it is they are crazy cannibals. o:)) 

DjMan12545

4:36pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

Zen hopped over to her side. "Alright." he said with a slight nod, following Kystal. The place was interesting so far.

Dhemon blinked. "Yes." she murmured.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
GothicNekomimi666

11:10am Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((Rika, SURE. XD))

"Actualy, I think it's rather nifty..." frost smiled at her.

~~

"It's comming from over there." Phantom said and looked left, the direction he was refering to...

~~

"So which were do you want to see first?" She smiled.

((Failed....))

Rika

2:57pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

After both brothers were healed enough for travel, Drayk and Daemon set out, Drayk following the scent of the male that had helped save his brother's life. He hoped they wouldn't get attacked again, though. They wouldn't be able to live hrough another fight like that while they were still injured that badly.

Daemon limped after his brother, whining softly as the wounds he had sent pain shooting through his body, his ears flattened. He leaned against Drayk for support, no longer laughing and giggling maniacally like he would've been had they won.

When he found the male, along with the female and the pup, he stopped, letting his brother sit down before he seated himself next to him, lowering his head. "Thank you for saving my brother. Not many would have done that for us," he told him.

"And, if you'll listen, we'll explain why we are the way we are," Daemon added, keeping his injured forepaw raised off fo the ground.

((Did this just for you, Neko. C:>))

GothicNekomimi666

9:29am Jan 14 2010

Normal User

((Fyre is off some where...... Fixing to "magicaly grow. XD And I don't think Lauren's character found Axel yet. XD))

"Even though you tried to kill both me and two other wolves who I know, I'm not mean, nor do I agree with vengance... No if you would have killed them, that would have been anoter story... Why don't we talk some where safe..." Axel said as he looked around. It was getting dark and the forest was not safe at night... ((And thank you for the size of your post Rika-chan. ^_^))

Rika

11:53am Jan 19 2010 (last edited on 11:53am Jan 19 2010)

Normal User

((No problem. C:>

I know your eyesight is getting worse, as is mine -curses her increasing nearsightedness- so I understand. C:

Without my glas.ses on, I can't see clearly a foot from my face. It's all blurry. P:))

The brothers nodded, Drayk standing first to help his brother to his paws, letting him lean against him once again. He looked around, ears twitching. He wanted to make sure nobody was around before he started moving to a spot he and his brother had found earlier, their tails twitching lightly in unison.

"Believe me, we have a reason for what we do..." Drayk muttered, looking to Daemon.

((-needs to go back and find out which is younger- Lul. xD))

Ice cocked her head, ears swiveling forward as she looked at him. "Nifty? Everything I touch begins to freeze..." she said softly, looking down at the gras.s on which she lay...which was beginning to frost over. She sighed, resting her head on her paws. "I've been too afraid to touch any other wolves, not wanting to end up freezing them like I do my surroundings..."

Rika

11:58am Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((Ah. Drayk is older.

Daemon is younger.

And Hinode got forgotten. xD))

GothicNekomimi666

3:13pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"well, I still think it's kinda cool... Just think, you could teach some wolves a lession if they madce you mad." Frost grinned.

~~

Axel nodded and followed thetwo males.

Rika

3:24pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Ice chuckled, stretching out her wings to shake off the snow that had, once again, collected on them. She rolled over onto her back, staring upwards. "But I've been afraid to touch anyone, or even really get close for fear of hurting them..." she said softly, ears twitching lightly.

Drayk continued walking until he found the spot, carefully letting Daemon sit down before joining him, tilting his head slightly as his slightly-furred draconic tail twitched lightly.

"The reason we are the way we are is due to our mother, who more than just a little psychotic," Daemon stated, still leaning against his older half-brother.

GothicNekomimi666

3:28pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"mommy issues... Lovely... My mother killed my father and inded up killing my siblings... So what happend with yours?" axel sighed. ((His story is long.... I just don't wanna type it....))

~

Frost smiled at her. "You're welcome to stay with me if you want." He said to her.

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17